Things You should Know about Hemorrhoids - Hemorrhoids Who Gets it
Hemorrhoids are embarrassing. Any person can get hemorrhoids. Anyone can get scared of seeing blood or feeling a painful lump. You panic and ask, "do I have cancer"? But, here's a good news: In all the most common cases it is just a swollen vein called a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading to see how Mother Nature can help you!
We suffer in silence because we're too embarrassed to talk about it. The pain and itching become intolerable. You can't focus. You feel frustrated and exhausted. Many women can think "What if he notices?", and that's the reason why they avoid having sex.
Hemorrhoid - What is it?
Hemorrhoids Who Gets it - A hemorrhoid is an enlarged vein in the anus (it's also called a varicose vein). Bowel movements are regulated by the veins in the anus that are filled with blood. However, when the veins are pressured for too long, thier blood flow is disturbed, resulting to inflammation and pain. Abnormal flow of the blood would result to clotting of the blood. That results in a painful, swollen, protruding hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Doctors classify two types of hemorrhoids:Internal Hemorrhoids
- most typical sign is bleeding of the rectum and extreme pain. Internal hemorrhoids
sometimes protrude and clot. Blood and mucus can indicate internal hemorrhoids.
- the most typical indications are burning sensation and itching. Streaks of blood can be present on a toilet paper during bowel movements.
The Causes of Hemorrhoids
(another name for hemorrhoids) are caused by a constant pressure on the veins in the anus. Possible causes:
- Straining at bowel movements and constipation.
- Recurrence of diarrhea
- Excessive body weight
- Standing and sitting for an extended time
- Lifting of heavy objects
- Child delivery and pregnancy
What to do About Hemorrhoids?
Commonly, a person's reaction is to instantly go to the pharmacy and buy a well-known cream for hemorrhoids. Sadly, it only temporarily masks the symptoms by shrinking the hemorrhoid tissue with a chemical called phenylephrine. But it doesn't treat the real cause. It may have subsided, but after a month or so, severe pain
and bleeding may return. By not really dealing with the real source, the person could end up going to the doctor for a treatment
or a surgery
Hemorrhoid Treatment Options
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared laser is used to burn a tissue in order for the blood supply to cut off from the hemorrhoid. 5 to 6 treatments (one per week) are usually needed. Though it is shown in the ads as pain-free, most sufferers do complain about unbearable pain during the procedure. It doesn't treat the actual cause, so the hemorrhoids may reappear.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are wrapped around the base of the hemorrhoid to cease the supply of blood. Within a couple of days, the hemorrhoid dies and falls off. Some other patients can experience bleeding and pain after the procedure. It doesn't cure the cause of hemorrhoids so they usually reappear.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a procedure that eliminates the hemorrhoids. Statistics have shown that this treatment method may cause incontinence later in life so it is recommended only for serious cases. Many patients have complaints because of the really painful process of recovery, that is why it should be considered as a last resort.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Our Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is the right choice for anyone suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, protect tissue from inflammation, and cool down. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve burning, itching, and pain. †
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural OTC product formulated to relieve symptoms of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Constipation †
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Rectal itching and pain†
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an over-the-counter homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a dietary supplement that was designed to support healthy veins and colon health from multiple angles *
- It promotes proper blood circulation to help faster healing *
- It helps relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation *
- It has bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory properties *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A priceless information for those who want to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order Calmovil and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 tips to get rid of hemorrhoids for good.
These tips cover pain reduction, exercise, what to do during flare-ups, diet, and hygiene.
This valuable eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Valuable advice on
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Foods you should eat and avoid
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you will see a considerable improvement in less than a week. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our guarantee is simple: If you are not absolutely astonished by the improvement, return the empty bottle for a full refund!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Manufacturing safe products is extremely important for us. Calmovil™ products contain natural plant and herb extracts that are generally considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products every day, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As is the case with other products we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products if you are nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been tested. You should also not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula while on blood thinning medication or when suffering from a bleeding disorder.
Ingredients in Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Sulphur................................................... burning and itching anus †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
As an dietary supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains only natural ingredients from plants, trees, and herbs.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to consume a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of a pure Diosmin, rutin, and hesperidin bioflavonoid blend in a single capsule.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that contains Nattokinase enzyme, ensuring proper blood flow.
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes proper blood viscosity needed for circulatory health. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and also act as a mild diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers and is helpful because of its anti-inflammatory effects. It improves capillary and connective tissue health, and fragile capillaries. *
PLANTAIN is an plant that has anti-inflammatory activity. It has been demonstrated in studiesto relieve itching, bleeding, and swelling. *
BILBERRY is found in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves circulation and blood flow. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins elastic and strong. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and tone and strengthen veins. *
is a bioflavonoid present in the Figwort plant.
It has been used and shown to have benefits as a anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent for more than thirty years. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, blueberries, blackberries, and apricots. Rutin supports strong blood vessels and has potent anti-inflammatory action. Used and popular in Europe. *
has a regulatory and calming effect on the digestive tract. its properties areIt is useful for treating indigestion and diarrhea, helping to stop irregular bowel movements.
It also relieves anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that prevents itching. *