What are Hemorrhoids? The Symptoms, Causes and Treatments of Hemorrhoids - Hemorrhoids Internal
Hemorrhoids are definitely humiliating. Actually, most people can get hemorrhoids at some point. A painful lump or the sight of blood is frightening. You panic and ask, "do I have cancer"? But, here's a good news: In all the most typical cases it's just a swollen vein called a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading and see if our natural products may be of help.
We suffer in silence because we are too ashamed to speak about it. However, as time passes, it may become excruciating and itchy. You lose your focus and can't do anything. You become exhausted and even stressed out. Women avoid having sex, afraid that their partner will discover their hemorrhoids.
What Exactly are Hemorrhoids?
Hemorrhoids Internal - The enlargement of the vein in the anus is a hemorrhoid (it is also referred to as a varicose vein). In a healthy person, the tissue around the anus fills with blood to regulate bowel movements. However, when there is constant pressure restricting blood circulation, the veins become inflamed. Poor blood flow may cause a blood clot. And a person ends up with a painful, swollen and enlarged hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Physicians classify two kinds of hemorrhoids:Internal Hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms are rectal bleeding and severe pain. Internal hemorrhoids
sometimes protrude and clot. Blood and mucus can indicate internal hemorrhoids.
- usual symptoms are itching and burning. Streaks of blood can be present on a toilet tissue during bowel movements.
The Causes of Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids (aka piles
) are usually caused by a pressure on the anus' small veins. Possible causes:
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- Frequent Diarrhea
- Lifting of heavy objects
- Prolonged sitting or standing
- Excess body weight
- Constipation and straining at bowel movements
How to deal with hemorrhoids?
Usually, a person's reaction is to instantly go to the drugstore and purchase a well-known cream for hemorrhoids. Sadly, a phenylephrine chemical contained in the cream only lowers the swelling of the hemorrhoid tissue temporarily. It does not treat the cause of hemorrhoids. It may have subsided, but after a month or so, severe pain and bleeding may reocur. By not really dealing with the real source, the person could end up going to the doctor for a treatment or a surgery.
How to treat a Hemorrhoid?
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared beam is being used to burn up some tissue to cut off the blood supply to the hemorrhoid. 5 to 6 procedures (one per week) are usually necessary. Though it is shown in the ads as pain-free, most sufferers do complain about unbearable pain during the procedure. The hemorrhoids can reappear since the actual cause is not addressed.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgery which removes the hemorrhoid. Statistics have shown that this treatment method may cause incontinence later so it is recommended only for severe cases. Many patients have complaints because of the very painful process of recovery, that is why it must be considered as a last resort.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are tied around the base of a hemorrhoid to cut off its supply of blood. Within a couple of days, the hemorrhoid dies and falls off. Some other patients may experience bleeding and pain after the treatment. They may reappear since the source of the problem is not treated.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a natural option for people suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve burning, itching, and pain. †
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, cool down, protect tissue from inflammation, and reduce swelling. *
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical OTC medicine made to relieve the discomfort of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Rectal pain and itching†
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
- Constipation †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a non-prescription homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as published in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a dietary supplement that was designed to promote colon health and healthy veins in several ways *
- It promotes healthy and strong veins *
- It supports healthy blood flow to help heal quickly *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory action *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional constipation or diarrhea *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A priceless eBook for those who want to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order Calmovil and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 tips to stop hemorrhoids for good.
These tips cover what to do during flare-ups, diet, pain reduction, exercise, and hygiene.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Useful advice on
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Foods you should eat and avoid
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you will notice a great improvement in less than a week. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see great improvement, return the empty bottle for a full refund!
Calmovil Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is our #1 priority. Calmovil™ products contain natural ingredients from plants and herbs that are generally considered safe. Although numerous customers use Calmovil products each day since 2008, no serious side effects have been reported.
As with other supplements we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products if you are nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been studied. You should not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you are taking blood thinning medication or have a bleeding disorder.
Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Sulphur................................................... burning and itching anus †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
As an dietary supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains natural ingredients from trees, plants, and herbs.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to take a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a high dose of 240 mg of pure Rutin/Diosmin/Hesperidin bioflavonoid mix.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that promotes proper blood flow with Nattokinase enzyme.
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins elastic and strong, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and tone and strengthen veins. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and also act as a diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, apricots, blueberries, and blackberries. Rutin has potent anti-inflammatory action and supports strong blood vessels. Widely used in Europe. *
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers and is used for its anti-inflammatory action. It improves both connective tissue and capillary health, and fragile capillaries. *
has a regulatory and calming effect on digestion. Camomile's properties areIt is useful for indigestion and diarrhea, helping to stop irregular bowel movements.
It contributes to relieve anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that stops itching. *
PLANTAIN is an plant that has anti-inflammatory properties. Research suggests it helps relieve bleeding, swelling, and itching. *
BILBERRY is found in Europe and is similar to blueberry. It will improve circulation and blood flow. *
is a bioflavonoid present in the Figwort plant.
Used for over 30 years as an anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent, it has been shown to be beneficial. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports healthy blood flow essential for circulatory health. *