What are Hemorrhoids? The Symptoms, Causes and Treatments of Hemorrhoids - Hemorrhoids Pain
One of the most embarrassing thing you can have on your body is hemorrhoids. The fact is, most people will get a hemorrhoid at some stage in their life. Lump can be painful and even just seeing blood can be scary. You panic and ask, "do I have cancer"? But, here's a good news: In all the most common cases it's just a swollen vein called a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading and see if our natural products may be of help.
We suffer in silence because we're too ashamed to speak about it. The pain and itching can become unbearable. You lose your focus and can't do anything. You become exhausted and even depressed. Most women can think "What if he notices?", and that's the reason why they avoid sex.
Hemorrhoids Explained in Detail
Hemorrhoids Pain - The enlargement of the vein in the anus is a hemorrhoid (it is also referred to as a varicose vein). In a normal anus of a person, the vein is filled with blood to regulate bowel movements. However, when the veins are pressured for too long, thier blood flow is disturbed, leading to inflammation and pain. Abnormal flow of the blood would result to clotting of the blood. And a person ends up with a painful, swollen and enlarged hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
There are two types of hemorrhoids: classified by medical doctorsExternal Hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms are itching and burning. Streaks of blood can be present on a toilet paper during bowel movements.
- usual symptoms are rectal bleeding and intense pain. Internal hemorrhoids
sometimes protrude and clot. The sight of mucus and blood is also a sign of internal hemorrhoids.
What's the Cause of Hemorrhoids?
Hemorrhoids (aka piles
) are usually caused by a pressure on the anus' small veins. Potential causes:
- Lifting of heavy objects
- Prolonged sitting or standing
- Excess body weight
- Constipation and straining at bowel movements
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- Frequent Diarrhea
How to deal with hemorrhoids?
People's first reaction is to buy the infamous well known hemorrhoid cream. Sadly, a phenylephrine chemical contained in the cream only reduces the swelling of the hemorrhoid tissue temporarily. But it doesn't treat the real cause. It may have subsided, but after a month or so, severe pain and bleeding could reocur. By not really dealing with the real source, the person could end up going to the doctor for a treatment or a surgery
Treatments for Hemorrhoids
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared beam is being used to burn off some tissue to cut off the blood supply to the hemorrhoid. 5 to 6 treatments (one per week) are usually necessary. Though it's advertised as pain-free, many patients complain of intense pain during procedure. The hemorrhoids can reappear since the actual cause is not addressed.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgery that cuts off the hemorrhoid. Statistics have shown that this treatment method may cause incontinence later in life so it is recommended only for severe cases. Numerous patients complain of severe pain during recovery, so it should be the last resort.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are tied around the base of a hemorrhoid to cut off its blood supply. Within a couple of days, the hemorrhoid dies and falls off. A few patients experience severe pain and bleeding after the procedure. They may reappear because the source of the problem is not treated.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is the right choice for people suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, cool down, protect tissue from inflammation, and reduce swelling. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve pain, itching, and burning. †
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical OTC product made to relieve symptoms of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Rectal itching and pain†
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Constipation †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an OTC homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a dietary supplement that was formulated to support colon health and healthy veins from multiple angles *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional constipation or diarrhea *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory properties *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
- It promotes proper blood flow to help quicker healing *
- It supports healthy and strong veins *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A priceless information for anyone who wants to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order now and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 useful tips to stop hemorrhoids forever.
These tips cover pain reduction, exercise, diet, what to do during flare-ups, and hygiene.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Useful advice on
- How to improve hygiene habits
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- Foods you should eat and avoid
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Calmovil products as directed, you'll see a notable improvement in less than a week. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our promise is simple: If you are not amazed by the improvement, we don't want your money!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Manufacturing safe products is extremely important for us. Calmovil™ products contain only natural extracts from herbs and plants that are generally considered safe. Although numerous customers use Calmovil products each day since 2008, no adverse side effects have been reported.
As with other supplements you should not use Calmovil products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been determined. You should also not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you have a bleeding disorder or are taking blood thinning medication.
Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that contains only natural ingredients extracted from plants, herbs, and trees.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to consume a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a high dose of 240 mg of pure Hesperidin, rutin, and diosmin bioflavonoid blend.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is the only product on the market that has the Nattokinase enzyme which supports proper blood flow. .
is a bioflavonoid found in the Figwort plant.
Used for over 30 years as an vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent, it has been shown to be beneficial. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, apricots, blackberries, and blueberries. Rutin supports healthy blood vessels and has potent anti-inflammatory activity. Widely used in Europe. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins strong and elastic, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps strengthen and tone veins and reduce swelling. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and also act as a mild diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers and is helpful because of its anti-inflammatory effects. It improves connective tissue and capillary health, and fragile capillaries. *
has a calming and regulatory effect on the digestive system. its properties areIt is great for indigestion and diarrhea, as it helps to stop irregular or frequent bowel movements.
It also relieves stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect prevents itching. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes healthy blood flow that is needed for circulatory health. *
PLANTAIN is an plant that has potent anti-inflammatory activity. It has been demonstrated in studiesto relieve bleeding, itching, and swelling. *
BILBERRY grows in Europe and is similar to blueberry. It will improve circulation and blood flow. *