Things You should Know about Hemorrhoids - Hemorrhoids Who Gets it
Hemorrhoids are embarrassing. Any person can get hemorrhoids. Anyone can get scared of seeing blood or feeling a painful lump. You panic and ask, "do I have cancer"? But, here's a good news: In all the most common cases it is just a swollen vein called a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading to see how Mother Nature can help you!
We suffer in silence because we're too embarrassed to talk about it. The pain and itching become intolerable. You can't focus. You feel frustrated and exhausted. Many women can think "What if he notices?", and that's the reason why they avoid having sex.
Hemorrhoid - What is it?
Hemorrhoids Who Gets it - A hemorrhoid is an enlarged vein in the anus (it's also called a varicose vein). Bowel movements are regulated by the veins in the anus that are filled with blood. However, when the veins are pressured for too long, thier blood flow is disturbed, resulting to inflammation and pain. Abnormal flow of the blood would result to clotting of the blood. That results in a painful, swollen, protruding hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Doctors classify two types of hemorrhoids:Internal Hemorrhoids
- most typical sign is bleeding of the rectum and extreme pain. Internal hemorrhoids sometimes protrude and clot. Blood and mucus can indicate internal hemorrhoids
- the most typical indications are burning sensation and itching. Streaks of blood can be present on a toilet paper during bowel movements.
The Causes of Hemorrhoids
(another name for hemorrhoids) are caused by a constant pressure on the veins in the anus. Possible causes:
- Straining at bowel movements and constipation.
- Recurrence of diarrhea
- Excessive body weight
- Standing and sitting for an extended time
- Lifting of heavy objects
- Child delivery and pregnancy
What to do About Hemorrhoids?
Commonly, a person's reaction is to instantly go to the pharmacy and buy a well-known cream for hemorrhoids. Sadly, it only temporarily masks the symptoms
by shrinking the hemorrhoid tissue with a chemical called phenylephrine. But it doesn't treat the real cause. It may have subsided, but after a month or so, severe pain and bleeding may return. By not really dealing with the real source, the person could end up going to the doctor for a treatment or a surgery
Hemorrhoid Treatment Options
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared laser is used to burn a tissue in order for the blood supply to cut off from the hemorrhoid. 5 to 6 treatments (one per week) are usually needed. Though it is shown in the ads as pain-free, most sufferers do complain about unbearable pain during the procedure. It doesn't treat the actual cause, so the hemorrhoids may reappear.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are wrapped around the base of the hemorrhoid to cease the supply of blood. Within a couple of days, the hemorrhoid dies and falls off. Some other patients can experience bleeding and pain after the procedure. It doesn't cure the cause of hemorrhoids so they usually reappear.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a procedure that eliminates the hemorrhoids. Statistics have shown that this treatment method may cause incontinence later in life so it is recommended only for serious cases. Many patients have complaints because of the really painful process of recovery, that is why it should be considered as a last resort.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is the right choice for anyone suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, protect tissue from inflammation, and cool down. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve itching, pain, and burning. †
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical OTC product made to relieve the discomfort of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Constipation †
- Aching or burning in anus †
- Rectal pain and itching†
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a non-prescription homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that was formulated to support healthy veins and colon health in several ways *
- It supports healthy and strong veins *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
- It promotes healthy blood circulation to help heal quickly *
- It helps relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory action *
Before ordering, please read important product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A must-read for people who want to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order Calmovil and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 key tips to stop hemorrhoids for good.
These tips cover diet, exercise, what to do during flare-ups, pain reduction, and hygiene.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Helpful advice on
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
- Foods to eat and avoid
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Calmovil products as directed, you will notice a noticeable improvement in a few days. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our promise is simple: If you are not astonished by the improvement, return the open bottle for a full refund!
Calmovil Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is our number one priority. Calmovil™ products contain only natural plant and herb extracts that are generally considered safe. Although numerous customers use Calmovil products each day since 2008, no serious side effects have been reported.
As with other dietary supplements you should not use Calmovil products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been determined. You should also not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula while on blood thinning medication or when suffering from a bleeding disorder.
Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Sulphur................................................... burning and itching anus †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an dietary supplement that contains natural ingredients extracted from herbs, trees, and plants.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a high dose of 240 mg of a pure Hesperidin, diosmin, and rutin bioflavonoid blend in one capsule.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that promotes proper blood flow with Nattokinase enzyme.
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins strong and elastic, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and strengthen and tone veins. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and act as a mild diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory properties. It improves both capillary and connective tissue health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
PLANTAIN is an herb that has anti-inflammatory properties. It has been demonstrated to relieve itching, swelling, and bleeding. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme derived from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes proper blood viscosity that is required for circulatory health. *
BILBERRY grows in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves circulation and blood flow. *
is a bioflavonoid found in the Figwort plant.
It has been used and shown to have benefits as a anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent for more than thirty years. *
has a calming and regulatory effect on the digestive system. its properties areIt is great for indigestion and diarrhea, as it helps to stop irregular bowel movements.
It contributes to relieve stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that minimizes itching. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, blackberries, blueberries, and apricots. Rutin has potent anti-inflammatory properties and supports strong blood vessels. Widely used in Europe. *