Do You Have Hemmorrhoids? - How Hemorrhoids Feel?
Hemorrhoids are humiliating. In fact, most people can suffer from hemorrhoids at some point in their life. You can get scared of seeing blood or feeling a painful lump. Maybe you could wonder if you have a cancer. However, here's a good news: In all the most common cases it's just a swollen vein called a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading and see how Mother Nature can help you.
We endure the pain in silence because we're too ashamed to talk about it. The pain and itching become agonizing. You can't concentrate. You really feel frustrated and exhausted. Women are scared to make love with their partners thinking that their partners could be repulsed if they found out about thier hemorrhoids.
What are Hemorrhoids?
How Hemorrhoids Feel? - The enlargement of the vein in the anus is a hemorrhoid (it's also referred to as a varicose vein). In a healthy individual, the tissue around the anus fills with blood to regulate bowel movements. Nevertheless, when there is constant pressure restricting blood flow, the veins become inflamed. Abnormal circulation of the blood would result to clotting of the blood. And a person ends up with a very painful, swollen and enlarged hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Medical doctors have categorized 2 kinds of hemorrhoidsInternal Hemorrhoids
- you can experience rectal bleeding with or without pain. Internal hemorrhoids often protrude and clot. Blood and mucus also indicate internal hemorrhoids
- You can feel itching and burning sensation. Streaks of blood might appear on a toilet tissue during bowel movements.
What is the Cause of Hemorrhoids?
Hemorrhoids are caused by a constant pressure on the veins in the anus. Probable causes:
- Weight problems
- Improper weightlifting form at the gym
- Repeatitive diarrhea
- Pregnancy and birth of a child
- Family Genetics
- Constipation and straining at bowl movements
- Sitting and standing for prolonged time period
What Could You do About Hemorrhoids?
Normally, a person's reaction is to instantly go to the drugstore and buy a well-known cream for hemorrhoids. Unfortunately, a phenylephrine chemical contained in the cream only lowers the swelling of the hemorrhoid tissue temporarily. Having said that, the real issue why there is hemorrhoid is not really addressed. The hemorrhoids will subside, but return after a couple of weeks or months with more serious pain and bleeding. Using a cream to mask symptoms but not addressing the real source of the problem is the number 1 reason people end up at the doctor's, needing a major treatment or even surgical treatment.
Hemorrhoid Treatment Methods
- Hemorrhoidectomy - It is a surgery that cuts off hemorrhoids. Statistics have shown that this treatment solution may cause incontinence later so it is recommended only for serious cases. A lot of patients have complaints because of the very painful process of recovery, that is why it should be considered as a last resort.
- Rubber band ligation - In order to cut off the supply of blood, elastic band is wrapped around the base of the hemorrhoid. Within a few days, the hemorrhoid dies and falls off. Other patients may experience bleeding and pain after the procedure. They can reappear since the source of the problem is not treated.
- Infrared coagulation - It is done by burning up a tissue to cease blood flowing to the hemorrhoid. Five to six procedures (one per week) are usually needed. Even though it is shown in the ads as pain-free, most sufferers do complain about unbearable pain during the session. The hemorrhoids can reappear because the actual cause is not addressed.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a natural alternative for anyone suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve itching, pain, and burning. †
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, protect tissue from inflammation, reduce swelling, and cool down. *
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural product formulated to relieve the discomfort of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Rectal itching and pain†
- Constipation †
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an OTC homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as published in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a supplement that was formulated to promote colon health and healthy veins from several angles *
- It promotes proper blood flow to help heal quickly *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory action *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional constipation or diarrhea *
- It supports healthy and strong veins *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
Before ordering, please read important product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A priceless information for people who want to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order Calmovil and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 helpful tips to stop hemorrhoids.
These tips cover exercise, what to do during flare-ups, diet, hygiene, and pain reduction.
This no-nonsense eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Valuable advice on
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Foods you should eat and avoid
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
If you use our products diligently and follow the tips in our eBook, you should notice a rapid improvement in a few days. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see a significant improvement, return the empty bottle for a full refund!
Calmovil Side Effects
Product safety is extremely important for us. Calmovil™ products contain only natural herb and plant extracts that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products for many years, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As is the case with other supplements you should not use Calmovil products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated. You should also not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula when suffering from a bleeding disorder or while on blood thinning medication.
Ingredients in Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that contains natural ingredients from plants, herbs, and trees.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of pure Diosmin, rutin, and hesperidin bioflavonoid blend.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that contains Nattokinase enzyme, ensuring proper blood flow.
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and also act as a diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
PLANTAIN is an herb that has anti-inflammatory properties. It has been demonstrated to relieve itching, bleeding, and swelling. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins elastic and strong. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and strengthen and tone veins. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes healthy blood viscosity that is needed for circulatory health. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, blueberries, blackberries, and apricots. Rutin supports strong blood vessels and has potent anti-inflammatory action. Widely used in Europe. *
BILBERRY grows in Europe and is similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves blood flow and circulation. *
has a calming and regulatory effect on the digestive system. Camomile's properties areIt is great for indigestion and diarrhea, as it helps to stop frequent or irregular bowel movements.
It contributes to relieve stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect reduces itching. *
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers and is beneficial for its anti-inflammatory property. It improves connective tissue and capillary health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
is a bioflavonoid found in the Figwort plant.
It has been used and shown to have benefits as a anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent for more than thirty years. *