Struggling with Painful, Itchy or Bleeding Hemorrhoids? - Hemorrhoids What to Eat
Hemorrhoids are certainly humiliating. Any person can get hemorrhoids. You can get scared of seeing blood or feeling a painful lump. You worry and ask, "do I have cancer"? But, no need for fear, it's just a hemorrhoid - swelling of a vein.
Read this website in detail and find out how Mother Nature could help you...
We endure the pain in silence simply because we are too embarrassed to talk about it. But, as time passes, it may become very painful and itchy. You can't concentrate. You really feel frustrated and tired. Women avoid intimacy, afraid that their partner will discover their hemorrhoids.
Everything You Wanted to Know About Hemorrhoids...
Hemorrhoids What to Eat - A hemorrhoid is actually an enlarged vein in the anus (it's also known as a varicose vein). In a healthy individual, the tissue around the anus fills with blood to regulate bowel movements. But, when the veins are pressured for too long, thier blood flow is disrupted, resulting to inflammation and pain. Abnormal circulation of the blood would result to clotting of the blood. And the individual will experience pain, swelling and the enlargement of the vein - a hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Doctors have categorized 2 kinds of hemorrhoidsExternal Hemorrhoids
- the most common signs are burning sensation and itchiness. Blood smudges can appear on a toilet paper during bowel movements.
- most common symptom is bleeding of the rectum and extreme pain. They often clot and swell. Blood and mucus also indicate internal hemorrhoids
What is the Cause of Hemorrhoids?
are caused by a pressure on the veins in the anus. Probable causes:
- Standing and sitting for a long time
- Straining at bowel movements and constipation.
- Recurrence of diarrhea
- Too much body weight
- Family Genetics
- Child delivery and pregnancy
Coping with Hemorrhoids
The first thing people commonly do is to buy a certain well-known cream for hemorrhoids. Sadly, it only temporarily masks the symptoms by shrinking the hemorrhoid tissue with a chemical phenylephrine. But it doesn't treat the real cause. The hemorrhoids will subside, but return after a couple of months with more serious pain and bleeding. Using a cream to mask symptoms but not curing the real source of the problem is the leading reason people end up at the doctor's office, needing a major treatment
or even surgical treatment.
Treatment Options for Hemorrhoids
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgical procedure that gets rid of the hemorrhoids. Statistics reveal that this type of procedure can be dangerous. So serious cases are only recommended for this treatment. A lot of patients have complaints because of the very painful process of recovery, that is why it should be considered as a last resort.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are used to tie the base of the hemorrhoid to stop the supply of blood. After several days, the hemorrhoids will die and will fall off. Other patients may experience bleeding and pain after the procedure. It does not treat the cause of hemorrhoids so they usually reappear.
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared light is used to burn off a tissue in order for the blood supply to cut off from the hemorrhoid. 5 to 6 sessions are needed. Although it is shown in the ads as pain-free, most people do complain about unbearable pain during the session. It does not address the actual cause, so the hemorrhoids may reappear.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Our 3 Part Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a natural option for anybody suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve itching, pain, and burning. †
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, cool down, protect tissue from inflammation, and reduce swelling. *
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural OTC medicine made to relieve symptoms of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Rectal pain and itching†
- Aching or burning in anus †
- Constipation †
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an OTC homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that was designed to support colon health and healthy veins from multiple angles *
- It promotes healthy blood circulation to help faster healing *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It has bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory action *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
- It helps relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation *
Before ordering, please read about product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A priceless information for people who want to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order now and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 valuable tips to stop hemorrhoids for good.
These tips cover hygiene, what to do during flare-ups, exercise, diet, and pain reduction.
This no-nonsense eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Helpful advice on
- Foods to eat and avoid
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you'll see a major improvement in a few days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you don't see a significant improvement, we do not want your money!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Manufacturing safe products is our #1 priority. Calmovil™ products contain natural ingredients from plants and herbs that are generally considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products every day, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with many other products we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products if you are nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been studied. You should also not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula when suffering from a bleeding disorder or while on blood thinning medication.
Ingredients in Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Sulphur................................................... burning and itching anus †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that contains only natural ingredients extracted from herbs, plants, and trees.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to consume a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a healthy dose of 240 mg of a pure Hesperidin, rutin, and diosmin bioflavonoid blend in one capsule.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that promotes proper blood flow with Nattokinase enzyme.
BILBERRY is found in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. It will improve circulation and blood flow. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, apricots, blackberries, and blueberries. Rutin has high anti-inflammatory properties and promotes healthy blood vessels. Used and very popular in Europe. *
PLANTAIN is an plant that has anti-inflammatory activity. It has been shown to also help relieve swelling, itching, and bleeding. *
has a calming and regulatory effect on the digestive tract. its properties areIt is useful for treating diarrhea and indigestion, as it helps to stop irregular bowel movements.
It contributes to relieve anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that stops itching. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and also act as a mild diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes proper blood viscosity that is required for circulatory health. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins elastic and strong, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and strengthen and tone veins. *
is a bioflavonoid found in the Figwort plant.
It has been used and shown to have benefits as a anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent for more than thirty years. *
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory effects. It improves connective tissue and capillary health, as well as fragile capillaries. *