What are Hemorrhoids? The Symptoms, Causes and Treatments of Hemorrhoids - Hemorrhoids Which Doctor to See
One of the most embarrassing thing you could have on your body is hemorrhoids. The fact is, many people will have a hemorrhoid at some stage in their life. A painful lump or the sight of blood is frightening. You could possibly get afraid and wonder: what if it's a cancer. But, here's a good news: In all the most typical cases it's just a swollen vein called a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading and see if our natural products may be of help.
Sometimes, people who got hemorrhoids just keep silent because of the embarrassment. However, as time passes, it may become excruciating and itchy. It can disturb you. It can cause depression. Women avoid having sex, afraid that their partner will discover their hemorrhoids.
Hemorrhoids Which Doctor to See - A hemorrhoid is an enlarged vein in the anus (it's also known as a varicose vein). Bowel movements are regulated by the veins in the anus that are filled with blood. But the veins get inflamed when they are continuously pressured leading to poor blood flow. This results in a blood clot. And the person will experience pain, swelling and the enlargement of the vein - a hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Physicians classify two kinds of hemorrhoids:Internal Hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms are rectal bleeding and severe pain. They sometimes clot and swell. Blood and mucus can indicate internal hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms are itching and burning. Blood streaks can appear on a toilet paper during bowel movements.
What Causes a Hemorrhoid?
Hemorrhoids (aka piles
) are usually caused by a pressure on the anus' small veins. The most common causes
- Excess body weight
- Frequent Diarrhea
- Lifting of heavy objects
- Constipation and straining at bowel movements
- Prolonged sitting or standing
- Pregnancy and childbirth
What Can You do About Hemorrhoids?
People's first reaction is to buy the infamous well known hemorrhoid cream. Sadly, a phenylephrine chemical contained in the cream only lowers the swelling of the hemorrhoid tissue temporarily. But it doesn't treat the real cause. The hemorrhoids will subside, but return after a few months with more serious pain and bleeding. Using a cream to mask symptoms but not treating the real source of the problem is the leading reason people end up at the doctor's, needing a major treatment or even surgery
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are tied around the base of a hemorrhoid to cut off its supply of blood. After a few days, the hemorrhoids will die and will fall off. Some other patients may experience bleeding and pain after the procedure. They may reappear since the source of the problem is not treated.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgery which removes the hemorrhoid. Statistics show that this type of procedure can be dangerous. So serious cases are only recommended for this treatment solution. Many patients have complaints because of the very painful process of recovery, that is why it should be considered as a last resort.
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared beam is being used to burn up some tissue to cut off the blood supply to the hemorrhoid. Five to 6 sessions are needed. Though it is shown in the ads as pain-free, most people do complain about unbearable pain during the session. The hemorrhoids can reappear since the cause is not addressed.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
This Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is the right choice for people suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve burning, pain, and itching. †
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, protect tissue from inflammation, reduce swelling, and cool down. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural medicine formulated to relieve the discomfort of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
- Constipation †
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Rectal itching and pain†
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a non-prescription homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a dietary supplement that was designed to support healthy veins and colon health from multiple angles *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional diarrhea or constipation *
- It supports healthy and strong veins *
- It promotes proper blood flow to help heal quickly *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory properties *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A priceless eBook for anyone who wants to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order Calmovil and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 valuable tips to get rid of hemorrhoids forever.
These tips cover diet, exercise, hygiene, what to do during flare-ups, and pain reduction.
This no-nonsense eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Useful advice on
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to improve hygiene habits
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
- Foods to eat and avoid
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you should notice a progressive improvement within several days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our guarantee is simple: If you are not astonished by the improvement, return the open bottle for a full refund!
Calmovil Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is our top priority. Calmovil™ products contain only natural extracts from plants and herbs that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products every day, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As is the case with other supplements you should not use Calmovil products while pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been determined. You should also not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you have a bleeding disorder or are taking blood thinning medication.
Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Sulphur................................................... burning and itching anus †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
As an herbal supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains natural ingredients extracted from plants, herbs, and trees.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to consume a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a healthy dose of 240 mg of a pure Diosmin, hesperidin, and rutin bioflavonoid blend in a single capsule.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that promotes proper blood flow with Nattokinase enzyme.
has a regulatory and calming effect on digestion. Camomile's properties areIt is useful for indigestion and diarrhea, as it helps to stop irregular bowel movements.
It also relieves anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that reduces itching. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and also act as a mild diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory effects. It improves capillary and connective tissue health, and fragile capillaries. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins strong and elastic, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and strengthen and tone veins. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes increased blood flow that is needed for circulatory health. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, apricots, blueberries, and blackberries. Rutin supports healthy blood vessels and has potent anti-inflammatory action. Widely used in Europe. *
BILBERRY grows in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves circulation and blood flow. *
PLANTAIN is an herb that has potent anti-inflammatory properties. Research suggests it helps relieve itching, bleeding, and swelling. *
is a bioflavonoid found in Figwort plants.
It has been used and shown to have benefits as a vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent for more than thirty years. *