Things You must know about Hemorrhoids - Hemorrhoids to Stop Bleeding
Hemorrhoids are embarrassing. Actually, many people can suffer from hemorrhoids at a certain point in their life. A painful lump or the sight of blood is scary. You panic and ask, "do I have cancer"? But, here's a great news: In all the most common cases it is just a swollen vein called a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading and see if our natural products may be of help.
In some cases, people who got hemorrhoids just keep silent because they are embarrassed . However, after some time, it can become painful and itchy. It can bother you. You feel frustrated and worn out. Many women may think "What if he notices?", and that's the reason why they avoid having sex.
Hemorrhoids Explained in Detail
Hemorrhoids to Stop Bleeding - A hemorrhoid is an enlarged vein in the anus (it is also called a varicose vein). Bowel movements are regulated by the veins in the anus that are filled with blood. However, when the veins are pressured for too long, thier blood circulation is disturbed, resulting to inflammation and pain. Abnormal flow of the blood would lead to clotting of the blood. And the person will feel pain, swelling and the enlargement of the vein - a hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Doctors recognize two kinds of hemorrhoidsInternal Hemorrhoids
- most typical indication is bleeding of the rectum and intense pain. Swelling and clotting is encountered. The sight of mucus and blood is also a sign of internal hemorrhoids
- the most typical indications are burning sensation and itching. During bowel movements, blood stains can appear.
Why do Hemorrhoids Happen?
are caused by a pressure on the veins in the anus. Possible causes:
- Straining at bowel movements and constipation.
- Lifting of heavy objects
- Child delivery and pregnancy
- Standing and sitting for an extended time
- Recurrence of diarrhea
- Excessive body weight
How to deal with hemorrhoids?
First thing individuals usually do is to buy a certain well-known cream for hemorrhoids. Sadly, it just temporarily masks the symptoms by shrinking the hemorrhoid tissue with a chemical called phenylephrine. But it doesn't treat the real cause. The hemorrhoids may have shrank for now but it is expected that it will return after several weeks with more pain and severe bleeding. Using a cream to mask symptoms but not healing the real source of the issue is the number one reason people end up at the doctor's office, needing a major treatment or surgical
How to deal with a Hemorrhoid?
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are wrapped around the base of the hemorrhoid to cease the supply of blood. The hemorrhoid will die and fall off after a few days. A few patients encounter severe pain and bleeding right after the procedure. It doesn't cure the cause of hemorrhoids so they sometimes reappear.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a procedure that surgically removes the hemorrhoids. Statistics shows that this treatment may cause complications with urinating, that is why this is just for serious cases of hemorrhoids. Numerous patients complain of intense pain after, so it must be the last resort.
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared laser is used to burn a tissue for the blood supply to cut off from the hemorrhoid. Weekly, the patient has to undergo one treatment session and 6 sessions are usually needed. Though it's advertised as pain-free, several patients complain of severe pain during procedure. It doesn't cure the cause, so the hemorrhoids may reappear.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Our Three Part Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a natural alternative for anybody suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve pain, burning, and itching. †
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, cool down, and protect tissue from inflammation. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural product made to relieve the discomfort associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
- Rectal pain and itching†
- Constipation †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a non-prescription homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a supplement that was designed to support healthy veins and colon health in five ways *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory properties *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional diarrhea or constipation *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It promotes healthy blood circulation to help quicker healing *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A priceless eBook for anyone who wants to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order Calmovil and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 valuable tips to stop hemorrhoids.
These tips cover exercise, hygiene, diet, pain reduction, and what to do during flare-ups.
This no-nonsense eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Helpful advice on
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Foods you should eat and avoid
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Calmovil products as directed, you'll see a notable improvement in less than a week. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our guarantee is simple: If you are not absolutely impressed by the improvement, return the empty bottle for a full refund!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Manufacturing safe products is our #1 priority. Calmovil™ products contain natural plant and herb extracts that are considered safe. Although numerous customers use Calmovil products each day since 2008, no adverse side effects have been reported.
As is the case with many other products you should not use Calmovil products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been tested. You should also not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you have a bleeding disorder or are taking blood thinning medication.
Ingredients in Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that contains natural ingredients extracted from herbs, plants, and trees.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to take a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of pure Rutin/Diosmin/Hesperidin bioflavonoid blend.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that contains Nattokinase enzyme, ensuring proper blood flow.
has a calming and regulatory effect on digestion. its properties areIt is great for indigestion and diarrhea, as it helps to stop irregular bowel movements.
It contributes to relieve anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect minimizes itching. *
BILBERRY is found in Europe and is similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves blood flow and circulation. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, blackberries, apricots, and blueberries. Rutin has high anti-inflammatory properties and supports healthy blood vessels. Widely used in Europe. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and also act as a mild diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme derived from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports proper blood viscosity that is beneficial for circulatory health. *
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers and is used for its anti-inflammatory action. It improves both capillary and connective tissue health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
is a bioflavonoid present in Figwort plants.
It has been used and shown to have benefits as a anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent for more than thirty years. *
PLANTAIN is an plant that has anti-inflammatory properties. Research suggests it helps relieve swelling, itching, and bleeding. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins elastic and strong, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and strengthen and tone veins. *