Learn Everything about Hemorrhoids - Hemorrhoids What Kind of Doctor Treats
Hemorrhoids are embarrassing. Anybody can get hemorrhoids. Anyone can get frightened of seeing blood or feeling a painful lump. Perhaps you could wonder if you have a cancer. The good news: most likely it's just a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading and see if our natural products may be of help.
We suffer in silence simply because we're too ashamed to speak about it. However, after some time, it can become excruciating and itchy. It can bother you. You feel frustrated and tired. Women avoid having sex, afraid that their lover will notice their hemorrhoids.
What Exactly are Hemorrhoids?
Hemorrhoids What Kind of Doctor Treats - The enlargement of the vein in the anus is a hemorrhoid (it is also known as a varicose vein). In a healthy person, the tissue around the anus fills with blood to control bowel movements. However, when the veins are pressured for too long, thier blood circulation is disturbed, leading to inflammation and pain. Abnormal flow of the blood would lead to clotting of the blood. That results in a painful, swollen, protruding hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Proctologists recognize two kinds of hemorrhoidsInternal Hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms are rectal bleeding and severe pain. They sometimes clot and swell. The sight of mucus and blood is also a symptom of internal hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms are burning and itching. Blood streaks can appear on a toilet tissue during bowel movements.
Why do Hemorrhoids Occur?
(another name for hemorrhoids) are brought on by a constant pressure on the veins in the anus. Possible causes:
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- Excess body weight
- Prolonged sitting or standing
- Constipation and straining at bowel movements
- Frequent Diarrhea
What to do About Hemorrhoids?
People's first reaction is to buy the infamous well known hemorrhoid cream. Sadly, a phenylephrine chemical within the cream only reduces the swelling of the hemorrhoid tissue temporarily. It does not treat the real cause of hemorrhoids. The hemorrhoids will subside, but return after a few months with more severe pain and bleeding. By not really dealing with the real source, the person could end up going to the doctor for a treatment or a surgery
How to treat a Hemorrhoid?
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared beam is being used to burn up some tissue to cut off the supply of blood to the hemorrhoid. Five to 6 sessions are required. Even though this procedure is advertised as pain-free, several patients complain of intense pain during treatment. The hemorrhoids can reappear since the cause wasn't addressed.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgical treatment which gets rid of the hemorrhoid. Statistics show that this type of procedure may be dangerous. So severe cases are only recommended for this hemorrhoid treatment. Numerous patients complain of agonizing pain after, so it should be the last resort.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are tied around the base of a hemorrhoid to cut off its supply of blood. After a couple of days, the hemorrhoids will die and will fall off. A few sufferers encounter severe pain and bleeding after the treatment. They may reappear since the source of the problem wasn't treated.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Our Three Part Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a natural alternative for anyone suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve burning, itching, and pain. †
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, cool down, reduce swelling, and protect tissue from inflammation. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical medicine formulated to relieve symptoms of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Rectal itching and pain†
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Constipation †
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an over-the-counter homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that was designed to support colon health and healthy veins from multiple angles *
- It supports strong and healthy veins *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory properties *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional diarrhea or constipation *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
- It promotes healthy blood flow to help heal quickly *
Before ordering, please read important product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A must-read for anyone who wants to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order Calmovil and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 helpful tips to get rid of hemorrhoids for good.
These tips cover diet, pain reduction, hygiene, what to do during flare-ups, and exercise.
This no-nonsense eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- Foods to eat and avoid
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to improve hygiene habits
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you will notice a symptomatic improvement in less than a week. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you are not astonished by the improvement, return the empty bottle for a full refund!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Product safety is extremely important for us. Calmovil™ products contain natural plant and herb extracts that are considered safe. Although numerous customers use Calmovil products each day since 2008, no serious side effects have been reported.
As is the case with many other products you should not use Calmovil products while nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been determined. You should not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula while on blood thinning medication or when suffering from a bleeding disorder.
Ingredients in Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Sulphur................................................... burning and itching anus †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
As an herbal supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains only natural ingredients extracted from trees, plants, and herbs.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a high dose of 240 mg of pure Rutin/Diosmin/Hesperidin bioflavonoid blend.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that contains Nattokinase enzyme, ensuring proper blood flow.
has a calming and regulatory effect on the digestive system. its properties areIt is useful for diarrhea and indigestion, as it helps to stop frequent or irregular bowel movements.
It also relieves stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect stops itching. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins strong and elastic, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps strengthen and tone veins and reduce swelling. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and act as a diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
is a bioflavonoid found in the Figwort plant.
It has been used and shown to have benefits as a anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent for more than thirty years. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports healthy blood viscosity that is needed for circulatory health. *
PLANTAIN is an herb that has potent anti-inflammatory activity. It has been demonstrated in studiesto relieve bleeding, itching, and swelling. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, blackberries, blueberries, and apricots. Rutin has strong anti-inflammatory activity and promotes strong blood vessels. Widely used in Europe. *
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory property. It improves capillary and connective tissue health, and fragile capillaries. *
BILBERRY is found in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves circulation and blood flow. *