Do You Have Hemmorrhoids? - Hemorrhoids When to Seek Medical Attention
Hemorrhoids are humiliating. The truth is, most people will have a hemorrhoid at some stage in their life. An agonizing lump or the sight of blood is frightening. Maybe you could wonder if you have a cancer. However, here's a good news: In all the most typical cases it's just a swollen vein called a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading and see how Mother Nature could help you.
Getting humiliated is the reason why people won't tell others about thier hemorrhoid problem. The pain and itching sometimes become unbearable. You lose your concentration and can't do anything. Often it can cause depression. A lot of women can think "What if he notices?", and start avoiding being intimate.
Hemorrhoid - What exactly is it?
Hemorrhoids When to Seek Medical Attention - A hemorrhoid is actually an enlarged vein in the anus (it's also known as a varicose vein). In a healthy individual, the tissue around the anus fills with blood to regulate bowel movements. Nevertheless, when there is constant pressure restricting blood circulation, the veins become inflamed. This may create a blood clot. That leads to a painful
, swollen, protruding hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
There are 2 types of hemorrhoids:Internal Hemorrhoids
- you can experience rectal bleeding with or without pain. Internal hemorrhoids
often protrude and clot. Internal hemorrhoids can also be identified by the presence of blood and mucus.
- You can feel itching and burning sensation. Streaks of blood might appear on a toilet paper during bowel movements.
What is the Cause of Hemorrhoids?
Hemorrhoids are caused by too much pressure on the veins in the anus. Probable causes:
- Pregnancy and birth of a child
- Constipation and straining at bowl movements
- Improper weightlifting form at the gym
- Weight problems
- Repeatitive diarrhea
- Family Genetics
- Sitting and standing for prolonged period of time
What Could You do About Hemorrhoids?
The first thing people normally do is to purchase a certain well-known cream for hemorrhoids. Sad to say, it only temporarily masks the symptoms
by shrinking the hemorrhoid tissue with a chemical phenylephrine. Having said that, the real issue why there is hemorrhoid is not really cured. The hemorrhoids may have shrank for now but it's expected that it could go back right after several weeks with more pain and intense bleeding. Using a cream to mask symptoms but not addressing the real source of the problem is the leading reason people end up at the doctor's, needing a major treatment or even surgical
Hemorrhoid Treatment Methods
- Hemorrhoidectomy - It is a surgery that cuts off hemorrhoids. Statistics have shown that this treatment solution may cause incontinence later in life so it is advised only for serious cases. It is suggested as a last resort because of its very painful recovery.
- Infrared coagulation - It is done by burning off a tissue to cease blood flowing to the hemorrhoid. Five to six treatments (one per week) are needed. Despite that ads show that it is not painful, sufferers have reported that it's painful particularly during the session. The hemorrhoids can reappear because the real cause isn't treated.
- Rubber band ligation - In order to cut off the blood supply, elastic band is wrapped around the base of the hemorrhoid. Within a few days, the hemorrhoid dies and falls off. After the treatment, the bleeding and pain will still be felt. They can reappear because the source of the problem isn't addressed.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is made for anybody suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve pain, itching, and burning. †
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, cool down, protect tissue from inflammation, and reduce swelling. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural product made to relieve symptoms associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Constipation †
- Rectal pain and itching†
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Burning or aching in anus †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a non-prescription homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a supplement that was formulated to promote healthy veins and colon health from multiple angles *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory activity *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It promotes proper blood flow to help faster healing *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional diarrhea or constipation *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A priceless eBook for those who want to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order now and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 helpful tips to stop hemorrhoids.
These tips cover pain reduction, exercise, what to do during flare-ups, hygiene, and diet.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- How to improve hygiene habits
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- Foods you should eat and avoid
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Calmovil products as directed, you'll notice a great improvement within days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our guarantee is simple: If you are not amazed by the improvement, we don't want your money!
Calmovil Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is our top priority. Calmovil™ products contain natural extracts from herbs and plants that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products for many years, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with many other products we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been tested. You should not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula when suffering from a bleeding disorder or while on blood thinning medication.
Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an dietary supplement that contains natural ingredients extracted from trees, herbs, and plants.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a high dose of 240 mg of pure Hesperidin, diosmin, and rutin bioflavonoid blend.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is the only product on the market that has the Nattokinase enzyme which supports proper blood flow. .
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, apricots, blueberries, and blackberries. Rutin supports strong blood vessels and has high anti-inflammatory action. Used and very popular in Europe. *
is a bioflavonoid present in the Figwort plant.
Used for over 30 years as an anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent, it has been shown to be beneficial. *
PLANTAIN is an herb that has anti-inflammatory properties. It has been demonstrated to relieve bleeding, swelling, and itching. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins elastic and strong. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps strengthen and tone veins and reduce swelling. *
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons and is helpful because of its anti-inflammatory effects. It improves connective tissue and capillary health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and act as a mild diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.
BILBERRY grows in Europe and is similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves circulation and blood flow. *
has a calming and regulatory effect on digestion. Camomile's properties areIt is great for indigestion and diarrhea, helping to stop irregular or frequent bowel movements.
It contributes to relieve anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that prevents itching. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports healthy blood viscosity required for circulatory health. *