Learn Everything about Hemorrhoids - Hemorrhoids for Years
Hemorrhoids are definitely embarrassing. The fact is, a lot of people will have a hemorrhoid at some stage in their life. Lump can be painful and even just seeing blood can be terrifying. You could possibly get frightened and wonder: what if it's a cancer. However, no need for fear, it's simply a hemorrhoid - swelling of a vein.
Continue reading and see if our natural products may be of help.
We suffer in silence mainly because we are too ashamed to talk about it. However, after some time, it may become excruciating and itchy. You lose your focus and can't think about anything else. It may cause depression. Women are afraid to be intimate with their lovers thinking that their partners could be repulsed if they discovered thier hemorrhoids.
Hemorrhoid - What is it?
Hemorrhoids for Years - A hemorrhoid is an abnormal enlargement of the vein in the anus. It's otherwise referred to as a varicose vein. In a normal anus of a person, the vein is filled with blood to regulate bowel movements. But the veins get swollen when they are continuously pressured leading to poor blood flow. This results in a blood clot. That results in a painful, swollen, protruding hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Physicians classify 2 types of hemorrhoids:External Hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms
are burning and itching. During bowel movements, blood stains can appear.
- usual symptoms are rectal bleeding and intense pain. Swelling and clotting is encountered. Internal hemorrhoids
could also be identified by the presence of blood and mucus.
What's the Cause of Hemorrhoids?
(another name for hemorrhoids) are brought on by too much pressure on the veins in the anus. The most common causes
- Frequent Diarrhea
- Constipation and straining at bowel movements
- Prolonged sitting or standing
- Excess body weight
- Pregnancy and childbirth
What to do About Hemorrhoids?
First thing individuals normally do is to get a certain well-known cream for hemorrhoids. Unfortunately, it just temporarily masks the symptoms by shrinking the hemorrhoid tissue with a chemical phenylephrine. But it doesn't treat the real cause. It may have subsided, but after a month or more, severe pain and bleeding will reocur. By not really dealing with the real source, the person could end up going to the doctor for a treatment
or a surgery
Treatments for Hemorrhoids
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgical treatment that eliminates the hemorrhoid. Statistics shows that this treatment may cause issues with urinating, that is why this is just for severe cases of hemorrhoids. It is suggested as a last resort because of its really painful recovery that the patients have to go through.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are tied around the base of a hemorrhoid to cut off its blood supply. The hemorrhoid will die and fall off after a couple of days. After the procedure, the bleeding and pain will still be felt. They may reappear because the source of the problem isn't treated.
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared beam is being used to burn off some tissue to cut off the supply of blood to the hemorrhoid. Each week, the patient has to undergo one treatment session and 6 sessions are usually needed. Despite the fact that ads show that it is not painful, sufferers have said that it's very painful especially during the procedure. The hemorrhoids can reappear since the real cause isn't addressed.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a natural alternative for people suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve itching, burning, and pain. †
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, cool down, reduce swelling, and protect tissue from inflammation. *
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural OTC medicine formulated to relieve symptoms of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Constipation †
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
- Rectal itching and pain†
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a non-prescription homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as published in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a supplement that was designed to support healthy veins and colon health in several ways *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
- It supports healthy blood flow to help faster healing *
- It has bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory action *
- It helps relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
Before ordering, please read important product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A must-read for anyone who wants to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order Calmovil and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 tips to stop hemorrhoids.
These tips cover exercise, diet, pain reduction, what to do during flare-ups, and hygiene.
This no-nonsense eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- Foods you should eat and avoid
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to improve hygiene habits
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
If you use our products diligently and follow the advice in our eBook, you should notice a great improvement in a few days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see a significant improvement, we do not want your money!
Calmovil Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is extremely important for us. Calmovil™ products contain only natural plant and herb extracts that are generally considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products for many years, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with other dietary supplements we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been determined. You should also not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you have a bleeding disorder or are taking blood thinning medication.
Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Sulphur................................................... burning and itching anus †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
As an herbal supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains only natural ingredients extracted from plants, herbs, and trees.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a healthy dose of 240 mg of a pure Hesperidin, rutin, and diosmin bioflavonoid blend in only a single capsule.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that contains Nattokinase enzyme, ensuring proper blood flow.
BILBERRY is found in Europe and is similar to blueberry. It will improve blood flow and circulation. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and also act as a diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
is a bioflavonoid found in Figwort plants.
It has been used and shown to have benefits as a vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent for more than thirty years. *
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory property. It improves connective tissue and capillary health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes healthy blood flow that is essential for circulatory health. *
has a calming and regulatory effect on digestion. its properties areIt is great for diarrhea and indigestion, as it helps to stop frequent or irregular bowel movements.
It also relieves stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that prevents itching. *
PLANTAIN is an herb that has anti-inflammatory properties. It has been shown to also help relieve swelling, bleeding, and itching. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, blueberries, blackberries, and apricots. Rutin has high anti-inflammatory activity and supports strong blood vessels. Widely used in Europe. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins elastic and strong, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps strengthen and tone veins and reduce swelling. *