Struggling with Painful, Itchy or Bleeding Hemorrhoids? - Hemorrhoids without Doctor
Hemorrhoids are humiliating. The truth is, most people will have a hemorrhoid at some point in their life. An agonizing lump or the sight of blood is frightening. You worry and ask, "do I have cancer"? However, here's a good news: In all the most typical cases it is only a swollen vein called a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading and see how Mother Nature could help you!
We endure the pain in silence because we are too embarrassed to speak about it. The pain and itching become just too much. You can't concentrate. You really feel frustrated and exhausted. Women are scared to make love with their lovers thinking that their partners could be turned off if they noticed thier hemorrhoids.
Hemorrhoids without Doctor - The enlargement of the vein in the anus is a hemorrhoid (it's also referred to as a varicose vein). In a healthy individual, the tissue around the anus fills with blood to regulate bowel movements. But, when the veins are pressured for too long, thier blood flow is disrupted, resulting to inflammation and pain. Poor blood circulation may cause a blood clot. That leads to a painful, swollen, protruding hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
There are 2 types of hemorrhoids:External Hemorrhoids
- the most common indications are itchiness and burning sensation. Streaks of blood may appear on a toilet paper after bowel movements.
- most common sign is bleeding of the rectum and severe pain. Internal hemorrhoids often clot and protrude. Internal hemorrhoids
can also be identified by the presence of blood and mucus.
The Cause of Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids (aka piles
) are commonly caused by a pressure on the anus' small veins. Probable causes:
- Too much lifting
- Family Genetics
- Child delivery and pregnancy
- Straining at bowel movements and constipation.
- Standing and sitting for a long time
- Too much body weight
- Recurrence of diarrhea
What to do About Hemorrhoids?
People's first reaction is to purchase the infamous well known hemorrhoid cream. However, sad to say, it only copes with the symptoms
by shrinking the swollen tissue with a substance referred to as phenylephrine. But it doesn't treat the real cause. It may have gone away, but after a month or so, severe pain
and bleeding will come back again. Simply by using a cream to cover symptoms without treating the cause is the primary reason why individuals finally go to the hospital for doctor's treatment and worst, a surgical
Treatment Options for Hemorrhoids
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are used to tie the base of the hemorrhoid to cease the supply of blood. Within several days, the hemorrhoid dies and falls off. After the treatment, the bleeding and pain will still be felt. The cause is not treated, so they can show up again.
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared light is used to burn a tissue for the supply of blood to cut off from the hemorrhoid. Five to six treatments (one weekly) are necessary. Despite that ads show that it is not painful, sufferers have reported that it is very painful particularly during the treatment. It does not treat the cause, so the hemorrhoids sometimes reappear within a year.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgical procedure that eliminates the hemorrhoids. Statistics have shown that this treatment may cause incontinence later in life so it's advised only for severe cases. It is recommended as a last resort because of its really painful recovery.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a natural option for anyone suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, protect tissue from inflammation, and cool down. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve pain, burning, and itching. †
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural product made to relieve symptoms associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Rectal pain and itching†
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Constipation †
- Aching or burning in anus †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an OTC homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as published in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that was designed to support healthy veins and colon health in multiple ways *
- It has bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory action *
- It promotes strong and healthy veins *
- It promotes proper blood circulation to help faster healing *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional diarrhea or constipation *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
Before ordering, please read about product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A priceless eBook for those who want to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order Calmovil and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 useful tips to get rid of hemorrhoids.
These tips cover what to do during flare-ups, exercise, hygiene, pain reduction, and diet.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Helpful advice on
- Foods to eat and avoid
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to improve hygiene habits
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Calmovil products as directed, you should notice a significant improvement within days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you are not amazed by the improvement, we don't want your money!
Calmovil Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is our number one priority. Calmovil™ products contain only natural plant and herb extracts that are generally considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products every day, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As is the case with other dietary supplements you should not use Calmovil products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been studied. You should not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you are taking blood thinning medication or have a bleeding disorder.
Ingredients in Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that contains only natural ingredients extracted from herbs, plants, and trees.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to consume a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a healthy dose of 240 mg of a pure Rutin, diosmin, and hesperidin bioflavonoid mix in only a single capsule.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that promotes proper blood flow with Nattokinase enzyme.
has a calming and regulatory effect on the digestive tract. Camomile's properties areIt is great for indigestion and diarrhea, as it helps to stop irregular bowel movements.
It also relieves stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect reduces itching. *
is a bioflavonoid found in the Figwort plant.
Used for over 30 years as an vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent, it has been shown to be beneficial. *
BILBERRY grows in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. It will improve blood flow and circulation. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, blackberries, apricots, and blueberries. Rutin has high anti-inflammatory action and supports healthy blood vessels. Used and popular in Europe. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes healthy blood viscosity beneficial for circulatory health. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins strong and elastic, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and strengthen and tone veins. *
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory action. It improves connective tissue and capillary health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
PLANTAIN is an herb that has potent anti-inflammatory action. It has been shown to also help relieve itching, swelling, and bleeding. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and act as a mild diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.