Learn Everything about Hemorrhoids - Hemorrhoids Remedy
Hemorrhoids are definitely embarrassing. Anybody can get hemorrhoids. Anyone can get frightened of seeing blood or feeling a painful lump. You panic and ask, "do I have cancer"? However, no need for fear, it's simply a hemorrhoid - swelling of a vein.
Continue reading to find out how Mother Nature could help you.
Getting embarrassed is the reason why people won't tell others. However, after some time, it may become excruciating and itchy. You lose your focus and can't think about anything else. You feel frustrated and tired. Women avoid having sex, afraid that their lover will discover their hemorrhoids.
Hemorrhoid - What is it?
Hemorrhoids Remedy - A hemorrhoid is an abnormal enlargement of the vein in the anus. It's otherwise known as a varicose vein. In a healthy person, the tissue around the anus fills with blood to control bowel movements. However, when the veins are pressured for too long, thier blood circulation is disrupted, leading to inflammation and pain. This results in a blood clot. And the person will feel pain, swelling and the enlargement of the vein - a hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Physicians classify 2 kinds of hemorrhoids:External Hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms are itching and burning. Blood streaks can appear on a toilet paper during bowel movements.
- usual symptoms are rectal bleeding and severe pain. They sometimes clot and swell. Blood and mucus can indicate internal hemorrhoids
What Causes a Hemorrhoid?
are caused by a pressure on the veins in the anus. The most common causes
- Constipation and straining at bowel movements
- Prolonged sitting or standing
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- Excess body weight
- Frequent Diarrhea
What Can You do About Hemorrhoids?
Usually, a person's reaction would be to instantly go to the drugstore and buy a well-known cream for hemorrhoids. But, unfortunately, it only copes with the symptoms
by shrinking the swollen tissue with a substance called phenylephrine. However, the real issue why there is hemorrhoid isn't really addressed. The hemorrhoids will subside, but return after a few months with more serious pain and bleeding. By using a cream to cover symptoms without healing the cause is the main reason why people finally go to the hospital for doctor's treatment and worst, a surgical
How to treat a Hemorrhoid?
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared beam is being used to burn up some tissue to cut off the blood supply to the hemorrhoid. Five to 6 sessions are needed. Even though it is shown in the ads as pain-free, most people do complain about unbearable pain during the procedure. The hemorrhoids can reappear since the cause is not addressed.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgical treatment which cuts off the hemorrhoid. Statistics show that this type of procedure can be dangerous. So severe cases are only suggested for this hemorrhoid treatment solution. Many patients have complaints because of the very painful process of recovery, that is why it must be considered as a last resort.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are tied around the base of a hemorrhoid to cut off its supply of blood. After a couple of days, the hemorrhoids will die and will fall off. Some other patients may experience bleeding and pain after the treatment. They may reappear since the source of the problem is not treated.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is made for anyone suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve itching, pain, and burning. †
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, cool down, protect tissue from inflammation, and reduce swelling. *
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical medicine made to relieve symptoms associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Constipation †
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Rectal itching and pain†
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an over-the-counter homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as published in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a dietary supplement that was formulated to support colon health and healthy veins in multiple ways *
- It helps relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea *
- It promotes proper blood circulation to help quicker healing *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
- It supports healthy and strong veins *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory action *
Before ordering, please read about product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A priceless eBook for people who want to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order Calmovil and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 tips to stop hemorrhoids for good.
These tips cover pain reduction, what to do during flare-ups, diet, exercise, and hygiene.
This valuable eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Valuable advice on
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
- Foods you should eat and avoid
- How to improve hygiene habits
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you should see a major improvement within several days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see a significant improvement, return the open bottle for a full refund!
Calmovil Side Effects
Product safety is extremely important for us. Calmovil™ products contain only natural ingredients from herbs and plants that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products every day, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with many other products we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products while pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been studied. You should not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula when suffering from a bleeding disorder or while on blood thinning medication.
Ingredients in Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Sulphur................................................... burning and itching anus †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
As an dietary supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains natural ingredients from plants, herbs, and trees.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of pure Hesperidin, rutin, and diosmin bioflavonoid blend.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that promotes proper blood flow with Nattokinase enzyme.
PLANTAIN is an herb that has potent anti-inflammatory activity. Research suggests it helps relieve bleeding, swelling, and itching. *
is a bioflavonoid found in Figwort plants.
Used for over 30 years as an vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent, it has been demonstrated to be beneficial. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins elastic and strong. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps tone and strengthen veins and reduce swelling. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports proper blood flow that is beneficial for circulatory health. *
BILBERRY grows in Europe and is similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves blood flow and circulation. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, blackberries, blueberries, and apricots. Rutin promotes healthy blood vessels and has high anti-inflammatory activity. Widely used in Europe. *
has a calming and regulatory effect on digestion. Camomile's properties areIt is great for indigestion and diarrhea, as it helps to stop frequent or irregular bowel movements.
It contributes to relieve stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect minimizes itching. *
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons and is helpful because of its anti-inflammatory effects. It improves connective tissue and capillary health, and fragile capillaries. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and also act as a diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.