Experiencing Painful, Itchy or Bleeding Hemorrhoids? - Hemorrhoids without Treatment
Hemorrhoids may be humiliating. Person of any age can get hemorrhoids. You can get scared of seeing blood or feeling a painful lump. Maybe you could wonder if you have a cancer. The great news: in most cases it is simply a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading and see how Mother Nature could help you.
Oftentimes, people who got hemorrhoids just keep silent because of the embarrassment. The pain and itching usually become not bearable. It could disturb you. You really feel frustrated and exhausted. Women avoid intimacy, afraid that their partner will discover their hemorrhoids.
Hemorrhoid - What exactly is it?
Hemorrhoids without Treatment - The enlargement of the vein in the anus is a hemorrhoid (it's also referred to as a varicose vein). In a normal anus of an individual, the vein is filled with blood to regulate bowel movements. However the veins get inflamed when they are continuously pressured leading to poor blood flow. Poor blood circulation may cause a blood clot. That leads to a painful
, swollen, protruding hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
There are 2 types of hemorrhoids:External Hemorrhoids
- You can feel itching and burning sensation. Streaks of blood may appear on a toilet paper during bowel movements.
- you can experience rectal bleeding with or without pain. Internal hemorrhoids
often protrude and clot. Blood and mucus also indicate internal hemorrhoids.
The Cause of Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids are caused by too much pressure on the veins in the anus. List of causes
- Sitting and standing for prolonged period of time
- Pregnancy and birth of a child
- Family Genetics
- Constipation and straining at bowl movements
- Repeatitive diarrhea
How to cope with hemorrhoids?
Normally, a person's reaction is to instantly go to the drugstore and buy a well-known cream for hemorrhoids. Sad to say, it only temporarily masks the symptoms by shrinking the hemorrhoid tissue with a chemical phenylephrine. But it doesn't treat the real cause. It may have gone away, but after a month or so, severe pain and bleeding may reocur. Using a cream to mask symptoms
but not curing the real source of the problem is the leading reason people end up at the doctor's, needing a major treatment or even surgical treatment.
- Rubber band ligation - In order to cut off the blood supply, elastic band is wrapped around the base of the hemorrhoid. Within several days, the hemorrhoid dies and falls off. Other patients can experience bleeding and pain right after the procedure. They can reappear because the source of the problem is not addressed.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - It is a surgery that cuts off hemorrhoids. Statistics have shown that this treatment may cause incontinence later in life so it is advised only for serious cases. A lot of patients have complaints because of the really painful process of recovery, that's the reason why it should be considered as a last resort.
- Infrared coagulation - It is done by burning up a tissue to cease blood flowing to the hemorrhoid. Five to six treatments (one per week) are needed. Although it is shown in the ads as pain-free, most sufferers do complain about intolerable pain during the session. The hemorrhoids can reappear because the actual cause is not treated.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is the right choice for people suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, protect tissue from inflammation, reduce swelling, and cool down. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve pain, burning, and itching. †
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical product formulated to relieve the discomfort associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Aching or burning in anus †
- Constipation †
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
- Rectal itching and pain†
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a non-prescription homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as published in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a supplement that was formulated to promote colon health and healthy veins in five ways *
- It has bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory properties *
- It supports healthy blood circulation to help quicker healing *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional constipation or diarrhea *
Before ordering, please read about product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A must-read for people who want to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order Calmovil and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 valuable tips to stop hemorrhoids forever.
These tips cover diet, what to do during flare-ups, exercise, pain reduction, and hygiene.
This no-nonsense eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Useful advice on
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Foods you should eat and avoid
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
If you use our products diligently and follow the tips in our eBook, you should notice a substantial improvement in less than a week. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our promise is simple: If you are not absolutely amazed by the improvement, return the empty bottle for a full refund!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Product safety is our top priority. Calmovil™ products contain natural extracts from plants and herbs that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products for many years, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As is the case with many other products you should not use Calmovil products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been determined. You should also not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula while on blood thinning medication or when suffering from a bleeding disorder.
Ingredients in Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Sulphur................................................... burning and itching anus †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that contains natural ingredients extracted from herbs, trees, and plants.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a high dose of 240 mg of pure Rutin/Diosmin/Hesperidin bioflavonoid mix.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is the only product on the market that has the Nattokinase enzyme which supports proper blood flow. .
BILBERRY is found in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves circulation and blood flow. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports proper blood flow that is required for circulatory health. *
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers and is used for its anti-inflammatory effects. It improves capillary and connective tissue health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins elastic and strong. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and tone and strengthen veins. *
is a bioflavonoid present in Figwort plants.
It has been used and shown to have benefits as a vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent for more than thirty years. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and act as a diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, apricots, blackberries, and blueberries. Rutin promotes strong blood vessels and has potent anti-inflammatory activity. Widely used in Europe. *
PLANTAIN is an plant that has anti-inflammatory activity. It has been demonstrated to relieve itching, bleeding, and swelling. *
has a regulatory and calming effect on digestion. its properties areIt is great for diarrhea and indigestion, helping to stop irregular bowel movements.
It also relieves stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that prevents itching. *