What are Hemorrhoids? The Symptoms, Causes and Treatments of Hemorrhoids - Hemorrhoids Pregnancy c Section
One of the most humiliating thing you could have on your body is hemorrhoids. The fact is, many people will have a hemorrhoid at some point in their life. A painful lump or the sight of blood is scary. You could possibly get afraid and wonder: what if it's a cancer. But, here's a great news: In all the most typical cases it is just a swollen vein called a hemorrhoid.
Read this site in detail and find out how Mother Nature could help you...
Getting embarrassed is the reason why people won't tell others. The pain and itching become unbearable. It can bother you. It may cause depression. Most women may think "What if he notices?", and start avoiding having sex.
Hemorrhoids Explained in Detail
Hemorrhoids Pregnancy c Section - A hemorrhoid is an abnormal enlargement of the vein in the anus. It's otherwise known as a varicose vein. Bowel movements are regulated by the veins in the anus that are filled with blood. However, when the veins are pressured for too long, thier blood circulation is disrupted, resulting to inflammation and pain. Abnormal flow of the blood would lead to clotting of the blood. That results in a painful, swollen, protruding hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
There are two kinds of hemorrhoids:Internal Hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms are rectal bleeding and severe pain
. They sometimes clot and swell. Blood and mucus can indicate internal hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms are itching and burning. Blood streaks can appear on a toilet paper during bowel movements.
What Causes a Hemorrhoid?
are caused by a pressure on the veins in the anus. The most common causes
- Frequent Diarrhea
- Prolonged sitting or standing
- Constipation and straining at bowel movements
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- Excess body weight
How to deal with hemorrhoids?
First thing individuals commonly do is to buy a certain well-known cream for hemorrhoids. Unfortunately, it just temporarily masks the symptoms by shrinking the hemorrhoid tissue with a chemical phenylephrine. However, the real issue why there is hemorrhoid isn't really addressed. The hemorrhoids will subside, but return after a few months with more serious pain and bleeding. By not really dealing with the real source, the person could end up going to the doctor for a treatment
or a surgery.
How to treat a Hemorrhoid?
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are tied around the base of a hemorrhoid to cut off its supply of blood. After a few days, the hemorrhoids will die and will fall off. Some other patients may experience bleeding and pain after the treatment. It doesn't treat the cause of hemorrhoids so they usually reappear.
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared beam is being used to burn up some tissue to cut off the blood supply to the hemorrhoid. Five to 6 sessions are needed. Though it is shown in the ads as pain-free, most people do complain about unbearable pain during the procedure. It doesn't deal with the actual cause, so the hemorrhoids may reappear again after a few months.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgery which cuts off the hemorrhoid. Statistics show that this type of procedure can be dangerous. So severe cases are only suggested for this hemorrhoid surgery. Many patients have complaints because of the very painful process of recovery, that's why it must be considered as a last resort.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a complete solution for anyone suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, protect tissue from inflammation, reduce swelling, and cool down. *
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve itching, burning, and pain. †
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical medicine made to relieve symptoms of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
- Constipation †
- Rectal itching and pain†
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a non-prescription homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a supplement that was designed to promote colon health and healthy veins from multiple angles *
- It has bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory activity *
- It supports proper blood flow to help heal quickly *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It helps relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A priceless information for anyone who wants to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order now and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 valuable tips to get rid of hemorrhoids for good.
These tips cover diet, exercise, hygiene, what to do during flare-ups, and pain reduction.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- Foods you should eat and avoid
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Calmovil products as directed, you will notice an improvement in less than a week. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our promise is simple: If you are not impressed by the improvement, return the open bottle for a full refund!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Product safety is extremely important for us. Calmovil™ products contain only natural herb and plant extracts that are generally considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products every day, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As is the case with other dietary supplements you should not use Calmovil products if you are nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been determined. You should also not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you have a bleeding disorder or are taking blood thinning medication.
Ingredients in Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
- Sulphur................................................... burning and itching anus †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
As an dietary supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains natural ingredients from trees, plants, and herbs.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to take a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of a pure Diosmin, hesperidin, and rutin bioflavonoid blend in only one capsule.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that contains Nattokinase enzyme, ensuring proper blood flow.
BILBERRY is found in Europe and is similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves circulation and blood flow. *
is a bioflavonoid found in Figwort plants.
Used for over 30 years as an vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent, it has been shown to be beneficial. *
PLANTAIN is an plant that has anti-inflammatory properties. Research suggests it helps relieve swelling, bleeding, and itching. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, apricots, blueberries, and blackberries. Rutin promotes strong blood vessels and has strong anti-inflammatory properties. Widely used in Europe. *
has a calming and regulatory effect on digestion. Camomile's properties areIt is great for indigestion and diarrhea, helping to stop irregular or frequent bowel movements.
It contributes to relieve anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that stops itching. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins strong and elastic, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps tone and strengthen veins and reduce swelling. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and also act as a diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons and is helpful because of its anti-inflammatory property. It improves capillary and connective tissue health, and fragile capillaries. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme derived from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes healthy blood viscosity essential for circulatory health. *