Struggling with Painful, Itchy or Bleeding Hemorrhoids? - Hemorrhoids to Shrink
Hemorrhoids are certainly embarrassing. Any person can get hemorrhoids. An agonizing lump or the sight of blood is scary. Maybe you could wonder if you have a cancer. However, here's a great news: In all the most common cases it is only a swollen vein called a hemorrhoid.
Read this website in detail and find out how Mother Nature can help you...
Getting humiliated is the reason why people won't tell others. The pain and itching become just too much. It could bother you. You really feel frustrated and tired. Women avoid intimacy, afraid that their lover will notice their hemorrhoids.
Hemorrhoids to Shrink - The enlargement of the vein in the anus is a hemorrhoid (it's also known as a varicose vein). Bowel movements are controlled by the veins in the anus that are filled with blood. Nonetheless, if there's constant pressure restricting blood flow, the veins become inflamed. Abnormal circulation of the blood would lead to clotting of the blood. And the individual will feel pain, swelling and the enlargement of the vein - a hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Doctors recognize two kinds of hemorrhoidsExternal Hemorrhoids
- the most common signs are itchiness and burning sensation. Blood smudges can appear on a toilet tissue during bowel movements.
- most common symptom
is bleeding of the rectum and intense pain. They often clot and swell. The presence of mucus and blood is also a symptom of internal hemorrhoids
Why do Hemorrhoids Happen?
Hemorrhoids are brought on by a constant pressure on the veins in the anus. Possible causes:
- Family Genetics
- Child delivery and pregnancy
- Too much lifting
- Too much body weight
- Standing and sitting for a long time
- Straining at bowel movements and constipation.
- Recurrence of diarrhea
How to cope with hemorrhoids?
Commonly, a person's reaction would be to immediately go to the pharmacy and buy a well-known cream for hemorrhoids. However, unfortunately, it only deals with the symptoms by shrinking the swollen tissue with a substance referred to as phenylephrine. But, the real issue why there is hemorrhoid isn't really treated. The hemorrhoids may have shrank for now but it's expected that it may return after few weeks with more pain and severe bleeding. By not really coping with the real source, the person could end up going to the doctor for a treatment or a surgery
Hemorrhoid Treatment Procedures
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are used to tie the base of the hemorrhoid to stop the supply of blood. After several days, the hemorrhoids will die and will fall off. Some sufferers encounter pain and bleeding right after the procedure. The cause is not addressed, so they can show up again.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgical procedure that gets rid of the hemorrhoids. Statistics reveal that this type of procedure may be risky. So serious cases are only suggested for this surgery. Many patients complain of agonizing pain after, so this option must be the last resort.
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared light is used to burn off a tissue for the supply of blood to cut off from the hemorrhoid. 5 to 6 sessions are required. Although this procedure is advertised as pain-free, several patients reported severe pain during procedure. It does not deal with the cause, so the hemorrhoids sometimes reappear.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Our 3 Part Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is formulated for people suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve pain, burning, and itching. †
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, cool down, protect tissue from inflammation, and reduce swelling. *
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural product made to relieve the discomfort associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Aching or burning in anus †
- Rectal pain and itching†
- Constipation †
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an OTC homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a dietary supplement that was designed to support colon health and healthy veins in multiple ways *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It promotes healthy blood flow to help heal quickly *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory activity *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional diarrhea or constipation *
Before ordering, please read about product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A must-read for people who want to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order now and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 useful tips to stop hemorrhoids for good.
These tips cover hygiene, pain reduction, diet, exercise, and what to do during flare-ups.
This no-nonsense eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Useful advice on
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to improve hygiene habits
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- Foods you should eat and avoid
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
If you use our products as recommended and follow the tips in our eBook, you will notice a major improvement in less than a week. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you don't see a significant improvement, we don't want your money!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Manufacturing safe products is our number one priority. Calmovil™ products contain natural herb and plant extracts that are considered safe. Although numerous customers use Calmovil products each day since 2008, no adverse side effects have been reported.
As is the case with other products we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products while pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been tested. You should not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula when suffering from a bleeding disorder or while on blood thinning medication.
Ingredients in Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Sulphur................................................... burning and itching anus †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
As an dietary supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains natural ingredients from plants, herbs, and trees.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to consume a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of a pure Hesperidin, rutin, and diosmin bioflavonoid blend in only one capsule.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that contains Nattokinase enzyme, ensuring proper blood flow.
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and also act as a mild diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
BILBERRY grows in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. It will improve circulation and blood flow. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, blueberries, blackberries, and apricots. Rutin has high anti-inflammatory properties and promotes strong blood vessels. Widely used in Europe. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins strong and elastic, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and tone and strengthen veins. *
has a regulatory and calming effect on digestion. Camomile's properties areIt is useful for diarrhea and indigestion, as it helps to stop frequent or irregular bowel movements.
It contributes to relieve stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that reduces itching. *
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory property. It improves both capillary and connective tissue health, and fragile capillaries. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme derived from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes healthy blood flow required for circulatory health. *
PLANTAIN is an plant that has potent anti-inflammatory action. Research suggests it helps relieve itching, swelling, and bleeding. *
is a bioflavonoid found in Figwort plants.
It has been used and shown to have benefits as a vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent for more than thirty years. *