Do You Have Hemmorrhoids? - Hemorrhoids Near Anus Opening
Hemorrhoids may be humiliating. Person of any age can get hemorrhoids. Lump can be very painful and even just seeing blood can be scary. You worry and ask, "do I have cancer"? However, here's a good news: In all the most typical cases it is only a swollen vein called a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading and see how Mother Nature could help you.
Getting humiliated is the reason why people won't tell others about thier hemorrhoid problem. But, as time passes, it may become agonizing and itchy. You lose your concentration and can't do anything. Often it can cause depression. A lot of women can think "What if he notices?", and start avoiding making love.
What are Hemorrhoids?
Hemorrhoids Near Anus Opening - A hemorrhoid is actually an abnormal enlargement of the vein in the anus. It is otherwise referred to as a varicose vein. Bowel movements are controlled by the veins in the anus that are filled with blood. But, when the veins are pressured for too long, thier blood flow is disrupted, leading to inflammation and pain. Poor blood circulation may cause a blood clot. And the individual will experience pain, swelling and the enlargement of the vein - a hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Proctologists classify two types of hemorrhoids:External Hemorrhoids
- You can feel burning and itching sensation. Streaks of blood might appear on a toilet paper after bowel movements.
- you can experience rectal bleeding with or without pain. Internal hemorrhoids often clot and protrude. Internal hemorrhoids
can also be identified by the presence of blood and mucus.
What Causes a Hemorrhoid?
Hemorrhoids (aka piles
) are commonly caused by a pressure on the anus' small veins. List of causes
- Repeatitive diarrhea
- Improper weightlifting form at the gym
- Weight problems
- Pregnancy and birth of a child
- Family Genetics
- Constipation and straining at bowl movements
- Sitting and standing for prolonged period of time
How to cope with hemorrhoids?
The first thing people normally do is to purchase a certain well-known cream for hemorrhoids. Unfortunately, a phenylephrine chemical contained in the cream only minimizes the swelling of the hemorrhoid tissue temporarily. But it doesn't treat the real cause. It may have gone away, but after a month or so, severe pain and bleeding will come back again. By not really coping with the real source, the person could end up going to the doctor for a treatment or a surgery.
Treatment Plans for Hemorrhoids
- Hemorrhoidectomy - It is a surgery that cuts off hemorrhoids. Statistics have shown that this treatment solution may cause incontinence later in life so it's advised only for severe cases. It is suggested as a last resort because of its really painful recovery.
- Rubber band ligation - In order to cut off the blood supply, elastic band is wrapped around the base of the hemorrhoid. Within a few days, the hemorrhoid dies and falls off. After the treatment, the bleeding and pain will still be felt. The cause is not treated, so they can show up again.
- Infrared coagulation - It is done by burning up a tissue to stop blood flowing to the hemorrhoid. Five to six treatments (one weekly) are necessary. Despite that ads show that it is not painful, sufferers have reported that it is painful particularly during the session. The hemorrhoids can reappear because the actual cause isn't treated.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is the right choice for anybody suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, cool down, and protect tissue from inflammation. *
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve itching, burning, and pain. †
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical medicine made to relieve symptoms associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Constipation †
- Rectal pain and itching†
- Aching or burning in anus †
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an over-the-counter homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that was designed to support colon health and healthy veins from multiple angles *
- It supports healthy and strong veins *
- It supports proper blood flow to help faster healing *
- It helps relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea *
- It has bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory activity *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A must-read for anyone who wants to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order now and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 helpful tips to stop hemorrhoids.
These tips cover diet, pain reduction, what to do during flare-ups, exercise, and hygiene.
This valuable eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Helpful advice on
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- Foods you should eat and avoid
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- How to improve hygiene habits
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Calmovil products as directed, you should notice a symptomatic improvement in less than a week. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you are not absolutely impressed by the improvement, return the empty bottle for a full refund!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Product safety is extremely important for us. Calmovil™ products contain only natural extracts from herbs and plants that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products for many years, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with many other products we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products if you are nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been determined. You should not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you are taking blood thinning medication or have a bleeding disorder.
Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an dietary supplement that contains natural ingredients from trees, plants, and herbs.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of pure Rutin/Diosmin/Hesperidin bioflavonoid mix.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is the only product on the market that has the Nattokinase enzyme which supports proper blood flow. .
is a bioflavonoid present in the Figwort plant.
Used for over 30 years as an anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent, it has been shown to be beneficial. *
BILBERRY grows in Europe and is similar to blueberry. It will improve blood flow and circulation. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and act as a diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme derived from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes healthy blood viscosity that is needed for circulatory health. *
has a calming and regulatory effect on the digestive system. its properties areIt is great for indigestion and diarrhea, helping to stop frequent or irregular bowel movements.
It also relieves stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that prevents itching. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins elastic and strong. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps tone and strengthen veins and reduce swelling. *
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory properties. It improves connective tissue and capillary health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
PLANTAIN is an plant that has anti-inflammatory properties. Research suggests it helps relieve bleeding, itching, and swelling. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, blackberries, blueberries, and apricots. Rutin has potent anti-inflammatory properties and promotes healthy blood vessels. Used and popular in Europe. *