Do You Have Hemmorrhoids? - How Hemorrhoids Feel?
Hemorrhoids are humiliating. In fact, most people can suffer from hemorrhoids at some point in their life. You can get scared of seeing blood or feeling a painful lump. Maybe you could wonder if you have a cancer. However, here's a good news: In all the most common cases it's just a swollen vein called a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading and see how Mother Nature can help you.
We endure the pain in silence because we're too ashamed to talk about it. The pain and itching become agonizing. You can't concentrate. You really feel frustrated and exhausted. Women are scared to make love with their partners thinking that their partners could be repulsed if they found out about thier hemorrhoids.
What are Hemorrhoids?
How Hemorrhoids Feel? - The enlargement of the vein in the anus is a hemorrhoid (it's also referred to as a varicose vein). In a healthy individual, the tissue around the anus fills with blood to regulate bowel movements. Nevertheless, when there is constant pressure restricting blood flow, the veins become inflamed. Abnormal circulation of the blood would result to clotting of the blood. And a person ends up with a very painful, swollen and enlarged hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Medical doctors have categorized 2 kinds of hemorrhoidsInternal Hemorrhoids
- you can experience rectal bleeding with or without pain. Internal hemorrhoids often protrude and clot. Blood and mucus also indicate internal hemorrhoids
- You can feel itching and burning sensation. Streaks of blood might appear on a toilet tissue during bowel movements.
What is the Cause of Hemorrhoids?
Hemorrhoids are caused by a constant pressure on the veins in the anus. Probable causes:
- Weight problems
- Improper weightlifting form at the gym
- Repeatitive diarrhea
- Pregnancy and birth of a child
- Family Genetics
- Constipation and straining at bowl movements
- Sitting and standing for prolonged time period
What Could You do About Hemorrhoids?
Normally, a person's reaction is to instantly go to the drugstore and buy a well-known cream for hemorrhoids. Unfortunately, a phenylephrine chemical contained in the cream only lowers the swelling of the hemorrhoid tissue temporarily. Having said that, the real issue why there is hemorrhoid is not really addressed. The hemorrhoids will subside, but return after a couple of weeks or months with more serious pain and bleeding. Using a cream to mask symptoms but not addressing the real source of the problem is the number 1 reason people end up at the doctor's, needing a major treatment or even surgical treatment.
Hemorrhoid Treatment Methods
- Hemorrhoidectomy - It is a surgery that cuts off hemorrhoids. Statistics have shown that this treatment solution may cause incontinence later so it is recommended only for serious cases. A lot of patients have complaints because of the very painful process of recovery, that is why it should be considered as a last resort.
- Rubber band ligation - In order to cut off the supply of blood, elastic band is wrapped around the base of the hemorrhoid. Within a few days, the hemorrhoid dies and falls off. Other patients may experience bleeding and pain after the procedure. They can reappear since the source of the problem is not treated.
- Infrared coagulation - It is done by burning up a tissue to cease blood flowing to the hemorrhoid. Five to six procedures (one per week) are usually needed. Even though it is shown in the ads as pain-free, most sufferers do complain about unbearable pain during the session. The hemorrhoids can reappear because the actual cause is not addressed.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
This Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a natural option for people suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve itching, burning, and pain. †
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, protect tissue from inflammation, and cool down. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural product formulated to relieve symptoms of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Rectal itching and pain†
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
- Constipation †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an OTC homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a dietary supplement that was designed to support colon health and healthy veins from multiple angles *
- It supports healthy blood circulation to help quicker healing *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory action *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional diarrhea or constipation *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
Before ordering, please read important product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A priceless information for people who want to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order now and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 helpful tips to stop hemorrhoids.
These tips cover diet, exercise, pain reduction, what to do during flare-ups, and hygiene.
This no-nonsense eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Useful advice on
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Foods you should eat and avoid
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
If you use our products diligently and follow the advice in our eBook, you will see a noticeable improvement within days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you are not amazed by the improvement, we don't want your money!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Product safety is our #1 priority. Calmovil™ products contain only natural extracts from herbs and plants that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products for many years, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with other dietary supplements we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products while pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been tested. You should also not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you are taking blood thinning medication or have a bleeding disorder.
Ingredients in Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Sulphur................................................... burning and itching anus †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that contains only natural ingredients from herbs, trees, and plants.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to consume a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a high dose of 240 mg of pure Rutin/Diosmin/Hesperidin bioflavonoid blend.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that contains Nattokinase enzyme, ensuring proper blood flow.
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory properties. It improves connective tissue and capillary health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports proper blood flow required for circulatory health. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins strong and elastic, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps strengthen and tone veins and reduce swelling. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and also act as a mild diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.
PLANTAIN is an herb that has potent anti-inflammatory properties. It has been demonstrated to relieve bleeding, itching, and swelling. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, blueberries, apricots, and blackberries. Rutin supports healthy blood vessels and has potent anti-inflammatory properties. Used and very popular in Europe. *
has a calming and regulatory effect on the digestive tract. its properties areIt is useful for indigestion and diarrhea, helping to stop irregular bowel movements.
It also relieves stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that stops itching. *
BILBERRY grows in Europe and is similar to blueberry. It will improve circulation and blood flow. *
is a bioflavonoid found in Figwort plants.
Used for over 30 years as an vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent, it has been shown to be beneficial. *