Struggling with Painful, Itchy or Bleeding Hemorrhoids? - Hemorrhoids with Bleeding
Hemorrhoids are humiliating. The truth is, a lot of people will get a hemorrhoid at some stage in their life. You can get frightened of seeing blood or feeling a painful lump. You worry and ask, "do I have cancer"? But, no need for fear, it's simply a hemorrhoid - swelling of a vein.
Continue reading and discover how Mother Nature can help you.
In some cases, people who got hemorrhoids just keep silent because they are embarrassed to talk about it. But, after some time, it can become agonizing and itchy. You can't concentrate. Often it may cause depression. Women avoid intimacy, afraid that their lover will notice their hemorrhoids.
Hemorrhoids with Bleeding - The enlargement of the vein in the anus is a hemorrhoid (it's also called a varicose vein). In a healthy individual, the tissue around the anus fills with blood to control bowel movements. However the veins get swollen when they are constantly pressured leading to poor blood flow. Poor blood circulation may cause a blood clot. And a person ends up with a very painful, swollen and enlarged hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
There are 2 kinds of hemorrhoids: classified by doctorsExternal Hemorrhoids
- the most common indications are itchiness and burning sensation. During bowel movements, blood stains can be seen.
- most common indication is bleeding of the rectum and intense pain. Swelling and clotting is experienced. The presence of mucus and blood is also a sign of internal hemorrhoids
What is the Cause of Hemorrhoids?
Hemorrhoids (aka piles
) are commonly caused by a pressure on the anus' small veins. List of causes
- Straining at bowel movements and constipation.
- Recurrence of diarrhea
- Too much lifting
- Family Genetics
- Too much body weight
- Child delivery and pregnancy
- Standing and sitting for a long time
What to do About Hemorrhoids?
People's first reaction is to purchase the infamous well known hemorrhoid cream. Unfortunately, a phenylephrine chemical within the cream only reduces the swelling of the hemorrhoid tissue temporarily. But it doesn't treat the real cause. It may have gone away, but after a month or more, severe pain and bleeding could come back again. Simply by using a cream to cover symptoms without addressing the real cause is the primary reason why people finally go to the hospital for doctor's treatment and worst, a surgery.
Treatment Options for Hemorrhoids
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared light is used to burn a tissue for the supply of blood to cut off from the hemorrhoid. Every week, the patient has to undergo one treatment session and 6 sessions are usually needed. Although it's advertised as pain-free, several patients reported serious pain during treatment. The hemorrhoids can reappear because the real cause wasn't treated.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgical procedure that surgically removes the hemorrhoids. Statistics shows that this hemorrhoid treatment may cause complications with urinating, that's why this is just for severe cases when other procedures are not suitable. Many patients complain of intense pain after, so this option must be the last resort.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are used to tie the base of the hemorrhoid to cease the supply of blood. The hemorrhoid will die and fall off after several days. Some patients encounter pain and bleeding right after the treatment. The cause is not treated, so they can show up again.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
This Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is formulated for people suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, cool down, protect tissue from inflammation, and reduce swelling. *
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve burning, itching, and pain. †
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical product formulated to relieve symptoms of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Rectal pain and itching†
- Constipation †
- Aching or burning in anus †
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a non-prescription homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as published in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a dietary supplement that was designed to promote healthy veins and colon health from multiple angles *
- It promotes healthy blood circulation to help quicker healing *
- It helps relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation *
- It has bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory properties *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
- It promotes strong and healthy veins *
Before ordering, please read about product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A must-read for anyone who wants to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order now and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 useful tips to get rid of hemorrhoids forever.
These tips cover hygiene, exercise, diet, what to do during flare-ups, and pain reduction.
This no-nonsense eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Foods to eat and avoid
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to improve hygiene habits
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
If you use our products diligently and follow the tips in our eBook, you will notice a symptomatic improvement within several days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you are not absolutely impressed by the improvement, we do not want your money!
Calmovil Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is extremely important for us. Calmovil™ products contain only natural ingredients from herbs and plants that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products for many years, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with many other products you should not use Calmovil products while nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been tested. You should not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you have a bleeding disorder or are taking blood thinning medication.
Ingredients in Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
As an herbal supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains natural ingredients from herbs, trees, and plants.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a high dose of 240 mg of pure Rutin/Diosmin/Hesperidin bioflavonoid mix.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is the only product on the market that has the Nattokinase enzyme which supports proper blood flow. .
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins elastic and strong, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps strengthen and tone veins and reduce swelling. *
has a regulatory and calming effect on digestion. its properties areIt is useful for treating diarrhea and indigestion, as it helps to stop irregular or frequent bowel movements.
It also relieves stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect stops itching. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes proper blood flow that is essential for circulatory health. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, apricots, blueberries, and blackberries. Rutin has high anti-inflammatory activity and promotes healthy blood vessels. Used and popular in Europe. *
PLANTAIN is an plant that has potent anti-inflammatory activity. It has been demonstrated in studiesto relieve itching, swelling, and bleeding. *
is a bioflavonoid present in Figwort plants.
Used for over 30 years as an anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent, it has been shown to be beneficial. *
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory properties. It improves both capillary and connective tissue health, and fragile capillaries. *
BILBERRY grows in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves blood flow and circulation. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and also act as a diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.