What are Hemorrhoids? The Symptoms, Causes and Treatments of Hemorrhoids - Hemorrhoids How to Cure
One of the most humiliating thing you could have on your body is hemorrhoids. The fact is, a lot of people will have a hemorrhoid at some stage in their life. Lump can be painful
and even just seeing blood can be terrifying. You could possibly get afraid and wonder: what if it's a cancer. However, no need for fear, it's simply a hemorrhoid - swelling of a vein.
Continue reading to discover how Mother Nature could help you.
Sometimes, people who got hemorrhoids just keep silent because they are embarrassed . The pain and itching become unbearable. You lose your focus and can't think about anything else. You become exhausted and stressed out. Most women may think "What if he notices?", and start avoiding sex.
What is a Hemorrhoid?
Hemorrhoids How to Cure - A hemorrhoid is an enlarged vein in the anus (it is also known as a varicose vein). Bowel movements are regulated by the veins in the anus that are filled with blood. However, when there's constant pressure restricting blood circulation, the veins become inflamed. This results in a blood clot. And a person ends up with a painful, swollen and enlarged hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Physicians classify 2 types of hemorrhoids:Internal Hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms are rectal bleeding and intense pain. Swelling and clotting is encountered. Blood and mucus can indicate internal hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms are itching and burning. During bowel movements, blood stains can appear.
The Causes of Hemorrhoids
are caused by a pressure on the veins in the anus. Possible causes:
- Prolonged sitting or standing
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- Constipation and straining at bowel movements
- Frequent Diarrhea
- Excess body weight
What to do About Hemorrhoids?
First thing individuals commonly do is to get a certain well-known cream for hemorrhoids. But, unfortunately, it only copes with the symptoms by shrinking the swollen tissue with a substance called phenylephrine. However, the real issue why there is hemorrhoid isn't really addressed. The hemorrhoids may have shrank for now but it is expected that it will go back right after a couple of week with more pain and serious bleeding. By using a cream to cover symptoms without addressing the cause is the main reason why individuals finally go to the hospital for doctor's treatment and worst, a surgical procedure.
Treatments for Hemorrhoids
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared beam is being used to burn off some tissue to cut off the blood supply to the hemorrhoid. Weekly, the patient has to undergo one treatment session and 6 sessions are usually needed. Though it is shown in the ads as pain-free, most patients do complain about unbearable pain during the procedure. The hemorrhoids can reappear since the real cause is not addressed.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are tied around the base of a hemorrhoid to cut off its blood supply. The hemorrhoid will die and fall off after a few days. Some other patients can experience bleeding and pain after the treatment. They may reappear because the source of the problem is not treated.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgery that removes the hemorrhoid. Statistics shows that this treatment may cause problems with urinating, that is why this is only for severe cases. Many patients have complaints because of the really painful process of recovery, that is why it must be considered as a last resort.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is formulated for anybody suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve burning, itching, and pain. †
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, protect tissue from inflammation, cool down, and reduce swelling. *
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural medicine formulated to relieve the discomfort of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Rectal itching and pain†
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
- Constipation †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an over-the-counter homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as published in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that was designed to support colon health and healthy veins in five ways *
- It promotes healthy blood circulation to help heal quickly *
- It supports strong and healthy veins *
- It helps relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory activity *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A must-read for people who want to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order Calmovil and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 valuable tips to stop hemorrhoids.
These tips cover diet, hygiene, what to do during flare-ups, pain reduction, and exercise.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- How to improve hygiene habits
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- Foods to eat and avoid
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Calmovil products as directed, you'll see a considerable improvement in less than a week. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our promise is simple: If you don't see great improvement, we don't want your money!
Calmovil Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is our #1 priority. Calmovil™ products contain natural plant and herb extracts that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products for many years, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As is the case with many other products you should not use Calmovil products while nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated. You should also not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you have a bleeding disorder or are taking blood thinning medication.
Calmovil's Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that contains only natural ingredients from plants, herbs, and trees.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to consume a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of pure Hesperidin, diosmin, and rutin bioflavonoid blend.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that contains Nattokinase enzyme, ensuring proper blood flow.
BILBERRY grows in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves blood flow and circulation. *
is a bioflavonoid present in Figwort plants.
Used for over 30 years as an vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent, it has been demonstrated to be beneficial. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and act as a diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, blueberries, apricots, and blackberries. Rutin promotes strong blood vessels and has potent anti-inflammatory action. Used and very popular in Europe. *
has a regulatory and calming effect on the digestive system. Camomile's properties areIt is great for indigestion and diarrhea, helping to stop irregular or frequent bowel movements.
It also relieves anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect minimizes itching. *
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory properties. It improves both connective tissue and capillary health, and fragile capillaries. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme derived from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports healthy blood viscosity that is required for circulatory health. *
PLANTAIN is an plant that has potent anti-inflammatory activity. It has been demonstrated in studiesto relieve bleeding, swelling, and itching. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins strong and elastic. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and tone and strengthen veins. *