Struggling with Painful, Itchy or Bleeding Hemorrhoids? - How Hemorrhoids Are Removed?
The most embarrassing thing you could have on your body is hemorrhoids. Any person can get hemorrhoids. You can get scared of seeing blood or feeling a painful lump. You could possibly panic and wonder: what if it's a cancer. But, no need for fear, it's just a hemorrhoid - swelling of a vein.
Continue reading and see if our natural products may be of help.
Getting humiliated is the reason why people won't tell others about thier hemorrhoid problem. But, as time passes, it may become excruciating and itchy. It could disturb you. You become tired and even stressed out. Women are scared to have sex with their lovers thinking that their partners could be repulsed if they found out about thier hemorrhoids.
How Hemorrhoids Are Removed? - The enlargement of the vein in the anus is a hemorrhoid (it's also known as a varicose vein). In a normal anus of an individual, the vein is filled with blood to regulate bowel movements. But, when the veins are pressured for too long, thier blood flow is disrupted, leading to inflammation and pain. This will cause a blood clot. And a person ends up with a very painful, swollen and enlarged hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
There are 2 types of hemorrhoids:External Hemorrhoids
- the most common signs are burning sensation and itchiness. Blood smudges can appear on a toilet paper during bowel movements.
- most common symptom is bleeding of the rectum and severe pain. They often clot and swell. Internal hemorrhoids
can also be identified by the presence of blood and mucus.
What Causes a Hemorrhoid?
Hemorrhoids (aka piles
) are commonly caused by a pressure on the anus' small veins. List of causes
- Recurrence of diarrhea
- Standing and sitting for a long time
- Too much body weight
- Family Genetics
- Straining at bowel movements and constipation.
- Child delivery and pregnancy
- Too much lifting
What Could You do About Hemorrhoids?
Commonly, a person's reaction is to right away go to the drugstore and buy a well-known cream for hemorrhoids. However, sad to say, it only copes with the symptoms by shrinking the swollen tissue with a substance called phenylephrine. But it doesn't treat the real cause. The hemorrhoids may have shrank for now but it's expected that it may go back right after several weeks with more pain and intense bleeding. By not really coping with the real source, the person could end up going to the doctor for a treatment or a surgery
How to deal with a Hemorrhoid?
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared light is used to burn off a tissue in order for the blood supply to cut off from the hemorrhoid. 5 to 6 sessions are needed. Despite that ads show that it's not painful, sufferers have said that it's really painful especially during the session. The hemorrhoids can reappear because the cause isn't addressed.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgical procedure that gets rid of the hemorrhoids. Statistics reveal that this type of procedure can be dangerous. So serious cases are only recommended for this hemorrhoid procedure. It is recommended as a last resort due to its very painful recovery that the patients must go through.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are used to tie the base of the hemorrhoid to stop the supply of blood. After several days, the hemorrhoids will die and will fall off. After the treatment, the bleeding and pain may be felt. They can reappear since the source of the problem isn't treated.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Our 3 Part Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a natural alternative for people suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, cool down, and protect tissue from inflammation. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve itching, pain, and burning. †
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical OTC medicine made to relieve symptoms associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Rectal itching and pain†
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Constipation †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an OTC homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as published in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that was formulated to support colon health and healthy veins in five ways *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
- It promotes proper blood circulation to help faster healing *
- It promotes strong and healthy veins *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory action *
- It helps relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation *
Before ordering, please read important product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and
. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A priceless information for anyone who wants to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order Calmovil and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 tips to get rid of hemorrhoids forever.
These tips cover exercise, hygiene, what to do during flare-ups, pain reduction, and diet.
This valuable eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Valuable advice on
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- Foods you should eat and avoid
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
If you use our products diligently and follow the tips in our eBook, you should notice an improvement in just a few days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you don't see great improvement, return the empty bottle for a full refund!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Manufacturing safe products is extremely important for us. Calmovil™ products contain natural plant and herb extracts that are generally considered safe. Although numerous customers use Calmovil products each day since 2008, no serious side effects have been reported.
As with other dietary supplements you should not use Calmovil products while pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been tested. You should not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula when suffering from a bleeding disorder or while on blood thinning medication.
Calmovil's Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an dietary supplement that contains natural ingredients from plants, trees, and herbs.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a high dose of 240 mg of pure Rutin/Diosmin/Hesperidin bioflavonoid blend.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that contains Nattokinase enzyme, ensuring proper blood flow.
BILBERRY grows in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. It will improve blood flow and circulation. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme derived from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes proper blood viscosity that is needed for circulatory health. *
is a bioflavonoid present in Figwort plants.
Used for over 30 years as an vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent, it has been demonstrated to be beneficial. *
has a calming and regulatory effect on digestion. its properties areIt is useful for indigestion and diarrhea, as it helps to stop irregular or frequent bowel movements.
It also relieves anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that minimizes itching. *
PLANTAIN is an herb that has anti-inflammatory action. Research suggests it helps relieve swelling, itching, and bleeding. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and act as a diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins elastic and strong. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and tone and strengthen veins. *
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons and is used for its anti-inflammatory property. It improves both capillary and connective tissue health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, blueberries, blackberries, and apricots. Rutin promotes healthy blood vessels and has potent anti-inflammatory activity. Used and popular in Europe. *