Struggling with Painful, Itchy or Bleeding Hemorrhoids? - Hemorrhoids Vitamin c
Hemorrhoids are humiliating. The truth is, many people will have a hemorrhoid at some stage in their life. An agonizing lump or the sight of blood is frightening. You could possibly panic and wonder: what if it's a cancer. But, no need for fear, it's just a hemorrhoid - swelling of a vein.
Continue reading and find out how Mother Nature could help you.
In some cases, people who got hemorrhoids just keep silent because of the embarrassment. But, as time passes, it may become agonizing and itchy. You lose your concentration and can't do anything. You become tired and even stressed out. Women avoid intimacy, afraid that their partner will discover their hemorrhoids.
Hemorrhoids Vitamin c - The enlargement of the vein in the anus is a hemorrhoid (it's also known as a varicose vein). In a normal anus of an individual, the vein is filled with blood to regulate bowel movements. However the veins get inflamed when they are continuously pressured leading to poor blood flow. This will cause a blood clot. And a person ends up with a very painful, swollen and enlarged hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Doctors classify two kinds of hemorrhoids:External Hemorrhoids
- the most common signs are itchiness and burning sensation. Blood smudges can appear on a toilet tissue during bowel movements.
- most common symptom is bleeding of the rectum and severe pain. They often clot and swell. Internal hemorrhoids
can also be identified by the presence of blood and mucus.
What is the Cause of Hemorrhoids?
Hemorrhoids (aka piles
) are commonly caused by a pressure on the anus' small veins. Possible causes:
- Too much lifting
- Recurrence of diarrhea
- Child delivery and pregnancy
- Standing and sitting for a long time
- Family Genetics
- Too much body weight
- Straining at bowel movements and constipation.
What Could You do About Hemorrhoids?
The first thing people normally do is to purchase a certain well-known cream for hemorrhoids. However, sad to say, it only copes with the symptoms by shrinking the swollen tissue with a substance referred to as phenylephrine. But, the real issue why there is hemorrhoid is not really cured. It may have gone away, but after a month or so, severe pain and bleeding will come back again. Simply by using a cream to cover symptoms
without curing the cause is the primary reason why people finally go to the hospital for doctor's treatment and worst, a surgery
Treatment Options for Hemorrhoids
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgical procedure that gets rid of the hemorrhoids. Statistics reveal that this type of procedure may be risky. So serious cases are only recommended for this treatment. It is recommended as a last resort due to its really painful recovery.
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared light is used to burn off a tissue for the supply of blood to cut off from the hemorrhoid. 5 to 6 sessions are required. Despite that ads show that it's not painful, sufferers have reported that it's really painful particularly during the treatment. The hemorrhoids can reappear because the cause isn't treated.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are used to tie the base of the hemorrhoid to stop the supply of blood. After several days, the hemorrhoids will die and will fall off. After the treatment, the bleeding and pain may be felt. The cause is not addressed, so they can show up again.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is made for anybody suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, cool down, protect tissue from inflammation, and reduce swelling. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve burning, pain, and itching. †
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural OTC medicine formulated to relieve symptoms of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
- Aching or burning in anus †
- Constipation †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Rectal itching and pain†
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an over-the-counter homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a dietary supplement that was formulated to support healthy veins and colon health from multiple angles *
- It supports healthy blood circulation to help quicker healing *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It helps relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
- It has bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory action *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A priceless eBook for anyone who wants to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order now and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 key tips to get rid of hemorrhoids.
These tips cover what to do during flare-ups, pain reduction, exercise, diet, and hygiene.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- Foods you should eat and avoid
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Calmovil products as directed, you'll notice a major improvement within several days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you are not impressed by the improvement, we do not want your money!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Manufacturing safe products is extremely important for us. Calmovil™ products contain natural plant and herb extracts that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products every day, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As is the case with other products you should not use Calmovil products if you are nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been studied. You should also not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula when suffering from a bleeding disorder or while on blood thinning medication.
Calmovil's Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an dietary supplement that contains only natural ingredients extracted from herbs, plants, and trees.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a high dose of 240 mg of a pure Rutin, diosmin, and hesperidin bioflavonoid blend in only one capsule.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that promotes proper blood flow with Nattokinase enzyme.
BILBERRY is found in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves blood flow and circulation. *
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers and is beneficial for its anti-inflammatory action. It improves both connective tissue and capillary health, and fragile capillaries. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and act as a mild diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.
PLANTAIN is an plant that has potent anti-inflammatory activity. It has been shown to also help relieve itching, bleeding, and swelling. *
has a regulatory and calming effect on digestion. its properties areIt is useful for treating diarrhea and indigestion, as it helps to stop frequent or irregular bowel movements.
It contributes to relieve stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that stops itching. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, apricots, blueberries, and blackberries. Rutin supports strong blood vessels and has potent anti-inflammatory properties. Widely used in Europe. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports healthy blood viscosity that is beneficial for circulatory health. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins elastic and strong. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps tone and strengthen veins and reduce swelling. *
is a bioflavonoid found in the Figwort plant.
It has been used and shown to have benefits as a vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent for more than thirty years. *