Learn Everything about Hemorrhoids - Hemorrhoids Relief
One of the most embarrassing thing you could have on your body is hemorrhoids. Actually, most people can get hemorrhoids at a certain point in their life. A painful lump or the sight of blood is frightening. You panic and ask, "do I have cancer"? The good news: in most cases it is simply a swollen vein - a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading and see if our natural products may be of help.
Sometimes, people who got hemorrhoids just keep silent because of the embarrassment. The pain and itching become unbearable. It can disturb you. It can cause depression. Women avoid having sex, afraid that their partner will discover their hemorrhoids.
Hemorrhoids Explained in Detail
Hemorrhoids Relief - A hemorrhoid is an enlarged vein in the anus (it's also known as a varicose vein). In a healthy person, the tissue around the anus fills with blood to regulate bowel movements. However, when the veins are pressured for too long, thier blood flow is disrupted, resulting to inflammation and pain. This results in a blood clot. And a person ends up with a painful, swollen and enlarged hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
There are two types of hemorrhoids:Internal Hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms are rectal bleeding and severe pain. Internal hemorrhoids sometimes protrude and clot. Blood and mucus can indicate internal hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms
are itching and burning. Streaks of blood might appear on a toilet tissue during bowel movements.
What's the Cause of Hemorrhoids?
Hemorrhoids (aka piles
) are usually caused by a pressure on the anus' small veins. Possible causes:
- Constipation and straining at bowel movements
- Excess body weight
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- Frequent Diarrhea
- Prolonged sitting or standing
What Can You do About Hemorrhoids?
People's first reaction is to buy the infamous well known hemorrhoid cream. Sadly, a phenylephrine chemical contained in the cream only lowers the swelling of the hemorrhoid tissue temporarily. However, the real issue why there is hemorrhoid is not really addressed. The hemorrhoids may have shrank for now but it is expected that it could go back after few weeks with more pain and severe bleeding. By not really dealing with the real source, the person could end up going to the doctor for a treatment or a surgery
How to treat a Hemorrhoid?
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared beam is being used to burn up some tissue to cut off the blood supply to the hemorrhoid. 5 to 6 procedures (one per week) are needed. Even though it is shown in the ads as pain-free, most sufferers do complain about intolerable pain during the session. It doesn't address the actual cause, so the hemorrhoids can reappear.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are tied around the base of a hemorrhoid to cut off its supply of blood. Within a few days, the hemorrhoid dies and falls off. Some other patients may experience bleeding and pain right after the procedure. The cause isn't addressed, so they can appear again.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgical treatment which removes the hemorrhoid. Statistics have shown that this treatment solution may cause incontinence later so it is suggested only for serious cases. Many patients have complaints because of the very painful process of recovery, that's why it should be considered as a last resort.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
This Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is made for anybody suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve burning, itching, and pain. †
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, protect tissue from inflammation, reduce swelling, and cool down. *
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical OTC product made to relieve the discomfort of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Rectal pain and itching†
- Constipation †
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Aching or burning in anus †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an OTC homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a supplement that was formulated to support colon health and healthy veins in several ways *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
- It supports proper blood circulation to help heal quickly *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional constipation or diarrhea *
- It has bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory action *
Before ordering, please read about product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A must-read for anyone who wants to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order Calmovil and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 useful tips to get rid of hemorrhoids.
These tips cover pain reduction, diet, hygiene, what to do during flare-ups, and exercise.
This valuable eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Useful advice on
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Foods you should eat and avoid
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Calmovil products as directed, you should notice a symptomatic improvement in less than a week. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see an improvement, we do not want your money!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Manufacturing safe products is our top priority. Calmovil™ products contain natural ingredients from herbs and plants that are considered safe. Although numerous customers use Calmovil products each day since 2008, no adverse side effects have been reported.
As with other dietary supplements you should not use Calmovil products while pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been determined. You should also not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula when suffering from a bleeding disorder or while on blood thinning medication.
Calmovil's Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
As an dietary supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains only natural ingredients extracted from herbs, trees, and plants.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a healthy dose of 240 mg of a pure Diosmin, rutin, and hesperidin bioflavonoid blend in a single capsule.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that promotes proper blood flow with Nattokinase enzyme.
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins elastic and strong, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps strengthen and tone veins and reduce swelling. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and act as a diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.
PLANTAIN is an plant that has potent anti-inflammatory properties. It has been demonstrated to relieve swelling, itching, and bleeding. *
has a regulatory and calming effect on digestion. Camomile's properties areIt is great for diarrhea and indigestion, helping to stop frequent or irregular bowel movements.
It also relieves stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that reduces itching. *
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory effects. It improves both connective tissue and capillary health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, blueberries, blackberries, and apricots. Rutin has high anti-inflammatory properties and supports healthy blood vessels. Used and popular in Europe. *
is a bioflavonoid present in the Figwort plant.
Used for over 30 years as an anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent, it has been demonstrated to be beneficial. *
BILBERRY is found in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. It will improve blood flow and circulation. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme derived from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes increased blood flow that is required for circulatory health. *