Things You should Know about Hemorrhoids - Hemorrhoids without Bowel Movement
Hemorrhoids are embarrassing. Any person can get hemorrhoids. Lump can be painful
and even just seeing blood can be scary. Perhaps you could wonder if you have a cancer. But, here's a good news: In all the most common cases it's just a swollen vein called a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading to see how Mother Nature can help you.
In some cases, people who got hemorrhoids just keep silent because of the embarrassment. However, as time passes, it can become excruciating and itchy. You lose your focus and can't do anything. It can cause depression. Many women can think "What if he notices?", and that's the reason why they avoid sex.
Hemorrhoid - What is it?
Hemorrhoids without Bowel Movement - The enlargement of the vein in the anus is a hemorrhoid (it is also referred to as a varicose vein). In a normal anus of a person, the vein is filled with blood to regulate bowel movements. But the veins get inflamed when they are constantly pressured leading to poor blood circulation. Poor blood flow may cause a blood clot. That results in a painful, swollen, protruding hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Doctors classify two types of hemorrhoids:Internal Hemorrhoids
- most typical sign is bleeding of the rectum and extreme pain. Internal hemorrhoids
sometimes protrude and clot. Blood and mucus can indicate internal hemorrhoids.
- the most typical indications are burning sensation and itching. Streaks of blood can be present on a toilet paper during bowel movements.
The Causes of Hemorrhoids
are caused by a pressure on the veins in the anus. Possible causes:
- Excessive body weight
- Child delivery and pregnancy
- Recurrence of diarrhea
- Standing and sitting for an extended time
- Straining at bowel movements and constipation.
- Too much lifting
Dealing with Hemorrhoids
Commonly, a person's reaction is to instantly go to the drugstore and purchase a well-known cream for hemorrhoids. But, sad to say, it only deals with the symptoms by shrinking the swollen tissue with a substance called phenylephrine. It does not treat the cause of hemorrhoids. The hemorrhoids will subside, but return after a few weeks or months with more serious pain and bleeding. Using a cream to mask symptoms but not healing the real source of the problem is the number 1 reason people end up at the doctor's, needing a major treatment solution or even surgical
How to deal with a Hemorrhoid?
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared laser is used to burn a tissue in order for the blood supply to cut off from the hemorrhoid. 5 to 6 treatments (one per week) are usually necessary. Though it is shown in the ads as pain-free, most sufferers do complain about unbearable pain during the procedure. The hemorrhoids can reappear since the actual cause is not addressed.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a procedure that eliminates the hemorrhoids. Statistics have shown that this treatment method may cause incontinence later in life so it is recommended only for severe cases. Many patients have complaints because of the really painful process of recovery, that is why it must be considered as a last resort.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are wrapped around the base of the hemorrhoid to cease the supply of blood. Within a couple of days, the hemorrhoid dies and falls off. Some other patients can experience bleeding and pain after the treatment. They may reappear because the source of the problem is not treated.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Our Three Part Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a perfect answer for anyone suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve pain, burning, and itching. †
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, protect tissue from inflammation, and cool down. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical OTC product formulated to relieve symptoms associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Constipation †
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
- Rectal pain and itching†
- Aching or burning in anus †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an OTC homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as published in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that was designed to promote healthy veins and colon health from several angles *
- It has bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory properties *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It supports healthy blood flow to help heal quickly *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
- It helps relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A must-read for people who want to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order now and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 valuable tips to get rid of hemorrhoids for good.
These tips cover pain reduction, hygiene, diet, exercise, and what to do during flare-ups.
This no-nonsense eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Helpful advice on
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
- Foods to eat and avoid
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you'll notice a great improvement in less than a week. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you are not amazed by the improvement, return the open bottle for a full refund!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Product safety is extremely important for us. Calmovil™ products contain natural extracts from plants and herbs that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products for many years, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As is the case with many other products we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products while nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been determined. You should not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you have a bleeding disorder or are taking blood thinning medication.
Ingredients in Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an dietary supplement that contains natural ingredients extracted from herbs, trees, and plants.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to take a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of pure Rutin/Diosmin/Hesperidin bioflavonoid mix.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that contains Nattokinase enzyme, ensuring proper blood flow.
is a bioflavonoid found in the Figwort plant.
Used for over 30 years as an anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent, it has been demonstrated to be beneficial. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, blueberries, blackberries, and apricots. Rutin promotes strong blood vessels and has high anti-inflammatory action. Widely used in Europe. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports increased blood flow that is essential for circulatory health. *
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers and is helpful because of its anti-inflammatory properties. It improves both connective tissue and capillary health, and fragile capillaries. *
PLANTAIN is an herb that has anti-inflammatory properties. It has been shown to also help relieve bleeding, itching, and swelling. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins elastic and strong, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and tone and strengthen veins. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and act as a mild diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
BILBERRY grows in Europe and is similar to blueberry. It will improve blood flow and circulation. *
has a calming and regulatory effect on digestion. Camomile's properties areIt is great for diarrhea and indigestion, helping to stop frequent or irregular bowel movements.
It contributes to relieve stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect minimizes itching. *