Things You should Know about Hemorrhoids - Hemorrhoids with Blood Clots
Hemorrhoids are embarrassing. The fact is, most people will get a hemorrhoid at some stage in their life. A painful lump or the sight of blood is frightening. Perhaps you could wonder if you have a cancer. However, no need for fear, it's just a hemorrhoid - swelling of a vein.
Continue reading to see how Mother Nature can help you.
In some cases, people who got hemorrhoids just keep silent because of the embarrassment. The pain and itching may become unbearable. You lose your focus and can't do anything. It can cause depression. Many women can think "What if he notices?", and that's the reason why they avoid being intimate.
Everything You Wanted to Know About Hemorrhoids...
Hemorrhoids with Blood Clots - The enlargement of the vein in the anus is a hemorrhoid (it is also referred to as a varicose vein). Bowel movements are regulated by the veins in the anus that are filled with blood. However, when the veins are pressured for too long, thier blood flow is disturbed, leading to inflammation and pain. This will cause a blood clot. And the person will experience pain, swelling and the enlargement of the vein - a hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Doctors have categorized two kinds of hemorrhoidsExternal Hemorrhoids
- the most typical indications are itchiness and burning sensation. Streaks of blood can be seen on a toilet paper after bowel movements.
- most typical sign is bleeding of the rectum and intense pain. Internal hemorrhoids
sometimes clot and protrude. The sight of mucus and blood is also a sign of internal hemorrhoids.
What Causes a Hemorrhoid?
(another name for hemorrhoids) are caused by a constant pressure on the veins in the anus. The most common causes
- Recurrence of diarrhea
- Standing and sitting for an extended time
- Straining at bowel movements and constipation.
- Excessive body weight
- Child delivery and pregnancy
- Too much lifting
How to deal with hemorrhoids?
People's first reaction is to buy the infamous well known hemorrhoid cream. But, sad to say, it only deals with the symptoms by shrinking the swollen tissue with a substance called phenylephrine. It does not treat the cause of hemorrhoids. The hemorrhoids will subside, but return after a few weeks or months with more severe pain and bleeding. Using a cream to mask symptoms but not healing the real source of the problem is the number one reason people end up at the doctor's, needing a major treatment or surgery
Hemorrhoid Treatment Options
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared laser is used to burn a tissue for the supply of blood to cut off from the hemorrhoid. 5 to 6 treatments (one weekly) are needed. Though it's advertised as pain-free, several patients reported serious pain during procedure. The hemorrhoids can reappear since the actual cause wasn't treated.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a procedure that eliminates the hemorrhoids. Statistics have shown that this treatment method may cause incontinence later in life so it's advised only for serious cases. Numerous patients complain of serious pain after, so this option must be the last resort.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are tied around the base of the hemorrhoid to cease the supply of blood. Within a couple of days, the hemorrhoid dies and falls off. A few patients encounter pain and bleeding right after the procedure. They may reappear because the source of the problem wasn't addressed.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
This Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a natural option for anyone suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, protect tissue from inflammation, cool down, and reduce swelling. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve burning, pain, and itching. †
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural OTC medicine formulated to relieve the discomfort associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
- Constipation †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Rectal pain and itching†
- Burning or aching in anus †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a non-prescription homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as published in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a supplement that was designed to promote colon health and healthy veins in five ways *
- It has bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory activity *
- It supports healthy blood flow to help faster healing *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
- It helps relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A must-read for anyone who wants to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order now and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 valuable tips to stop hemorrhoids forever.
These tips cover exercise, hygiene, pain reduction, what to do during flare-ups, and diet.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- Foods to eat and avoid
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Calmovil products as directed, you will see a definite improvement in just a few days. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our promise is simple: If you are not astonished by the improvement, we don't want your money!
Calmovil Side Effects
Product safety is our top priority. Calmovil™ products contain natural extracts from plants and herbs that are considered safe. Although numerous customers use Calmovil products each day since 2008, no adverse side effects have been reported.
As is the case with other dietary supplements you should not use Calmovil products while nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been determined. You should not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you are taking blood thinning medication or have a bleeding disorder.
Ingredients in Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that contains natural ingredients from trees, herbs, and plants.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of pure Rutin, diosmin, and hesperidin bioflavonoid blend.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is the only product on the market that has the Nattokinase enzyme which supports proper blood flow. .
is a bioflavonoid present in the Figwort plant.
Used for over 30 years as an anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent, it has been demonstrated to be beneficial. *
PLANTAIN is an herb that has potent anti-inflammatory activity. It has been demonstrated in studiesto relieve itching, swelling, and bleeding. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports proper blood viscosity that is beneficial for circulatory health. *
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers and is helpful because of its anti-inflammatory action. It improves both capillary and connective tissue health, and fragile capillaries. *
has a calming and regulatory effect on the digestive tract. Camomile's properties areIt is great for indigestion and diarrhea, helping to stop irregular or frequent bowel movements.
It contributes to relieve stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect minimizes itching. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins elastic and strong, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps strengthen and tone veins and reduce swelling. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and also act as a mild diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, blueberries, apricots, and blackberries. Rutin promotes strong blood vessels and has high anti-inflammatory properties. Used and very popular in Europe. *
BILBERRY is found in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves blood flow and circulation. *