Learn Everything about Hemorrhoids - Hemorrhoids for Years
Hemorrhoids are definitely embarrassing. The fact is, a lot of people will have a hemorrhoid at some stage in their life. Lump can be painful and even just seeing blood can be terrifying. You could possibly get frightened and wonder: what if it's a cancer. However, no need for fear, it's simply a hemorrhoid - swelling of a vein.
Continue reading and see if our natural products may be of help.
We suffer in silence mainly because we are too ashamed to talk about it. However, after some time, it may become excruciating and itchy. You lose your focus and can't think about anything else. It may cause depression. Women are afraid to be intimate with their lovers thinking that their partners could be repulsed if they discovered thier hemorrhoids.
Hemorrhoid - What is it?
Hemorrhoids for Years - A hemorrhoid is an abnormal enlargement of the vein in the anus. It's otherwise referred to as a varicose vein. In a normal anus of a person, the vein is filled with blood to regulate bowel movements. But the veins get swollen when they are continuously pressured leading to poor blood flow. This results in a blood clot. That results in a painful, swollen, protruding hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Physicians classify 2 types of hemorrhoids:External Hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms are burning and itching. During bowel movements, blood stains can appear.
- usual symptoms are rectal bleeding and intense pain. Swelling and clotting is encountered. Internal hemorrhoids
could also be identified by the presence of blood and mucus.
What's the Cause of Hemorrhoids?
(another name for hemorrhoids) are brought on by too much pressure on the veins in the anus. The most common causes
- Frequent Diarrhea
- Constipation and straining at bowel movements
- Prolonged sitting or standing
- Excess body weight
- Pregnancy and childbirth
What to do About Hemorrhoids?
First thing individuals normally do is to get a certain well-known cream for hemorrhoids. Unfortunately, it just temporarily masks the symptoms by shrinking the hemorrhoid tissue with a chemical phenylephrine. But it doesn't treat the real cause. It may have subsided, but after a month or more, severe pain and bleeding will reocur. By not really dealing with the real source, the person could end up going to the doctor for a treatment or a surgery.
Treatments for Hemorrhoids
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgical treatment that eliminates the hemorrhoid. Statistics shows that this treatment may cause issues with urinating, that is why this is just for severe cases of hemorrhoids. It is suggested as a last resort because of its really painful recovery that the patients have to go through.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are tied around the base of a hemorrhoid to cut off its blood supply. The hemorrhoid will die and fall off after a couple of days. After the procedure, the bleeding and pain will still be felt. They may reappear because the source of the problem isn't treated.
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared beam is being used to burn off some tissue to cut off the supply of blood to the hemorrhoid. Each week, the patient has to undergo one treatment session and 6 sessions are usually needed. Despite the fact that ads show that it is not painful, sufferers have said that it's very painful especially during the procedure. The hemorrhoids can reappear since the real cause isn't addressed.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Our Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is formulated for anybody suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve burning, itching, and pain. †
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, cool down, reduce swelling, and protect tissue from inflammation. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical OTC product made to relieve symptoms of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Rectal pain and itching†
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
- Aching or burning in anus †
- Constipation †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an OTC homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that was designed to promote healthy veins and colon health in five ways *
- It helps relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It promotes healthy blood flow to help heal quickly *
- It has bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory activity *
Before ordering, please read important product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A must-read for people who want to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order now and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 helpful tips to stop hemorrhoids for good.
These tips cover pain reduction, diet, hygiene, what to do during flare-ups, and exercise.
This no-nonsense eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Helpful advice on
- Foods you should eat and avoid
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- How to improve hygiene habits
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
If you use our products diligently and follow the tips in our eBook, you'll notice an overall improvement in less than a week. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see great improvement, we do not want your money!
Calmovil Side Effects
Product safety is our #1 priority. Calmovil™ products contain natural herb and plant extracts that are generally considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products every day, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with many other products you should not use Calmovil products while nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been studied. You should not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula while on blood thinning medication or when suffering from a bleeding disorder.
Ingredients in Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Sulphur................................................... burning and itching anus †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
As an herbal supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains only natural ingredients extracted from trees, plants, and herbs.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to take a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a high dose of 240 mg of a pure Hesperidin, rutin, and diosmin bioflavonoid blend in only one capsule.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that contains Nattokinase enzyme, ensuring proper blood flow.
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, blueberries, apricots, and blackberries. Rutin has potent anti-inflammatory properties and promotes healthy blood vessels. Widely used in Europe. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports proper blood flow needed for circulatory health. *
BILBERRY is found in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves circulation and blood flow. *
has a regulatory and calming effect on the digestive tract. Camomile's properties areIt is useful for indigestion and diarrhea, helping to stop irregular or frequent bowel movements.
It also relieves stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that minimizes itching. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins strong and elastic. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and strengthen and tone veins. *
PLANTAIN is an plant that has anti-inflammatory action. It has been shown to also help relieve swelling, bleeding, and itching. *
is a bioflavonoid found in the Figwort plant.
Used for over 30 years as an vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent, it has been shown to be beneficial. *
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory action. It improves both capillary and connective tissue health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and also act as a mild diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.