Struggling with Painful, Itchy or Bleeding Hemorrhoids? - Hemorrhoids What to Eat
Hemorrhoids are certainly humiliating. Any person can get hemorrhoids. You can get scared of seeing blood or feeling a painful
lump. You worry and ask, "do I have cancer"? But, no need for fear, it's just a hemorrhoid - swelling of a vein.
Read this website in detail and find out how Mother Nature could help you...
We endure the pain in silence simply because we are too embarrassed to talk about it. But, as time passes, it may become very painful and itchy. You can't concentrate. You really feel frustrated and tired. Women avoid intimacy, afraid that their partner will discover their hemorrhoids.
Everything You Wanted to Know About Hemorrhoids...
Hemorrhoids What to Eat - A hemorrhoid is actually an enlarged vein in the anus (it's also known as a varicose vein). In a healthy individual, the tissue around the anus fills with blood to regulate bowel movements. But, when the veins are pressured for too long, thier blood flow is disrupted, resulting to inflammation and pain. Abnormal circulation of the blood would result to clotting of the blood. And the individual will experience pain, swelling and the enlargement of the vein - a hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Doctors have categorized 2 kinds of hemorrhoidsExternal Hemorrhoids
- the most common signs are burning sensation and itchiness. Blood smudges can appear on a toilet paper during bowel movements.
- most common symptom
is bleeding of the rectum and extreme pain. They often clot and swell. Blood and mucus also indicate internal hemorrhoids
What is the Cause of Hemorrhoids?
are caused by a pressure on the veins in the anus. Probable causes:
- Standing and sitting for a long time
- Straining at bowel movements and constipation.
- Recurrence of diarrhea
- Too much body weight
- Family Genetics
- Child delivery and pregnancy
Coping with Hemorrhoids
The first thing people commonly do is to buy a certain well-known cream for hemorrhoids. Sadly, it only temporarily masks the symptoms by shrinking the hemorrhoid tissue with a chemical phenylephrine. But it doesn't treat the real cause. The hemorrhoids will subside, but return after a couple of months with more serious pain and bleeding. Using a cream to mask symptoms but not curing the real source of the problem is the leading reason people end up at the doctor's office, needing a major treatment or even surgical
Treatment Options for Hemorrhoids
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgical procedure that gets rid of the hemorrhoids. Statistics reveal that this type of procedure can be dangerous. So serious cases are only recommended for this treatment. A lot of patients have complaints because of the very painful process of recovery, that is why it should be considered as a last resort.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are used to tie the base of the hemorrhoid to stop the supply of blood. After several days, the hemorrhoids will die and will fall off. Other patients may experience bleeding and pain after the procedure. It does not treat the cause of hemorrhoids so they usually reappear.
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared light is used to burn off a tissue in order for the blood supply to cut off from the hemorrhoid. 5 to 6 sessions are needed. Although it is shown in the ads as pain-free, most people do complain about unbearable pain during the session. It does not address the actual cause, so the hemorrhoids may reappear.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Our Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is scientifically formulated for anybody suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve itching, pain, and burning. †
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, cool down, and protect tissue from inflammation. *
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical OTC medicine made to relieve the discomfort associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Constipation †
- Rectal pain and itching†
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an over-the-counter homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that was designed to promote healthy veins and colon health in multiple ways *
- It has bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory action *
- It promotes healthy and strong veins *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional constipation or diarrhea *
- It promotes proper blood circulation to help quicker healing *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A priceless eBook for anyone who wants to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order now and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 tips to get rid of hemorrhoids forever.
These tips cover diet, what to do during flare-ups, pain reduction, hygiene, and exercise.
This valuable eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Helpful advice on
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- Foods you should eat and avoid
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you will notice a symptomatic improvement in less than a week. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see an improvement, return the empty bottle for a full refund!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Manufacturing safe products is our #1 priority. Calmovil™ products contain natural plant and herb extracts that are generally considered safe. Although numerous customers use Calmovil products each day since 2008, no serious side effects have been reported.
As with other supplements we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products while nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated. You should also not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you have a bleeding disorder or are taking blood thinning medication.
Calmovil's Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Sulphur................................................... burning and itching anus †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
As an herbal supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains natural ingredients from trees, herbs, and plants.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a healthy dose of 240 mg of a pure Rutin, diosmin, and hesperidin bioflavonoid mix in only one capsule.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that contains Nattokinase enzyme, ensuring proper blood flow.
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, blueberries, apricots, and blackberries. Rutin has potent anti-inflammatory activity and promotes strong blood vessels. Widely used in Europe. *
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers and is used for its anti-inflammatory properties. It improves capillary and connective tissue health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins elastic and strong. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps strengthen and tone veins and reduce swelling. *
PLANTAIN is an plant that has anti-inflammatory properties. It has been shown to also help relieve itching, bleeding, and swelling. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and also act as a mild diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
is a bioflavonoid found in Figwort plants.
It has been used and shown to have benefits as a vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent for more than thirty years. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme derived from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes proper blood flow essential for circulatory health. *
BILBERRY is found in Europe and is similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves circulation and blood flow. *
has a calming and regulatory effect on the digestive system. its properties areIt is useful for diarrhea and indigestion, as it helps to stop frequent or irregular bowel movements.
It contributes to relieve stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect prevents itching. *