Do You Have Hemmorrhoids? - Hemorrhoids What to Avoid
Hemorrhoids may be humiliating. The truth is, many people will have a hemorrhoid at some point in their life. You can get scared of seeing blood or feeling a painful lump. You worry and ask, "do I have cancer"? The great news: in most cases it is just a swollen vein - a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading and find out how Mother Nature could help you!
Oftentimes, people who got hemorrhoids just keep silent because of the embarrassment. The pain and itching become excruciating. You lose your concentration and can't do anything. You really feel frustrated and tired. Women avoid intimacy, afraid that their partner will discover their hemorrhoids.
What are Hemorrhoids?
Hemorrhoids What to Avoid - A hemorrhoid is actually an abnormal enlargement of the vein in the anus. It is otherwise referred to as a varicose vein. In a normal anus of an individual, the vein is filled with blood to regulate bowel movements. Nevertheless, if there's constant pressure restricting blood circulation, the veins become inflamed. Poor blood circulation may cause a blood clot. And a person ends up with a very painful, swollen and enlarged hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Proctologists classify two kinds of hemorrhoids:External Hemorrhoids
- You can feel itching and burning sensation. Blood smudges can appear on a toilet paper during bowel movements.
- you can experience rectal bleeding with or without pain. They often clot and swell. Internal hemorrhoids
can also be identified by the presence of blood and mucus.
What is the Cause of Hemorrhoids?
Hemorrhoids (aka piles
) are commonly caused by a pressure on the anus' small veins. List of causes
- Pregnancy and birth of a child
- Sitting and standing for prolonged time period
- Constipation and straining at bowl movements
- Family Genetics
- Repeatitive diarrhea
Coping with Hemorrhoids
The first thing people normally do is to find a certain well-known cream for hemorrhoids. However, sad to say, it only copes with the symptoms by shrinking the swollen tissue with a substance referred to as phenylephrine. It doesn't treat the cause of hemorrhoids. It may have gone away, but after a month or so, severe pain and bleeding will come back again. By not really coping with the real source, the person could end up going to the doctor for a treatment
or a surgery.
- Infrared coagulation - It is done by burning a tissue to cease blood flowing to the hemorrhoid. 5 to 6 sessions are needed. Despite that ads show that it's not painful, sufferers have reported that it is really painful especially during the procedure. It does not address the actual cause, so the hemorrhoids sometimes reappear after some time.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - It is a surgery that cuts off hemorrhoids. Statistics reveal that this type of procedure can be risky. So severe cases are only recommended for this hemorrhoid surgery. It is recommended as a last resort due to its very painful recovery.
- Rubber band ligation - In order to cut off the supply of blood, elastic band is wrapped around the base of the hemorrhoid. After several days, the hemorrhoids will die and will fall off. After the treatment, the bleeding and pain may be felt. The cause is not addressed, so they can appear again.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
This Three Part Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a natural alternative for anyone suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, protect tissue from inflammation, reduce swelling, and cool down. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve itching, burning, and pain. †
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural medicine formulated to relieve the discomfort associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Constipation †
- Aching or burning in anus †
- Rectal pain and itching†
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an over-the-counter homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as published in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a dietary supplement that was formulated to promote colon health and healthy veins from multiple angles *
- It promotes strong and healthy veins *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional constipation or diarrhea *
- It supports healthy blood flow to help quicker healing *
- It has bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory properties *
Before ordering, please read important product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A must-read for anyone who wants to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order Calmovil and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 helpful tips to stop hemorrhoids forever.
These tips cover pain reduction, what to do during flare-ups, diet, exercise, and hygiene.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Useful advice on
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Foods you should eat and avoid
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you'll see a definite improvement in just a few days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you are not amazed by the improvement, return the open bottle for a full refund!
Calmovil Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is our #1 priority. Calmovil™ products contain only natural extracts from herbs and plants that are generally considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products for many years, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As is the case with other products you should not use Calmovil products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been tested. You should not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you are taking blood thinning medication or have a bleeding disorder.
Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Sulphur................................................... burning and itching anus †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that contains only natural ingredients from trees, plants, and herbs.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to take a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of a pure Diosmin, hesperidin, and rutin bioflavonoid blend in only a single capsule.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is the only product on the market that has the Nattokinase enzyme which supports proper blood flow. .
is a bioflavonoid present in the Figwort plant.
Used for over 30 years as an vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent, it has been shown to be beneficial. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, blueberries, blackberries, and apricots. Rutin supports healthy blood vessels and has strong anti-inflammatory properties. Used and popular in Europe. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and also act as a mild diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports increased blood flow required for circulatory health. *
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers and is used for its anti-inflammatory effects. It improves both capillary and connective tissue health, and fragile capillaries. *
BILBERRY is found in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves blood flow and circulation. *
has a calming and regulatory effect on the digestive system. its properties areIt is great for indigestion and diarrhea, as it helps to stop irregular or frequent bowel movements.
It contributes to relieve stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that stops itching. *
PLANTAIN is an plant that has anti-inflammatory action. It has been shown to also help relieve bleeding, itching, and swelling. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins strong and elastic. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and tone and strengthen veins. *