Learn Everything about Hemorrhoids - Hemorrhoids for Years
Hemorrhoids are definitely embarrassing. The fact is, a lot of people will have a hemorrhoid at some stage in their life. Lump can be painful and even just seeing blood can be terrifying. You could possibly get frightened and wonder: what if it's a cancer. However, no need for fear, it's simply a hemorrhoid - swelling of a vein.
Continue reading and see if our natural products may be of help.
We suffer in silence mainly because we are too ashamed to talk about it. However, after some time, it may become excruciating and itchy. You lose your focus and can't think about anything else. It may cause depression. Women are afraid to be intimate with their lovers thinking that their partners could be repulsed if they discovered thier hemorrhoids.
Hemorrhoid - What is it?
Hemorrhoids for Years - A hemorrhoid is an abnormal enlargement of the vein in the anus. It's otherwise referred to as a varicose vein. In a normal anus of a person, the vein is filled with blood to regulate bowel movements. But the veins get swollen when they are continuously pressured leading to poor blood flow. This results in a blood clot. That results in a painful, swollen, protruding hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Physicians classify 2 types of hemorrhoids:External Hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms
are burning and itching. During bowel movements, blood stains can appear.
- usual symptoms are rectal bleeding and intense pain. Swelling and clotting is encountered. Internal hemorrhoids
could also be identified by the presence of blood and mucus.
What's the Cause of Hemorrhoids?
(another name for hemorrhoids) are brought on by too much pressure on the veins in the anus. The most common causes
- Frequent Diarrhea
- Constipation and straining at bowel movements
- Prolonged sitting or standing
- Excess body weight
- Pregnancy and childbirth
What to do About Hemorrhoids?
First thing individuals normally do is to get a certain well-known cream for hemorrhoids. Unfortunately, it just temporarily masks the symptoms by shrinking the hemorrhoid tissue with a chemical phenylephrine. But it doesn't treat the real cause. It may have subsided, but after a month or more, severe pain
and bleeding will reocur. By not really dealing with the real source, the person could end up going to the doctor for a treatment or a surgery.
Treatments for Hemorrhoids
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgical treatment that eliminates the hemorrhoid. Statistics shows that this treatment may cause issues with urinating, that is why this is just for severe cases of hemorrhoids. It is suggested as a last resort because of its really painful recovery that the patients have to go through.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are tied around the base of a hemorrhoid to cut off its blood supply. The hemorrhoid will die and fall off after a couple of days. After the procedure, the bleeding and pain will still be felt. They may reappear because the source of the problem isn't treated.
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared beam is being used to burn off some tissue to cut off the supply of blood to the hemorrhoid. Each week, the patient has to undergo one treatment session and 6 sessions are usually needed. Despite the fact that ads show that it is not painful, sufferers have said that it's very painful especially during the procedure. The hemorrhoids can reappear since the real cause isn't addressed.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a natural option for anybody suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve burning, pain, and itching. †
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, cool down, reduce swelling, and protect tissue from inflammation. *
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical medicine formulated to relieve the discomfort of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
- Rectal pain and itching†
- Constipation †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a non-prescription homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as published in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that was designed to support colon health and healthy veins from several angles *
- It helps relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
- It promotes healthy blood circulation to help heal quickly *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory properties *
Before ordering, please read important product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A must-read for anyone who wants to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order now and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 useful tips to stop hemorrhoids.
These tips cover pain reduction, exercise, what to do during flare-ups, diet, and hygiene.
This no-nonsense eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- How to improve hygiene habits
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- Foods you should eat and avoid
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
If you use our products diligently and follow the tips in our eBook, you will notice a significant improvement in less than a week. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you don't see an improvement, return the empty bottle for a full refund!
Calmovil Side Effects
Product safety is our top priority. Calmovil™ products contain only natural plant and herb extracts that are generally considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products every day, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with other products we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products while pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been tested. You should not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula when suffering from a bleeding disorder or while on blood thinning medication.
Calmovil's Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Sulphur................................................... burning and itching anus †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
As an herbal supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains natural ingredients from trees, herbs, and plants.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to consume a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of pure Diosmin, rutin, and hesperidin bioflavonoid mix.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that contains Nattokinase enzyme, ensuring proper blood flow.
has a calming and regulatory effect on digestion. Camomile's properties areIt is useful for treating indigestion and diarrhea, as it helps to stop irregular or frequent bowel movements.
It also relieves anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that reduces itching. *
is a bioflavonoid present in the Figwort plant.
Used for over 30 years as an vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent, it has been shown to be beneficial. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins strong and elastic, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and strengthen and tone veins. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and act as a diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, blueberries, apricots, and blackberries. Rutin has potent anti-inflammatory activity and supports healthy blood vessels. Used and popular in Europe. *
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons and is beneficial for its anti-inflammatory action. It improves both connective tissue and capillary health, and fragile capillaries. *
BILBERRY is found in Europe and is similar to blueberry. It will improve circulation and blood flow. *
PLANTAIN is an plant that has potent anti-inflammatory activity. It has been shown to also help relieve bleeding, swelling, and itching. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports proper blood viscosity needed for circulatory health. *