Things You must know about Hemorrhoids - Hemorrhoids to Stop Bleeding
Hemorrhoids are embarrassing. Actually, many people can suffer from hemorrhoids at a certain point in their life. A painful
lump or the sight of blood is scary. You panic and ask, "do I have cancer"? But, here's a great news: In all the most common cases it is just a swollen vein called a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading and see if our natural products may be of help.
In some cases, people who got hemorrhoids just keep silent because they are embarrassed . However, after some time, it can become painful and itchy. It can bother you. You feel frustrated and worn out. Many women may think "What if he notices?", and that's the reason why they avoid having sex.
Hemorrhoids Explained in Detail
Hemorrhoids to Stop Bleeding - A hemorrhoid is an enlarged vein in the anus (it is also called a varicose vein). Bowel movements are regulated by the veins in the anus that are filled with blood. However, when the veins are pressured for too long, thier blood circulation is disturbed, resulting to inflammation and pain. Abnormal flow of the blood would lead to clotting of the blood. And the person will feel pain, swelling and the enlargement of the vein - a hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Doctors recognize two kinds of hemorrhoidsInternal Hemorrhoids
- most typical indication is bleeding of the rectum and intense pain. Swelling and clotting is encountered. The sight of mucus and blood is also a sign of internal hemorrhoids
- the most typical indications are burning sensation and itching. During bowel movements, blood stains can appear.
Why do Hemorrhoids Happen?
are caused by a pressure on the veins in the anus. Possible causes:
- Straining at bowel movements and constipation.
- Lifting of heavy objects
- Child delivery and pregnancy
- Standing and sitting for an extended time
- Recurrence of diarrhea
- Excessive body weight
How to deal with hemorrhoids?
First thing individuals usually do is to buy a certain well-known cream for hemorrhoids. Sadly, it just temporarily masks the symptoms by shrinking the hemorrhoid tissue with a chemical called phenylephrine. But it doesn't treat the real cause. The hemorrhoids may have shrank for now but it is expected that it will return after several weeks with more pain and severe bleeding. Using a cream to mask symptoms but not healing the real source of the issue is the number one reason people end up at the doctor's office, needing a major treatment or surgical
How to deal with a Hemorrhoid?
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are wrapped around the base of the hemorrhoid to cease the supply of blood. The hemorrhoid will die and fall off after a few days. A few patients encounter severe pain and bleeding right after the procedure. It doesn't cure the cause of hemorrhoids so they sometimes reappear.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a procedure that surgically removes the hemorrhoids. Statistics shows that this treatment may cause complications with urinating, that is why this is just for serious cases of hemorrhoids. Numerous patients complain of intense pain after, so it must be the last resort.
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared laser is used to burn a tissue for the blood supply to cut off from the hemorrhoid. Weekly, the patient has to undergo one treatment session and 6 sessions are usually needed. Though it's advertised as pain-free, several patients complain of severe pain during procedure. It doesn't cure the cause, so the hemorrhoids may reappear.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Our Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a natural alternative for anyone suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, protect tissue from inflammation, reduce swelling, and cool down. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve pain, burning, and itching. †
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural medicine formulated to relieve the discomfort associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Aching or burning in anus †
- Rectal itching and pain†
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
- Constipation †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an OTC homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as published in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a supplement that was formulated to promote healthy veins and colon health in multiple ways *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory action *
- It promotes healthy blood flow to help quicker healing *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It helps relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A priceless eBook for anyone who wants to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order Calmovil and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 tips to get rid of hemorrhoids for good.
These tips cover pain reduction, hygiene, diet, what to do during flare-ups, and exercise.
This valuable eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Valuable advice on
- How to improve hygiene habits
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
- Foods to eat and avoid
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you should notice an overall improvement within several days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you don't see a significant improvement, return the open bottle for a full refund!
Calmovil Side Effects
Product safety is our number one priority. Calmovil™ products contain natural plant and herb extracts that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products every day, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with other supplements we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products while pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been tested. You should also not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula while on blood thinning medication or when suffering from a bleeding disorder.
Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Sulphur................................................... burning and itching anus †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an dietary supplement that contains natural ingredients extracted from herbs, trees, and plants.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to take a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a healthy dose of 240 mg of a pure Rutin, diosmin, and hesperidin bioflavonoid mix in one capsule.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that promotes proper blood flow with Nattokinase enzyme.
has a regulatory and calming effect on the digestive tract. Camomile's properties areIt is useful for treating indigestion and diarrhea, helping to stop frequent or irregular bowel movements.
It contributes to relieve stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect minimizes itching. *
is a bioflavonoid found in Figwort plants.
It has been used and shown to have benefits as a anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent for more than thirty years. *
BILBERRY is found in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. It will improve blood flow and circulation. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins strong and elastic. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and strengthen and tone veins. *
PLANTAIN is an herb that has anti-inflammatory properties. Research suggests it helps relieve bleeding, itching, and swelling. *
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory properties. It improves both capillary and connective tissue health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and act as a diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, apricots, blackberries, and blueberries. Rutin has high anti-inflammatory properties and supports healthy blood vessels. Used and popular in Europe. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes proper blood viscosity that is essential for circulatory health. *