Do You Have Hemmorrhoids? - Hemorrhoids with Hard Lump
Hemorrhoids may be humiliating. Person of any age can get hemorrhoids. An agonizing lump or the sight of blood is frightening. You could possibly panic and wonder: what if it's a cancer. However, here's a good news: In all the most common cases it is just a swollen vein called a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading and see if our natural products may be of help.
We endure the pain in silence because we're too embarrassed to talk about it. But, as time passes, it can become very painful and itchy. It could disturb you. Often it can cause depression. Women avoid intimacy, afraid that their partner will notice their hemorrhoids.
Everything You Wanted to Know About Hemorrhoids...
Hemorrhoids with Hard Lump - A hemorrhoid is actually an abnormal enlargement of the vein in the anus. It is otherwise known as a varicose vein. Bowel movements are controlled by the veins in the anus that are filled with blood. However the veins get inflamed when they are constantly pressured resulting to poor blood flow. This may create a blood clot. And the individual will experience pain, swelling and the enlargement of the vein - a hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Medical doctors have categorized 2 kinds of hemorrhoidsInternal Hemorrhoids
- you can experience rectal bleeding with or without pain. Internal hemorrhoids often protrude and clot. Blood and mucus also indicate internal hemorrhoids
- You can feel itching and burning sensation. Streaks of blood might appear on a toilet paper during bowel movements.
What Causes a Hemorrhoid?
Hemorrhoids (aka piles
) are commonly caused by a pressure on the anus' small veins. Probable causes:
- Weight problems
- Family Genetics
- Repeatitive diarrhea
- Constipation and straining at bowl movements
- Sitting and standing for prolonged period of time
- Improper weightlifting form at the gym
- Pregnancy and birth of a child
What to do About Hemorrhoids?
People's first reaction is to purchase the infamous well known hemorrhoid cream. Unfortunately, a phenylephrine chemical contained in the cream only lowers the swelling of the hemorrhoid tissue temporarily. It doesn't treat the cause of hemorrhoids. The hemorrhoids will subside, but return after a couple of weeks or months with more serious pain and bleeding. Simply by using a cream to cover symptoms
without treating the real cause is the most common reason why people finally go to the hospital for doctor's treatment and worst, a surgery.
Hemorrhoid Treatment Methods
- Infrared coagulation - It is done by burning up a tissue to cease blood flowing to the hemorrhoid. Five to six treatments (one per week) are usually needed. Even though it is shown in the ads as pain-free, most sufferers do complain about unbearable pain during the session. It does not treat the actual cause, so the hemorrhoids may reappear.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - It is a surgery that cuts off hemorrhoids. Statistics have shown that this treatment solution may cause incontinence later in life so it is recommended only for serious cases. A lot of patients have complaints because of the really painful process of recovery, that is why it should be considered as a last resort.
- Rubber band ligation - In order to cut off the blood supply, elastic band is wrapped around the base of the hemorrhoid. Within a few days, the hemorrhoid dies and falls off. Other patients can experience bleeding and pain after the procedure. It does not cure the cause of hemorrhoids so they usually reappear.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Our Three Part Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a natural option for people suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, cool down, and protect tissue from inflammation. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve burning, itching, and pain. †
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical product made to relieve the discomfort of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
- Rectal pain and itching†
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Constipation †
- Aching or burning in anus †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an over-the-counter homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that was designed to support healthy veins and colon health from several angles *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
- It has bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory action *
- It promotes strong and healthy veins *
- It helps relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation *
- It supports healthy blood flow to help quicker healing *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A priceless eBook for those who want to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order Calmovil and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 valuable tips to stop hemorrhoids for good.
These tips cover diet, hygiene, exercise, what to do during flare-ups, and pain reduction.
This no-nonsense eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Useful advice on
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- Foods you should eat and avoid
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to improve hygiene habits
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Calmovil products as directed, you'll notice a notable improvement within days. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our promise is simple: If you don't see an improvement, we don't want your money!
Calmovil Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is our top priority. Calmovil™ products contain only natural herb and plant extracts that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products every day, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with other supplements we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products while nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been determined. You should not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula while on blood thinning medication or when suffering from a bleeding disorder.
Calmovil's Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Sulphur................................................... burning and itching anus †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an dietary supplement that contains natural ingredients extracted from plants, trees, and herbs.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of pure Rutin/Diosmin/Hesperidin bioflavonoid mix.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that promotes proper blood flow with Nattokinase enzyme.
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes increased blood flow required for circulatory health. *
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory properties. It improves capillary and connective tissue health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins strong and elastic. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and strengthen and tone veins. *
is a bioflavonoid present in Figwort plants.
Used for over 30 years as an anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent, it has been shown to be beneficial. *
BILBERRY grows in Europe and is similar to blueberry. It will improve circulation and blood flow. *
has a regulatory and calming effect on the digestive system. Camomile's properties areIt is great for indigestion and diarrhea, helping to stop frequent or irregular bowel movements.
It contributes to relieve stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect minimizes itching. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and also act as a diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, blackberries, apricots, and blueberries. Rutin has potent anti-inflammatory activity and promotes strong blood vessels. Used and popular in Europe. *
PLANTAIN is an plant that has potent anti-inflammatory activity. Research suggests it helps relieve bleeding, swelling, and itching. *