Struggling with Painful, Itchy or Bleeding Hemorrhoids? - Hemorrhoids What to Eat
Hemorrhoids are certainly humiliating. Any person can get hemorrhoids. You can get scared of seeing blood or feeling a painful
lump. You worry and ask, "do I have cancer"? But, no need for fear, it's just a hemorrhoid - swelling of a vein.
Read this website in detail and find out how Mother Nature could help you...
We endure the pain in silence simply because we are too embarrassed to talk about it. But, as time passes, it may become very painful and itchy. You can't concentrate. You really feel frustrated and tired. Women avoid intimacy, afraid that their partner will discover their hemorrhoids.
Everything You Wanted to Know About Hemorrhoids...
Hemorrhoids What to Eat - A hemorrhoid is actually an enlarged vein in the anus (it's also known as a varicose vein). In a healthy individual, the tissue around the anus fills with blood to regulate bowel movements. But, when the veins are pressured for too long, thier blood flow is disrupted, resulting to inflammation and pain. Abnormal circulation of the blood would result to clotting of the blood. And the individual will experience pain, swelling and the enlargement of the vein - a hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Doctors have categorized 2 kinds of hemorrhoidsExternal Hemorrhoids
- the most common signs are burning sensation and itchiness. Blood smudges can appear on a toilet paper during bowel movements.
- most common symptom
is bleeding of the rectum and extreme pain. They often clot and swell. Blood and mucus also indicate internal hemorrhoids
What is the Cause of Hemorrhoids?
are caused by a pressure on the veins in the anus. Probable causes:
- Standing and sitting for a long time
- Straining at bowel movements and constipation.
- Recurrence of diarrhea
- Too much body weight
- Family Genetics
- Child delivery and pregnancy
Coping with Hemorrhoids
The first thing people commonly do is to buy a certain well-known cream for hemorrhoids. Sadly, it only temporarily masks the symptoms by shrinking the hemorrhoid tissue with a chemical phenylephrine. But it doesn't treat the real cause. The hemorrhoids will subside, but return after a couple of months with more serious pain and bleeding. Using a cream to mask symptoms but not curing the real source of the problem is the leading reason people end up at the doctor's office, needing a major treatment or even surgical
Treatment Options for Hemorrhoids
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgical procedure that gets rid of the hemorrhoids. Statistics reveal that this type of procedure can be dangerous. So serious cases are only recommended for this treatment. A lot of patients have complaints because of the very painful process of recovery, that is why it should be considered as a last resort.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are used to tie the base of the hemorrhoid to stop the supply of blood. After several days, the hemorrhoids will die and will fall off. Other patients may experience bleeding and pain after the procedure. It does not treat the cause of hemorrhoids so they usually reappear.
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared light is used to burn off a tissue in order for the blood supply to cut off from the hemorrhoid. 5 to 6 sessions are needed. Although it is shown in the ads as pain-free, most people do complain about unbearable pain during the session. It does not address the actual cause, so the hemorrhoids may reappear.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is made for anyone suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, cool down, and protect tissue from inflammation. *
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve burning, itching, and pain. †
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical OTC medicine made to relieve the discomfort of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
- Rectal pain and itching†
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Constipation †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a non-prescription homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as published in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a supplement that was formulated to promote healthy veins and colon health from several angles *
- It promotes proper blood circulation to help faster healing *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory properties *
- It promotes healthy and strong veins *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional constipation or diarrhea *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A must-read for people who want to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order Calmovil and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 helpful tips to stop hemorrhoids forever.
These tips cover diet, what to do during flare-ups, hygiene, exercise, and pain reduction.
This valuable eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Valuable advice on
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Foods to eat and avoid
- How to improve hygiene habits
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Calmovil products as directed, you'll see a major improvement within days. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our promise is simple: If you don't see an improvement, return the empty bottle for a full refund!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Manufacturing safe products is extremely important for us. Calmovil™ products contain natural extracts from herbs and plants that are generally considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products for many years, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with many other products you should not use Calmovil products while nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been determined. You should also not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you are taking blood thinning medication or have a bleeding disorder.
Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Sulphur................................................... burning and itching anus †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an dietary supplement that contains only natural ingredients from trees, plants, and herbs.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a high dose of 240 mg of pure Rutin/Diosmin/Hesperidin bioflavonoid blend.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is the only product on the market that has the Nattokinase enzyme which supports proper blood flow. .
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and also act as a diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins strong and elastic, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and tone and strengthen veins. *
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers and is beneficial for its anti-inflammatory properties. It improves capillary and connective tissue health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, apricots, blackberries, and blueberries. Rutin has potent anti-inflammatory action and promotes strong blood vessels. Widely used in Europe. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports increased blood flow essential for circulatory health. *
has a regulatory and calming effect on the digestive system. Camomile's properties areIt is useful for diarrhea and indigestion, as it helps to stop frequent or irregular bowel movements.
It contributes to relieve stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect prevents itching. *
PLANTAIN is an herb that has anti-inflammatory action. It has been demonstrated in studiesto relieve bleeding, itching, and swelling. *
is a bioflavonoid present in the Figwort plant.
It has been used and shown to have benefits as a anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent for more than thirty years. *
BILBERRY grows in Europe and is similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves circulation and blood flow. *