Things You must know about Hemorrhoids - Hemorrhoids and Menstruation
Hemorrhoids are certainly embarrassing. Actually, many people can suffer from hemorrhoids at some point. A painful lump or the sight of blood is scary. Perhaps you could wonder if you have a cancer. The good news: most likely it's just a hemorrhoid.
Read this site in detail and learn how Mother Nature can help you...
Getting embarrassed is the reason why people won't tell others. The pain and itching may become excruciating. You lose your focus and can't think about anything else. You become exhausted and depressed. Women are afraid to be intimate with their partners thinking that their partners could be repulsed if they noticed thier hemorrhoids.
Everything You Wanted to Know About Hemorrhoids...
Hemorrhoids and Menstruation - A hemorrhoid is an enlarged vein in the anus (it is also called a varicose vein). Bowel movements are regulated by the veins in the anus that are filled with blood. Nonetheless, when there's constant pressure restricting blood flow, the veins become inflamed. Abnormal flow of the blood would lead to clotting of the blood. And the person will feel pain, swelling and the enlargement of the vein - a hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Doctors classify 2 types of hemorrhoids:Internal Hemorrhoids
- most typical indication is bleeding of the rectum and extreme pain. Swelling and clotting is encountered. The sight of mucus and blood is also a sign of internal hemorrhoids
- the most typical indications are itching and burning sensation. During bowel movements, blood stains can appear.
Why do Hemorrhoids Happen?
are caused by a pressure on the veins in the anus. Possible causes:
- Excessive body weight
- Recurrence of diarrhea
- Straining at bowel movements and constipation.
- Too much lifting
- Child delivery and pregnancy
- Standing and sitting for an extended time
What to do About Hemorrhoids?
First thing individuals usually do is to get a certain well-known cream for hemorrhoids. But, unfortunately, it only deals with the symptoms
by shrinking the swollen tissue with a substance called phenylephrine. It does not treat the real cause of hemorrhoids. The hemorrhoids may have shrank for now but it is expected that it will return right after a couple of week with more pain and intense bleeding. Using a cream to mask symptoms but not healing the real source of the issue is the number 1 reason people end up at the doctor's, needing a major treatment solution or even surgical
Treatment Methods for Hemorrhoids
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a procedure that surgically removes the hemorrhoids. Statistics shows that this treatment may cause problems with urinating, that's why this is only for severe cases of hemorrhoids. Numerous patients complain of intense pain during recovery, so this option should be the last resort.
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared laser is used to burn a tissue in order for the supply of blood to cut off from the hemorrhoid. Weekly, the patient has to undergo one treatment session and 6 sessions are usually needed. Though it's advertised as pain-free, many patients reported intense pain during treatment. The hemorrhoids can reappear since the real cause is not treated.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are wrapped around the base of the hemorrhoid to cease the supply of blood. The hemorrhoid will die and fall off after a few days. A few patients experience pain and bleeding after the treatment. They may reappear because the source of the problem is not addressed.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Our Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a natural option for people suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve itching, burning, and pain. †
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, cool down, and protect tissue from inflammation. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural OTC medicine formulated to relieve symptoms of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Aching or burning in anus †
- Rectal itching and pain†
- Constipation †
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an over-the-counter homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a supplement that was designed to promote colon health and healthy veins from multiple angles *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional diarrhea or constipation *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
- It promotes healthy blood flow to help quicker healing *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory activity *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
Before ordering, please read important product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A priceless information for anyone who wants to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order Calmovil and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 valuable tips to get rid of hemorrhoids.
These tips cover what to do during flare-ups, diet, exercise, hygiene, and pain reduction.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Foods to eat and avoid
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you'll notice a definite improvement within several days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our guarantee is simple: If you are not absolutely impressed by the improvement, return the open bottle for a full refund!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Product safety is extremely important for us. Calmovil™ products contain natural extracts from herbs and plants that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products every day, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with many other products you should not use Calmovil products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated. You should also not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you have a bleeding disorder or are taking blood thinning medication.
Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an dietary supplement that contains only natural ingredients extracted from herbs, trees, and plants.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a high dose of 240 mg of a pure Rutin, diosmin, and hesperidin bioflavonoid blend in a single capsule.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that contains Nattokinase enzyme, ensuring proper blood flow.
PLANTAIN is an herb that has anti-inflammatory properties. It has been shown to also help relieve bleeding, itching, and swelling. *
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons and is beneficial for its anti-inflammatory properties. It improves capillary and connective tissue health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
has a calming and regulatory effect on the digestive tract. Camomile's properties areIt is great for diarrhea and indigestion, as it helps to stop irregular or frequent bowel movements.
It contributes to relieve anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect minimizes itching. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, blackberries, apricots, and blueberries. Rutin has strong anti-inflammatory properties and supports healthy blood vessels. Widely used in Europe. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme derived from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes proper blood viscosity beneficial for circulatory health. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins elastic and strong. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and tone and strengthen veins. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and also act as a mild diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
BILBERRY is found in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. It will improve circulation and blood flow. *
is a bioflavonoid present in the Figwort plant.
It has been used and shown to have benefits as a anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent for more than thirty years. *