Things You should Know about Hemorrhoids - Hemorrhoids Surgery
One of the most embarrassing thing you could have on your body is hemorrhoids. The fact is, most people will have a hemorrhoid at some point in their life. Anyone can get scared of seeing blood or feeling a painful
lump. Perhaps you could wonder if you have a cancer. However, no need for fear, it's just a hemorrhoid - swelling of a vein.
Continue reading and see if our natural products may be of help.
We suffer in silence because we are too embarrassed to speak about it. However, as time passes, it may become painful and itchy. It can disturb you. You become exhausted and even stressed out. Many women can think "What if he notices?", and start avoiding having sex.
Hemorrhoid - What is it?
Hemorrhoids Surgery - A hemorrhoid is an abnormal enlargement of the vein in the anus. It is otherwise referred to as a varicose vein. In a normal anus of a person, the vein is filled with blood to regulate bowel movements. However, when the veins are pressured for too long, thier blood flow is disrupted, resulting to inflammation and pain. Abnormal flow of the blood would result to clotting of the blood. And the person will experience pain, swelling and the enlargement of the vein - a hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Doctors classify two types of hemorrhoids:Internal Hemorrhoids
- most typical sign is bleeding of the rectum and intense pain. Internal hemorrhoids sometimes clot and protrude. Internal hemorrhoids
could also be identified by the presence of blood and mucus.
- the most typical indications are burning sensation and itching. Streaks of blood can be present on a toilet paper after bowel movements.
The Causes of Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids (aka piles
) are usually caused by a pressure on the anus' small veins. The most common causes
- Excessive body weight
- Too much lifting
- Standing and sitting for an extended time
- Straining at bowel movements and constipation.
- Recurrence of diarrhea
- Child delivery and pregnancy
Dealing with Hemorrhoids
First thing people normally do is to buy a certain well-known cream for hemorrhoids. Sadly, a phenylephrine chemical contained in the cream only minimizes the swelling of the hemorrhoid tissue temporarily. But it doesn't treat the real cause. The hemorrhoids will subside, but return after a few weeks or months with more intense pain and bleeding. Using a cream to mask symptoms
but not healing the real source of the problem is the most common reason people end up at the doctor's office, needing a major treatment solution or surgery.
Treatment Methods for Hemorrhoids
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared laser is used to burn a tissue for the blood supply to cut off from the hemorrhoid. 5 to 6 treatments (one weekly) are usually necessary. Despite the fact that ads show that it is not painful, people have said that it is very painful particularly during the procedure. It doesn't treat the cause, so the hemorrhoids may reappear again within a year.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a procedure that eliminates the hemorrhoids. Statistics have shown that this treatment method may cause incontinence later in life so it's suggested only for severe cases. It's suggested as a last resort because of its really painful recovery that the patients must go through.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are wrapped around the base of the hemorrhoid to cease the supply of blood. Within a couple of days, the hemorrhoid dies and falls off. After the procedure, the bleeding and pain will still be felt. It doesn't cure the cause of hemorrhoids so they sometimes reappear.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is formulated for people suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve itching, pain, and burning. †
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, protect tissue from inflammation, and cool down. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical medicine formulated to relieve symptoms associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Constipation †
- Rectal itching and pain†
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a non-prescription homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that was designed to promote colon health and healthy veins in five ways *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
- It supports healthy blood flow to help quicker healing *
- It has bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory properties *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It helps relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A priceless eBook for anyone who wants to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order Calmovil and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 tips to stop hemorrhoids forever.
These tips cover what to do during flare-ups, exercise, diet, hygiene, and pain reduction.
This no-nonsense eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Valuable advice on
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- Foods you should eat and avoid
- How to improve hygiene habits
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Calmovil products as directed, you will see a major improvement within days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you don't see great improvement, return the empty bottle for a full refund!
Calmovil Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is extremely important for us. Calmovil™ products contain only natural herb and plant extracts that are generally considered safe. Although numerous customers use Calmovil products each day since 2008, no serious side effects have been reported.
As is the case with many other products you should not use Calmovil products while nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been tested. You should not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you have a bleeding disorder or are taking blood thinning medication.
Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
As an herbal supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains natural ingredients extracted from herbs, plants, and trees.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of pure Rutin, hesperidin, and diosmin bioflavonoid mix.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that promotes proper blood flow with Nattokinase enzyme.
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and act as a diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins elastic and strong, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps tone and strengthen veins and reduce swelling. *
PLANTAIN is an plant that has anti-inflammatory activity. It has been demonstrated to relieve swelling, bleeding, and itching. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, blueberries, blackberries, and apricots. Rutin has potent anti-inflammatory properties and supports healthy blood vessels. Widely used in Europe. *
has a regulatory and calming effect on digestion. Camomile's properties areIt is useful for treating indigestion and diarrhea, helping to stop irregular or frequent bowel movements.
It contributes to relieve anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect reduces itching. *
BILBERRY is found in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. It will improve blood flow and circulation. *
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons and is helpful because of its anti-inflammatory properties. It improves both connective tissue and capillary health, and fragile capillaries. *
is a bioflavonoid present in the Figwort plant.
Used for over 30 years as an vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent, it has been shown to be beneficial. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes healthy blood viscosity essential for circulatory health. *