Struggling with Painful, Itchy or Bleeding Hemorrhoids? - Hemorrhoids with Bleeding
Hemorrhoids are humiliating. The truth is, a lot of people will get a hemorrhoid at some stage in their life. You can get frightened of seeing blood or feeling a painful lump. You worry and ask, "do I have cancer"? But, no need for fear, it's simply a hemorrhoid - swelling of a vein.
Continue reading and discover how Mother Nature can help you.
In some cases, people who got hemorrhoids just keep silent because they are embarrassed to talk about it. But, after some time, it can become agonizing and itchy. You can't concentrate. Often it may cause depression. Women avoid intimacy, afraid that their lover will notice their hemorrhoids.
Hemorrhoids with Bleeding - The enlargement of the vein in the anus is a hemorrhoid (it's also called a varicose vein). In a healthy individual, the tissue around the anus fills with blood to control bowel movements. However the veins get swollen when they are constantly pressured leading to poor blood flow. Poor blood circulation may cause a blood clot. And a person ends up with a very painful, swollen and enlarged hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
There are 2 kinds of hemorrhoids: classified by doctorsExternal Hemorrhoids
- the most common indications are itchiness and burning sensation. During bowel movements, blood stains can be seen.
- most common indication is bleeding of the rectum and intense pain. Swelling and clotting is experienced. The presence of mucus and blood is also a sign of internal hemorrhoids
What is the Cause of Hemorrhoids?
Hemorrhoids (aka piles
) are commonly caused by a pressure on the anus' small veins. List of causes
- Straining at bowel movements and constipation.
- Recurrence of diarrhea
- Too much lifting
- Family Genetics
- Too much body weight
- Child delivery and pregnancy
- Standing and sitting for a long time
What to do About Hemorrhoids?
People's first reaction is to purchase the infamous well known hemorrhoid cream. Unfortunately, a phenylephrine chemical within the cream only reduces the swelling of the hemorrhoid tissue temporarily. But it doesn't treat the real cause. It may have gone away, but after a month or more, severe pain and bleeding could come back again. Simply by using a cream to cover symptoms without addressing the real cause is the primary reason why people finally go to the hospital for doctor's treatment and worst, a surgery
Treatment Options for Hemorrhoids
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared light is used to burn a tissue for the supply of blood to cut off from the hemorrhoid. Every week, the patient has to undergo one treatment session and 6 sessions are usually needed. Although it's advertised as pain-free, several patients reported serious pain during treatment. The hemorrhoids can reappear because the real cause wasn't treated.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgical procedure that surgically removes the hemorrhoids. Statistics shows that this hemorrhoid treatment may cause complications with urinating, that's why this is just for severe cases when other procedures are not suitable. Many patients complain of intense pain after, so this option must be the last resort.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are used to tie the base of the hemorrhoid to cease the supply of blood. The hemorrhoid will die and fall off after several days. Some patients encounter pain and bleeding right after the treatment. The cause is not treated, so they can show up again.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is made for people suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, cool down, reduce swelling, and protect tissue from inflammation. *
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve itching, pain, and burning. †
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical medicine made to relieve symptoms associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Rectal itching and pain†
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
- Aching or burning in anus †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Constipation †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an over-the-counter homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as published in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a supplement that was formulated to promote colon health and healthy veins in five ways *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It promotes healthy blood circulation to help faster healing *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional diarrhea or constipation *
- It has bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory activity *
Before ordering, please read important product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A must-read for anyone who wants to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order Calmovil and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 valuable tips to stop hemorrhoids forever.
These tips cover hygiene, diet, pain reduction, exercise, and what to do during flare-ups.
This no-nonsense eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Helpful advice on
- Foods to eat and avoid
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Calmovil products as directed, you will see a great improvement in less than a week. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our promise is simple: If you are not absolutely impressed by the improvement, return the open bottle for a full refund!
Calmovil Side Effects
Product safety is our number one priority. Calmovil™ products contain natural extracts from herbs and plants that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products for many years, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with other supplements you should not use Calmovil products while nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been determined. You should also not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula while on blood thinning medication or when suffering from a bleeding disorder.
Calmovil's Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an dietary supplement that contains natural ingredients extracted from trees, plants, and herbs.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to consume a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a high dose of 240 mg of pure Rutin, diosmin, and hesperidin bioflavonoid mix.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is the only product on the market that has the Nattokinase enzyme which supports proper blood flow. .
has a regulatory and calming effect on the digestive tract. its properties areIt is useful for treating diarrhea and indigestion, as it helps to stop irregular bowel movements.
It also relieves anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect stops itching. *
BILBERRY is found in Europe and is similar to blueberry. It will improve blood flow and circulation. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins elastic and strong. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps strengthen and tone veins and reduce swelling. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports proper blood flow that is required for circulatory health. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, blackberries, blueberries, and apricots. Rutin has potent anti-inflammatory activity and promotes strong blood vessels. Widely used in Europe. *
PLANTAIN is an herb that has potent anti-inflammatory properties. It has been shown to also help relieve bleeding, itching, and swelling. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and act as a mild diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons and is helpful because of its anti-inflammatory effects. It improves both connective tissue and capillary health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
is a bioflavonoid present in Figwort plants.
It has been used and shown to have benefits as a vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent for more than thirty years. *