What are Hemorrhoids? The Symptoms, Causes and Treatments of Hemorrhoids - How Hemorrhoids Bleed?
Hemorrhoids are definitely humiliating. Anybody can get hemorrhoids. Lump can be painful and even just seeing blood can be scary. You panic and ask, "do I have cancer"? However, no need for fear, it's just a hemorrhoid - swelling of a vein.
Continue reading to see how Mother Nature could help you.
Sometimes, people who got hemorrhoids just keep silent because of the embarrassment. However, as time passes, it may become agonizing and itchy. You can't focus. It can cause depression. Most women can think "What if he notices?", and start avoiding making love.
What is a Hemorrhoid?
How Hemorrhoids Bleed? - The enlargement of the vein in the anus is a hemorrhoid (it is also referred to as a varicose vein). In a normal anus of a person, the vein is filled with blood to regulate bowel movements. But the veins get inflamed when they are continuously pressured leading to poor blood circulation. Poor blood flow may cause a blood clot. That results in a painful, swollen, protruding hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
There are two types of hemorrhoids:External Hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms are burning and itching. Streaks of blood might appear on a toilet tissue after bowel movements.
- usual symptoms are rectal bleeding and severe pain. Internal hemorrhoids sometimes clot and protrude. Internal hemorrhoids
could also be identified by the presence of blood and mucus.
What Causes a Hemorrhoid?
Hemorrhoids (aka piles
) are usually caused by a pressure on the anus' small veins. The most common causes
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- Excess body weight
- Prolonged sitting or standing
- Frequent Diarrhea
- Constipation and straining at bowel movements
What to do About Hemorrhoids?
First thing people normally do is to purchase a certain well-known cream for hemorrhoids. But, sad to say, it only copes with the symptoms by shrinking the swollen tissue with a substance referred to as phenylephrine. But it doesn't treat the real cause. The hemorrhoids will subside, but return after a few weeks or months with more intense pain and bleeding. Using a cream to mask symptoms
but not treating the real source of the problem is the most common reason people end up at the doctor's, needing a major treatment solution or surgical
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgical treatment which eliminates the hemorrhoid. Statistics have shown that this treatment solution may cause incontinence later so it's advised only for serious cases. It is suggested as a last resort due to its really painful recovery.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are tied around the base of a hemorrhoid to cut off its supply of blood. Within a few days, the hemorrhoid dies and falls off. After the procedure, the bleeding and pain may be felt. The cause isn't addressed, so they can show up again.
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared beam is being used to burn up some tissue to cut off the supply of blood to the hemorrhoid. 5 to 6 procedures (one weekly) are needed. Despite the fact that ads show that it's not painful, sufferers have reported that it's painful particularly during the procedure. The hemorrhoids can reappear since the actual cause isn't treated.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is the right choice for anybody suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve itching, burning, and pain. †
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, cool down, protect tissue from inflammation, and reduce swelling. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical medicine made to relieve the discomfort associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
- Rectal pain and itching†
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Constipation †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an OTC homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a supplement that was formulated to support colon health and healthy veins from multiple angles *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory action *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional diarrhea or constipation *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It promotes healthy blood flow to help faster healing *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A must-read for people who want to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order Calmovil and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 helpful tips to stop hemorrhoids.
These tips cover hygiene, diet, what to do during flare-ups, pain reduction, and exercise.
This no-nonsense eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Useful advice on
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- Foods to eat and avoid
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you'll see a substantial improvement in less than a week. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you don't see an improvement, return the open bottle for a full refund!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Manufacturing safe products is our top priority. Calmovil™ products contain natural extracts from herbs and plants that are considered safe. Although numerous customers use Calmovil products each day since 2008, no serious side effects have been reported.
As is the case with other products you should not use Calmovil products while pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been tested. You should also not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you have a bleeding disorder or are taking blood thinning medication.
Calmovil's Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
As an herbal supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains natural ingredients from plants, herbs, and trees.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a high dose of 240 mg of a pure Rutin, diosmin, and hesperidin bioflavonoid mix in only one capsule.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that contains Nattokinase enzyme, ensuring proper blood flow.
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers and is used for its anti-inflammatory action. It improves capillary and connective tissue health, and fragile capillaries. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes healthy blood viscosity needed for circulatory health. *
is a bioflavonoid found in the Figwort plant.
It has been used and shown to have benefits as a vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent for more than thirty years. *
BILBERRY grows in Europe and is similar to blueberry. It will improve blood flow and circulation. *
has a calming and regulatory effect on the digestive system. its properties areIt is useful for indigestion and diarrhea, helping to stop irregular bowel movements.
It contributes to relieve anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that stops itching. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, apricots, blueberries, and blackberries. Rutin promotes healthy blood vessels and has potent anti-inflammatory properties. Widely used in Europe. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins elastic and strong. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and strengthen and tone veins. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and act as a mild diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.
PLANTAIN is an herb that has potent anti-inflammatory action. Research suggests it helps relieve swelling, itching, and bleeding. *