Learn Everything about Hemorrhoids - Hemorrhoids What Kind of Doctor Treats
Hemorrhoids are embarrassing. Anybody can get hemorrhoids. Anyone can get frightened of seeing blood or feeling a painful lump. Perhaps you could wonder if you have a cancer. The good news: most likely it's just a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading and see if our natural products may be of help.
We suffer in silence simply because we're too ashamed to speak about it. However, after some time, it can become excruciating and itchy. It can bother you. You feel frustrated and tired. Women avoid having sex, afraid that their lover will notice their hemorrhoids.
What Exactly are Hemorrhoids?
Hemorrhoids What Kind of Doctor Treats - The enlargement of the vein in the anus is a hemorrhoid (it is also known as a varicose vein). In a healthy person, the tissue around the anus fills with blood to control bowel movements. However, when the veins are pressured for too long, thier blood circulation is disturbed, leading to inflammation and pain. Abnormal flow of the blood would lead to clotting of the blood. That results in a painful, swollen, protruding hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Proctologists recognize two kinds of hemorrhoidsInternal Hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms are rectal bleeding and severe pain. They sometimes clot and swell. The sight of mucus and blood is also a symptom of internal hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms
are burning and itching. Blood streaks can appear on a toilet tissue during bowel movements.
Why do Hemorrhoids Occur?
(another name for hemorrhoids) are brought on by a constant pressure on the veins in the anus. Possible causes:
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- Excess body weight
- Prolonged sitting or standing
- Constipation and straining at bowel movements
- Frequent Diarrhea
What to do About Hemorrhoids?
People's first reaction is to buy the infamous well known hemorrhoid cream. Sadly, a phenylephrine chemical within the cream only reduces the swelling of the hemorrhoid tissue temporarily. It does not treat the real cause of hemorrhoids. The hemorrhoids will subside, but return after a few months with more severe pain and bleeding. By not really dealing with the real source, the person could end up going to the doctor for a treatment or a surgery.
How to treat a Hemorrhoid?
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared beam is being used to burn up some tissue to cut off the supply of blood to the hemorrhoid. Five to 6 sessions are required. Even though this procedure is advertised as pain-free, several patients complain of intense pain during treatment. The hemorrhoids can reappear since the cause wasn't addressed.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgical treatment which gets rid of the hemorrhoid. Statistics show that this type of procedure may be dangerous. So severe cases are only recommended for this hemorrhoid treatment. Numerous patients complain of agonizing pain after, so it should be the last resort.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are tied around the base of a hemorrhoid to cut off its supply of blood. After a couple of days, the hemorrhoids will die and will fall off. A few sufferers encounter severe pain and bleeding after the treatment. They may reappear since the source of the problem wasn't treated.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a natural alternative for anybody suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, protect tissue from inflammation, reduce swelling, and cool down. *
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve itching, pain, and burning. †
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical OTC product formulated to relieve the discomfort of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Constipation †
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Rectal pain and itching†
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an over-the-counter homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a supplement that was designed to support colon health and healthy veins in multiple ways *
- It has bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory activity *
- It promotes healthy blood circulation to help faster healing *
- It helps relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
- It promotes healthy and strong veins *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A priceless eBook for anyone who wants to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order Calmovil and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 key tips to stop hemorrhoids forever.
These tips cover exercise, what to do during flare-ups, diet, hygiene, and pain reduction.
This no-nonsense eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Useful advice on
- Foods to eat and avoid
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
If you use our products as recommended and follow the advice in our eBook, you should notice a notable improvement in just a few days. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our promise is simple: If you don't see a significant improvement, we do not want your money!
Calmovil Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is extremely important for us. Calmovil™ products contain natural extracts from plants and herbs that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products for many years, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As is the case with other products we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products while pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been determined. You should also not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula when suffering from a bleeding disorder or while on blood thinning medication.
Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Sulphur................................................... burning and itching anus †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that contains only natural ingredients extracted from herbs, trees, and plants.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to consume a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a high dose of 240 mg of pure Rutin/Diosmin/Hesperidin bioflavonoid blend.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that promotes proper blood flow with Nattokinase enzyme.
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, blueberries, apricots, and blackberries. Rutin supports strong blood vessels and has high anti-inflammatory properties. Widely used in Europe. *
has a regulatory and calming effect on digestion. its properties areIt is useful for indigestion and diarrhea, as it helps to stop irregular or frequent bowel movements.
It also relieves anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect prevents itching. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and act as a mild diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports healthy blood viscosity that is beneficial for circulatory health. *
BILBERRY grows in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. It will improve circulation and blood flow. *
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory property. It improves capillary and connective tissue health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins strong and elastic, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and tone and strengthen veins. *
PLANTAIN is an herb that has anti-inflammatory activity. It has been demonstrated in studiesto relieve itching, swelling, and bleeding. *
is a bioflavonoid found in Figwort plants.
It has been used and shown to have benefits as a vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent for more than thirty years. *