What are Hemorrhoids? The Symptoms, Causes and Treatments of Hemorrhoids - Hemorrhoids Which Doctor
Hemorrhoids are definitely humiliating. Anybody can get hemorrhoids. Anyone can get scared of seeing blood or feeling a painful lump. You could possibly get afraid and wonder: what if it's a cancer. However, no need for fear, it's just a hemorrhoid - swelling of a vein.
Continue reading and see if our natural products may be of help.
We suffer in silence because we are too ashamed to speak about it. The pain and itching become intolerable. It can disturb you. You become exhausted and even stressed out. Women avoid having sex, afraid that their partner will discover their hemorrhoids.
Everything You Wanted to Know About Hemorrhoids...
Hemorrhoids Which Doctor - A hemorrhoid is an abnormal enlargement of the vein in the anus. It is otherwise known as a varicose vein. Bowel movements are regulated by the veins in the anus that are filled with blood. But the veins get inflamed when they are continuously pressured leading to poor blood circulation. Abnormal flow of the blood would result to clotting of the blood. And a person ends up with a painful, swollen and enlarged hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Proctologists have categorized 2 kinds of hemorrhoidsInternal Hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms are rectal bleeding and intense pain. Internal hemorrhoids sometimes protrude and clot. Blood and mucus can indicate internal hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms are itching and burning. Streaks of blood can be present on a toilet paper during bowel movements.
Why do Hemorrhoids Occur?
Hemorrhoids (aka piles
) are usually caused by a pressure on the anus' small veins. The most common causes
- Constipation and straining at bowel movements
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- Excess body weight
- Lifting of heavy objects
- Frequent Diarrhea
- Prolonged sitting or standing
How to deal with hemorrhoids?
People's first reaction is to buy the infamous well known hemorrhoid cream. But, sad to say, it only copes with the symptoms
by shrinking the swollen tissue with a substance called phenylephrine. But it doesn't treat the real cause. It may have subsided, but after a month or so, severe pain and bleeding may reocur. By using a cream to cover symptoms without treating the cause is the main reason why individuals finally go to the hospital for doctor's treatment and worst, a surgical
Treatment Methods for Hemorrhoids
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared beam is being used to burn off some tissue to cut off the blood supply to the hemorrhoid. 5 to 6 treatments (one per week) are usually necessary. Though it is shown in the ads as pain-free, most sufferers do complain about unbearable pain during the procedure. The hemorrhoids can reappear since the actual cause is not addressed.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are tied around the base of a hemorrhoid to cut off its blood supply. Within a couple of days, the hemorrhoid dies and falls off. Some other patients can experience bleeding and pain after the treatment. They may reappear because the source of the problem is not treated.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgery that cuts off the hemorrhoid. Statistics have shown that this treatment method may cause incontinence later in life so it is recommended only for severe cases. Many patients have complaints because of the really painful process of recovery, that is why it must be considered as a last resort.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Our 3 Part Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is scientifically formulated for anybody suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, protect tissue from inflammation, and cool down. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve burning, pain, and itching. †
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical medicine made to relieve the discomfort of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Constipation †
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Rectal pain and itching†
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an over-the-counter homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as published in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that was designed to promote colon health and healthy veins from multiple angles *
- It promotes healthy and strong veins *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional constipation or diarrhea *
- It has bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory action *
- It supports proper blood flow to help faster healing *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A priceless eBook for anyone who wants to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order Calmovil and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 useful tips to get rid of hemorrhoids forever.
These tips cover diet, what to do during flare-ups, exercise, pain reduction, and hygiene.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Helpful advice on
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Foods you should eat and avoid
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
If you use our products diligently and follow the advice in our eBook, you should notice a rapid improvement in less than a week. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our promise is simple: If you are not impressed by the improvement, we don't want your money!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Product safety is extremely important for us. Calmovil™ products contain only natural plant and herb extracts that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products every day, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As is the case with other supplements you should not use Calmovil products while pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been tested. You should also not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula when suffering from a bleeding disorder or while on blood thinning medication.
Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Sulphur................................................... burning and itching anus †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
As an herbal supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains only natural ingredients extracted from plants, trees, and herbs.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to take a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a healthy dose of 240 mg of a pure Rutin, hesperidin, and diosmin bioflavonoid blend in one capsule.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that promotes proper blood flow with Nattokinase enzyme.
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and also act as a mild diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, blueberries, blackberries, and apricots. Rutin promotes strong blood vessels and has potent anti-inflammatory activity. Widely used in Europe. *
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory action. It improves both connective tissue and capillary health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes proper blood flow that is required for circulatory health. *
BILBERRY grows in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. It will improve circulation and blood flow. *
is a bioflavonoid present in the Figwort plant.
Used for over 30 years as an vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent, it has been shown to be beneficial. *
PLANTAIN is an plant that has potent anti-inflammatory properties. It has been demonstrated in studiesto relieve itching, swelling, and bleeding. *
has a calming and regulatory effect on the digestive system. Camomile's properties areIt is useful for treating diarrhea and indigestion, as it helps to stop irregular bowel movements.
It also relieves stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that minimizes itching. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins strong and elastic, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and tone and strengthen veins. *