Struggling with Painful, Itchy or Bleeding Hemorrhoids? - How Hemorrhoids Are Diagnosed?
Hemorrhoids are certainly embarrassing. Any person can get hemorrhoids. An agonizing lump or the sight of blood is scary. You could possibly panic and wonder: what if it's a cancer. But, no need for fear, it's simply a hemorrhoid - swelling of a vein.
Continue reading and discover how Mother Nature can help you!
Getting humiliated is the reason why people won't tell others. The pain and itching become just too much. It could bother you. Often it may cause depression. Women are scared to be intimate with their partners thinking that their partners could be turned off if they saw thier hemorrhoids.
Everything You Wanted to Know About Hemorrhoids...
How Hemorrhoids Are Diagnosed? - A hemorrhoid is actually an abnormal enlargement of the vein in the anus. It's otherwise known as a varicose vein. In a normal anus of an individual, the vein is filled with blood to regulate bowel movements. But, when the veins are pressured for too long, thier blood circulation is disturbed, resulting to inflammation and pain. Abnormal circulation of the blood would lead to clotting of the blood. That leads to a painful, swollen, protruding hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Doctors classify 2 types of hemorrhoids:Internal Hemorrhoids
- most common indication is bleeding of the rectum and extreme pain
. Swelling and clotting is experienced. Blood and mucus also indicate internal hemorrhoids
- the most common indications are itchiness and burning sensation. During bowel movements, blood stains can be seen.
Why do Hemorrhoids Happen?
Hemorrhoids (aka piles
) are commonly caused by a pressure on the anus' small veins. Probable causes:
- Straining at bowel movements and constipation.
- Child delivery and pregnancy
- Too much body weight
- Family Genetics
- Standing and sitting for a long time
- Recurrence of diarrhea
- Too much lifting
What Could You do About Hemorrhoids?
Commonly, a person's reaction would be to instantly go to the pharmacy and purchase a well-known cream for hemorrhoids. However, unfortunately, it only deals with the symptoms
by shrinking the swollen tissue with a substance known as phenylephrine. But, the real issue why there is hemorrhoid isn't really addressed. The hemorrhoids will subside, but return after a couple of weeks with more serious pain and bleeding. Simply by using a cream to cover symptoms without addressing the real cause is the most common reason why individuals finally go to the hospital for doctor's treatment and worst, a surgical
Treatment Options for Hemorrhoids
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are used to tie the base of the hemorrhoid to cease the supply of blood. The hemorrhoid will die and fall off after several days. Other patients can experience bleeding and pain right after the treatment. It does not cure the cause of hemorrhoids so they usually reappear.
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared light is used to burn a tissue in order for the supply of blood to cut off from the hemorrhoid. Every week, the patient has to undergo one treatment session and 6 sessions are usually needed. Although it is shown in the ads as pain-free, most patients do complain about intolerable pain during the process. It does not cure the actual cause, so the hemorrhoids can reappear after some time.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgical procedure that surgically removes the hemorrhoids. Statistics shows that this hemorrhoid treatment may cause problems with urinating, that's why this is only for serious cases of hemorrhoids. A lot of patients have complaints because of the really painful process of recovery, that's why it must be considered as a last resort.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
This 3 Part Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a natural option for people suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve itching, burning, and pain. †
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, cool down, protect tissue from inflammation, and reduce swelling. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural OTC medicine formulated to relieve the discomfort of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Constipation †
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
- Rectal pain and itching†
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an OTC homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as published in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a dietary supplement that was designed to support colon health and healthy veins from several angles *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory action *
- It promotes healthy blood flow to help heal quickly *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It helps relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A priceless information for anyone who wants to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order Calmovil and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 valuable tips to stop hemorrhoids for good.
These tips cover diet, hygiene, exercise, what to do during flare-ups, and pain reduction.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Useful advice on
- Foods to eat and avoid
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Calmovil products as directed, you will notice a noticeable improvement in just a few days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you don't see an improvement, return the open bottle for a full refund!
Calmovil Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is extremely important for us. Calmovil™ products contain only natural ingredients from herbs and plants that are generally considered safe. Although numerous customers use Calmovil products each day since 2008, no serious side effects have been reported.
As is the case with many other products we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products if you are nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been tested. You should also not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you have a bleeding disorder or are taking blood thinning medication.
Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an dietary supplement that contains only natural ingredients from trees, plants, and herbs.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a high dose of 240 mg of pure Rutin, diosmin, and hesperidin bioflavonoid mix.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that promotes proper blood flow with Nattokinase enzyme.
is a bioflavonoid present in the Figwort plant.
It has been used and shown to have benefits as a vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent for more than thirty years. *
BILBERRY grows in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves circulation and blood flow. *
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers and is beneficial for its anti-inflammatory properties. It improves both capillary and connective tissue health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
PLANTAIN is an herb that has potent anti-inflammatory properties. It has been demonstrated to relieve swelling, bleeding, and itching. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme derived from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes healthy blood viscosity that is essential for circulatory health. *
has a calming and regulatory effect on digestion. Camomile's properties areIt is useful for treating indigestion and diarrhea, helping to stop frequent or irregular bowel movements.
It contributes to relieve anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect prevents itching. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and act as a diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins strong and elastic. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and strengthen and tone veins. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, blueberries, blackberries, and apricots. Rutin has high anti-inflammatory activity and promotes healthy blood vessels. Used and very popular in Europe. *