What are Hemorrhoids? The Symptoms, Causes and Treatments of Hemorrhoids - Hemorrhoids Which Doctor
Hemorrhoids are definitely humiliating. Anybody can get hemorrhoids. Anyone can get scared of seeing blood or feeling a painful lump. You could possibly get afraid and wonder: what if it's a cancer. However, no need for fear, it's just a hemorrhoid - swelling of a vein.
Continue reading and see if our natural products may be of help.
We suffer in silence because we are too ashamed to speak about it. The pain and itching become intolerable. It can disturb you. You become exhausted and even stressed out. Women avoid having sex, afraid that their partner will discover their hemorrhoids.
Everything You Wanted to Know About Hemorrhoids...
Hemorrhoids Which Doctor - A hemorrhoid is an abnormal enlargement of the vein in the anus. It is otherwise known as a varicose vein. Bowel movements are regulated by the veins in the anus that are filled with blood. But the veins get inflamed when they are continuously pressured leading to poor blood circulation. Abnormal flow of the blood would result to clotting of the blood. And a person ends up with a painful, swollen and enlarged hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Proctologists have categorized 2 kinds of hemorrhoidsInternal Hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms are rectal bleeding and intense pain. Internal hemorrhoids sometimes protrude and clot. Blood and mucus can indicate internal hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms are itching and burning. Streaks of blood can be present on a toilet paper during bowel movements.
Why do Hemorrhoids Occur?
Hemorrhoids (aka piles
) are usually caused by a pressure on the anus' small veins. The most common causes
- Constipation and straining at bowel movements
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- Excess body weight
- Lifting of heavy objects
- Frequent Diarrhea
- Prolonged sitting or standing
How to deal with hemorrhoids?
People's first reaction is to buy the infamous well known hemorrhoid cream. But, sad to say, it only copes with the symptoms by shrinking the swollen tissue with a substance called phenylephrine. But it doesn't treat the real cause. It may have subsided, but after a month or so, severe pain
and bleeding may reocur. By using a cream to cover symptoms without treating the cause is the main reason why individuals finally go to the hospital for doctor's treatment and worst, a surgical
Treatment Methods for Hemorrhoids
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared beam is being used to burn off some tissue to cut off the blood supply to the hemorrhoid. 5 to 6 treatments (one per week) are usually necessary. Though it is shown in the ads as pain-free, most sufferers do complain about unbearable pain during the procedure. The hemorrhoids can reappear since the actual cause is not addressed.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are tied around the base of a hemorrhoid to cut off its blood supply. Within a couple of days, the hemorrhoid dies and falls off. Some other patients can experience bleeding and pain after the treatment. They may reappear because the source of the problem is not treated.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgery that cuts off the hemorrhoid. Statistics have shown that this treatment method may cause incontinence later in life so it is recommended only for severe cases. Many patients have complaints because of the really painful process of recovery, that is why it must be considered as a last resort.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a comprehensive answer for anyone suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve pain, burning, and itching. †
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, protect tissue from inflammation, and cool down. *
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical OTC product made to relieve symptoms of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Rectal pain and itching†
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
- Constipation †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an over-the-counter homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a supplement that was designed to promote healthy veins and colon health in multiple ways *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory activity *
- It promotes strong and healthy veins *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional constipation or diarrhea *
- It promotes proper blood circulation to help quicker healing *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A priceless information for anyone who wants to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order Calmovil and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 helpful tips to stop hemorrhoids for good.
These tips cover diet, exercise, hygiene, pain reduction, and what to do during flare-ups.
This no-nonsense eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Helpful advice on
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- Foods to eat and avoid
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you'll notice a great improvement within days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our guarantee is simple: If you are not absolutely amazed by the improvement, return the empty bottle for a full refund!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Product safety is our top priority. Calmovil™ products contain only natural plant and herb extracts that are generally considered safe. Although numerous customers use Calmovil products each day since 2008, no adverse side effects have been reported.
As with other dietary supplements we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated. You should also not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula when suffering from a bleeding disorder or while on blood thinning medication.
Ingredients in Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an dietary supplement that contains natural ingredients extracted from trees, plants, and herbs.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to take a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of pure Rutin/Diosmin/Hesperidin bioflavonoid blend.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is the only product on the market that has the Nattokinase enzyme which supports proper blood flow. .
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports increased blood flow that is needed for circulatory health. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, blackberries, apricots, and blueberries. Rutin promotes strong blood vessels and has potent anti-inflammatory activity. Widely used in Europe. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins strong and elastic. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps strengthen and tone veins and reduce swelling. *
PLANTAIN is an plant that has potent anti-inflammatory properties. Research suggests it helps relieve itching, bleeding, and swelling. *
is a bioflavonoid found in the Figwort plant.
Used for over 30 years as an vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent, it has been demonstrated to be beneficial. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and act as a diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
BILBERRY is found in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves blood flow and circulation. *
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory action. It improves both capillary and connective tissue health, and fragile capillaries. *
has a regulatory and calming effect on the digestive system. Camomile's properties areIt is useful for treating diarrhea and indigestion, as it helps to stop irregular or frequent bowel movements.
It also relieves stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect stops itching. *