Learn Everything about Hemorrhoids - Hemorrhoids Relief
One of the most embarrassing thing you could have on your body is hemorrhoids. Actually, most people can get hemorrhoids at a certain point in their life. A painful lump
or the sight of blood is frightening. You panic and ask, "do I have cancer"? The good news: in most cases it is simply a swollen vein - a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading and see if our natural products may be of help.
Sometimes, people who got hemorrhoids just keep silent because of the embarrassment. The pain and itching become unbearable. It can disturb you. It can cause depression. Women avoid having sex, afraid that their partner will discover their hemorrhoids.
Hemorrhoids Explained in Detail
Hemorrhoids Relief - A hemorrhoid is an enlarged vein in the anus (it's also known as a varicose vein). In a healthy person, the tissue around the anus fills with blood to regulate bowel movements. However, when the veins are pressured for too long, thier blood flow is disrupted, resulting to inflammation and pain. This results in a blood clot. And a person ends up with a painful, swollen and enlarged hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
There are two types of hemorrhoids:Internal Hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms
are rectal bleeding and severe pain
. Internal hemorrhoids
sometimes protrude and clot. Blood and mucus can indicate internal hemorrhoids.
- usual symptoms are itching and burning. Streaks of blood might appear on a toilet tissue during bowel movements.
What's the Cause of Hemorrhoids?
Hemorrhoids (aka piles
) are usually caused by a pressure on the anus' small veins. Possible causes:
- Constipation and straining at bowel movements
- Excess body weight
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- Frequent Diarrhea
- Prolonged sitting or standing
What Can You do About Hemorrhoids?
People's first reaction is to buy the infamous well known hemorrhoid cream
. Sadly, a phenylephrine chemical contained in the cream only lowers the swelling of the hemorrhoid tissue temporarily. However, the real issue why there is hemorrhoid is not really addressed. The hemorrhoids may have shrank for now but it is expected that it could go back after few weeks with more pain and severe bleeding. By not really dealing with the real source, the person could end up going to the doctor for a treatment or a surgery.
How to treat a Hemorrhoid?
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared beam is being used to burn up some tissue to cut off the blood supply to the hemorrhoid. 5 to 6 procedures (one per week) are needed. Even though it is shown in the ads as pain-free, most sufferers do complain about intolerable pain during the session. It doesn't address the actual cause, so the hemorrhoids can reappear.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are tied around the base of a hemorrhoid to cut off its supply of blood. Within a few days, the hemorrhoid dies and falls off. Some other patients may experience bleeding and pain right after the procedure. The cause isn't addressed, so they can appear again.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgical treatment which removes the hemorrhoid. Statistics have shown that this treatment solution may cause incontinence later so it is suggested only for serious cases. Many patients have complaints because of the very painful process of recovery, that's why it should be considered as a last resort.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
This Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is the right choice for anyone suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve itching, burning, and pain. †
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, cool down, reduce swelling, and protect tissue from inflammation. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural OTC medicine made to relieve symptoms associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Constipation †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Rectal itching and pain†
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an OTC homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as published in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that was designed to promote colon health and healthy veins from multiple angles *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory activity *
- It promotes healthy blood circulation to help quicker healing *
- It supports healthy and strong veins *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional diarrhea or constipation *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A must-read for people who want to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order Calmovil and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 tips to get rid of hemorrhoids.
These tips cover pain reduction, diet, what to do during flare-ups, exercise, and hygiene.
This no-nonsense eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Helpful advice on
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Foods you should eat and avoid
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you'll see a significant improvement in just a few days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you don't see an improvement, return the open bottle for a full refund!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Product safety is our top priority. Calmovil™ products contain natural ingredients from plants and herbs that are generally considered safe. Although numerous customers use Calmovil products each day since 2008, no serious side effects have been reported.
As is the case with other supplements we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated. You should also not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula when suffering from a bleeding disorder or while on blood thinning medication.
Calmovil's Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that contains only natural ingredients extracted from herbs, plants, and trees.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to consume a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of a pure Diosmin, rutin, and hesperidin bioflavonoid mix in one capsule.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is the only product on the market that has the Nattokinase enzyme which supports proper blood flow. .
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, blackberries, apricots, and blueberries. Rutin promotes strong blood vessels and has high anti-inflammatory activity. Used and popular in Europe. *
has a calming and regulatory effect on the digestive system. Camomile's properties areIt is useful for indigestion and diarrhea, as it helps to stop irregular or frequent bowel movements.
It also relieves stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that prevents itching. *
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory effects. It improves both capillary and connective tissue health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins elastic and strong. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and tone and strengthen veins. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and act as a diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
is a bioflavonoid present in Figwort plants.
Used for over 30 years as an vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent, it has been shown to be beneficial. *
BILBERRY is found in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. It will improve circulation and blood flow. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes healthy blood viscosity that is essential for circulatory health. *
PLANTAIN is an plant that has anti-inflammatory properties. It has been shown to also help relieve bleeding, itching, and swelling. *