Things You should Know about Hemorrhoids - How Hemorrhoids Looks Like?
Hemorrhoids are embarrassing. Actually, most people can get hemorrhoids at a certain point in their life. Lump can be painful and even just seeing blood can be scary. You panic and ask, "do I have cancer"? But, here's a good news: In all the most typical cases it is just a swollen vein called a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading to see how Mother Nature could help you!
In some cases, people who got hemorrhoids just keep silent because of the embarrassment. The pain and itching may become unbearable. You lose your focus and can't do anything. You feel frustrated and exhausted. Women avoid having sex, afraid that their partner will discover their hemorrhoids.
Everything You Wanted to Know About Hemorrhoids...
How Hemorrhoids Looks Like? - A hemorrhoid is an enlarged vein in the anus (it's also known as a varicose vein). In a healthy person, the tissue around the anus fills with blood to regulate bowel movements. However, when the veins are pressured for too long, thier blood flow is disrupted, resulting to inflammation and pain. Abnormal flow of the blood would result to clotting of the blood. That results in a painful, swollen, protruding hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Doctors have categorized 2 kinds of hemorrhoidsInternal Hemorrhoids
- most typical indication is bleeding of the rectum and severe pain. Internal hemorrhoids
sometimes protrude and clot. Blood and mucus can indicate internal hemorrhoids.
- the most typical indications are burning sensation and itching. Streaks of blood can be present on a toilet paper during bowel movements.
What's the Cause of Hemorrhoids?
(another name for hemorrhoids) are caused by too much pressure on the veins in the anus. Possible causes:
- Straining at bowel movements and constipation.
- Standing and sitting for an extended time
- Recurrence of diarrhea
- Too much lifting
- Child delivery and pregnancy
- Excessive body weight
What to do About Hemorrhoids?
Commonly, a person's reaction is to instantly go to the pharmacy and buy a well-known cream for hemorrhoids. Sadly, it only temporarily masks the symptoms by shrinking the hemorrhoid tissue with a chemical phenylephrine. But it doesn't treat the real cause. The hemorrhoids may have shrank for now but it is expected that it could go back after several weeks with more pain and severe bleeding. Using a cream to mask symptoms but not healing the real source of the problem is the leading reason people end up at the doctor's office, needing a major treatment or surgery
Treatment Methods for Hemorrhoids
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a procedure that surgically removes the hemorrhoids. Statistics have shown that this treatment method may cause incontinence later in life so it is suggested only for serious cases. Many patients have complaints because of the really painful recovery process, that's why it should be considered as a last resort.
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared laser is used to burn a tissue in order for the blood supply to cut off from the hemorrhoid. 5 to 6 treatments (one per week) are usually needed. Though it is shown in the ads as pain-free, most patients do complain about unbearable pain during the session. It doesn't treat the actual cause, so the hemorrhoids may reappear.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are wrapped around the base of the hemorrhoid to cease the supply of blood. Within a couple of days, the hemorrhoid dies and falls off. Some other patients can encounter bleeding and pain after the procedure. It doesn't cure the cause of hemorrhoids so they commonly reappear.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
This Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is made for anybody suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve burning, itching, and pain. †
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, protect tissue from inflammation, and cool down. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical OTC product made to relieve the discomfort associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Constipation †
- Rectal pain and itching†
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an over-the-counter homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a supplement that was designed to promote healthy veins and colon health from several angles *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional diarrhea or constipation *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory action *
- It supports proper blood circulation to help heal quickly *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and
. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A must-read for anyone who wants to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order now and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 helpful tips to stop hemorrhoids.
These tips cover diet, pain reduction, exercise, what to do during flare-ups, and hygiene.
This no-nonsense eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Useful advice on
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Foods you should eat and avoid
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- How to improve hygiene habits
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
If you use our products diligently and follow the advice in our eBook, you should see a noticeable improvement in less than a week. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our promise is simple: If you don't see a significant improvement, return the open bottle for a full refund!
Calmovil Side Effects
Product safety is our number one priority. Calmovil™ products contain natural extracts from herbs and plants that are generally considered safe. Although numerous customers use Calmovil products each day since 2008, no serious side effects have been reported.
As is the case with other dietary supplements we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products while nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated. You should not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula while on blood thinning medication or when suffering from a bleeding disorder.
Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that contains natural ingredients from trees, herbs, and plants.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to consume a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a healthy dose of 240 mg of a pure Hesperidin, diosmin, and rutin bioflavonoid mix in only one capsule.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is the only product on the market that has the Nattokinase enzyme which supports proper blood flow. .
has a regulatory and calming effect on digestion. Camomile's properties areIt is useful for diarrhea and indigestion, as it helps to stop irregular bowel movements.
It also relieves stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that minimizes itching. *
PLANTAIN is an herb that has anti-inflammatory activity. It has been shown to also help relieve itching, swelling, and bleeding. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and act as a mild diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, blueberries, apricots, and blackberries. Rutin has high anti-inflammatory activity and promotes healthy blood vessels. Used and very popular in Europe. *
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers and is used for its anti-inflammatory property. It improves connective tissue and capillary health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins strong and elastic, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and tone and strengthen veins. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme derived from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports proper blood viscosity that is needed for circulatory health. *
is a bioflavonoid present in the Figwort plant.
It has been used and shown to have benefits as a vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent for more than thirty years. *
BILBERRY is found in Europe and is similar to blueberry. It will improve circulation and blood flow. *