Struggling with Painful, Itchy or Bleeding Hemorrhoids? - Hemorrhoids Who Treats
Hemorrhoids are certainly embarrassing. The truth is, a lot of people will have a hemorrhoid at some point in their life. Lump can be very painful and even just seeing blood can be terrifying. You worry and ask, "do I have cancer"? But, no need for fear, it's simply a hemorrhoid - swelling of a vein.
Continue reading and discover how Mother Nature could help you!
Getting humiliated is the reason why people won't tell others. The pain and itching usually become excruciating. You can't concentrate. Often it may cause depression. Many women may think "What if he notices?", and start avoiding having sex.
Everything You Wanted to Know About Hemorrhoids...
Hemorrhoids Who Treats - A hemorrhoid is actually an abnormal enlargement of the vein in the anus. It's otherwise referred to as a varicose vein. Bowel movements are controlled by the veins in the anus that are filled with blood. However the veins get swollen when they are continuously pressured resulting to poor blood flow. Poor blood circulation may cause a blood clot. And the individual will feel pain, swelling and the enlargement of the vein - a hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Doctors recognize 2 types of hemorrhoidsExternal Hemorrhoids
- the most common indications are burning sensation and itchiness. During bowel movements, blood stains can be seen.
- most common indication is bleeding of the rectum and severe pain. Swelling and clotting is experienced. Internal hemorrhoids
can also be identified by the presence of blood and mucus.
Why do Hemorrhoids Happen?
Hemorrhoids (aka piles
) are commonly caused by a pressure on the anus' small veins. Probable causes:
- Straining at bowel movements and constipation.
- Standing and sitting for a long time
- Recurrence of diarrhea
- Child delivery and pregnancy
- Too much body weight
- Too much lifting
- Family Genetics
Coping with Hemorrhoids
The first thing individuals normally do is to buy a certain well-known cream for hemorrhoids. Sadly, it just temporarily masks the symptoms
by shrinking the hemorrhoid tissue with a chemical phenylephrine. It doesn't treat the main cause of hemorrhoids. The hemorrhoids may have shrank for now but it's expected that it will go back after several weeks with more pain and serious bleeding. Using a cream to mask symptoms but not curing the real source of the issue is the most common reason people end up at the doctor's office, needing a major treatment or even surgical
Treatment Options for Hemorrhoids
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared light is used to burn a tissue for the blood supply to cut off from the hemorrhoid. Every week, the patient has to undergo one treatment session and 6 sessions are usually needed. Despite that ads show that it is not painful, sufferers have said that it is very painful especially during the session. It does not cure the cause, so the hemorrhoids may reappear after some time.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgical procedure that surgically removes the hemorrhoids. Statistics shows that this hemorrhoid treatment may cause issues with urinating, that is why this is only for severe cases of hemorrhoids. It is recommended as a last resort because of its really painful recovery that the patients must go through.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are used to tie the base of the hemorrhoid to cease the supply of blood. The hemorrhoid will die and fall off after several days. After the treatment, the bleeding and pain will still be felt. It does not cure the cause of hemorrhoids so they commonly reappear.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a complete answer for anyone suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, protect tissue from inflammation, cool down, and reduce swelling. *
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve burning, itching, and pain. †
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical medicine formulated to relieve the discomfort of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
- Aching or burning in anus †
- Constipation †
- Rectal itching and pain†
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an OTC homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as published in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a dietary supplement that was formulated to support colon health and healthy veins in several ways *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
- It supports strong and healthy veins *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory activity *
- It supports proper blood flow to help faster healing *
- It helps relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A priceless eBook for people who want to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order Calmovil and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 valuable tips to get rid of hemorrhoids for good.
These tips cover diet, hygiene, exercise, what to do during flare-ups, and pain reduction.
This valuable eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Helpful advice on
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Foods you should eat and avoid
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Calmovil products as directed, you'll see a definite improvement in a few days. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our promise is simple: If you are not absolutely astonished by the improvement, return the open bottle for a full refund!
Calmovil Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is our number one priority. Calmovil™ products contain natural extracts from plants and herbs that are generally considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products for many years, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with other supplements you should not use Calmovil products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated. You should also not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula while on blood thinning medication or when suffering from a bleeding disorder.
Ingredients in Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
As an herbal supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains natural ingredients extracted from herbs, plants, and trees.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of pure Rutin/Diosmin/Hesperidin bioflavonoid blend.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that contains Nattokinase enzyme, ensuring proper blood flow.
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes proper blood viscosity that is beneficial for circulatory health. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and also act as a diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins strong and elastic, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and tone and strengthen veins. *
has a regulatory and calming effect on digestion. Camomile's properties areIt is useful for treating diarrhea and indigestion, helping to stop irregular or frequent bowel movements.
It also relieves stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that reduces itching. *
is a bioflavonoid found in the Figwort plant.
It has been used and shown to have benefits as a anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent for more than thirty years. *
PLANTAIN is an plant that has potent anti-inflammatory properties. It has been shown to also help relieve bleeding, itching, and swelling. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, blackberries, blueberries, and apricots. Rutin has strong anti-inflammatory activity and promotes strong blood vessels. Widely used in Europe. *
BILBERRY is found in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. It will improve blood flow and circulation. *
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons and is beneficial for its anti-inflammatory action. It improves both capillary and connective tissue health, and fragile capillaries. *