Things You should Know about Hemorrhoids - How Hemorrhoids Looks Like?
Hemorrhoids are embarrassing. Actually, most people can get hemorrhoids at a certain point in their life. Lump can be painful and even just seeing blood can be scary. You panic and ask, "do I have cancer"? But, here's a good news: In all the most typical cases it is just a swollen vein called a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading to see how Mother Nature could help you!
In some cases, people who got hemorrhoids just keep silent because of the embarrassment. The pain and itching may become unbearable. You lose your focus and can't do anything. You feel frustrated and exhausted. Women avoid having sex, afraid that their partner will discover their hemorrhoids.
Everything You Wanted to Know About Hemorrhoids...
How Hemorrhoids Looks Like? - A hemorrhoid is an enlarged vein in the anus (it's also known as a varicose vein). In a healthy person, the tissue around the anus fills with blood to regulate bowel movements. However, when the veins are pressured for too long, thier blood flow is disrupted, resulting to inflammation and pain. Abnormal flow of the blood would result to clotting of the blood. That results in a painful, swollen, protruding hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Doctors have categorized 2 kinds of hemorrhoidsInternal Hemorrhoids
- most typical indication is bleeding of the rectum and severe pain. Internal hemorrhoids
sometimes protrude and clot. Blood and mucus can indicate internal hemorrhoids.
- the most typical indications are burning sensation and itching. Streaks of blood can be present on a toilet paper during bowel movements.
What's the Cause of Hemorrhoids?
(another name for hemorrhoids) are caused by too much pressure on the veins in the anus. Possible causes:
- Straining at bowel movements and constipation.
- Standing and sitting for an extended time
- Recurrence of diarrhea
- Too much lifting
- Child delivery and pregnancy
- Excessive body weight
What to do About Hemorrhoids?
Commonly, a person's reaction is to instantly go to the pharmacy and buy a well-known cream for hemorrhoids. Sadly, it only temporarily masks the symptoms by shrinking the hemorrhoid tissue with a chemical phenylephrine. But it doesn't treat the real cause. The hemorrhoids may have shrank for now but it is expected that it could go back after several weeks with more pain and severe bleeding. Using a cream to mask symptoms but not healing the real source of the problem is the leading reason people end up at the doctor's office, needing a major treatment or surgery
Treatment Methods for Hemorrhoids
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a procedure that surgically removes the hemorrhoids. Statistics have shown that this treatment method may cause incontinence later in life so it is suggested only for serious cases. Many patients have complaints because of the really painful recovery process, that's why it should be considered as a last resort.
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared laser is used to burn a tissue in order for the blood supply to cut off from the hemorrhoid. 5 to 6 treatments (one per week) are usually needed. Though it is shown in the ads as pain-free, most patients do complain about unbearable pain during the session. It doesn't treat the actual cause, so the hemorrhoids may reappear.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are wrapped around the base of the hemorrhoid to cease the supply of blood. Within a couple of days, the hemorrhoid dies and falls off. Some other patients can encounter bleeding and pain after the procedure. It doesn't cure the cause of hemorrhoids so they commonly reappear.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is made for anybody suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve burning, pain, and itching. †
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, protect tissue from inflammation, and cool down. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural medicine formulated to relieve symptoms of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Constipation †
- Rectal itching and pain†
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an OTC homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as published in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a supplement that was formulated to support healthy veins and colon health in multiple ways *
- It has bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory action *
- It helps relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It supports healthy blood flow to help heal quickly *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A priceless eBook for anyone who wants to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order now and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 tips to get rid of hemorrhoids for good.
These tips cover pain reduction, what to do during flare-ups, diet, hygiene, and exercise.
This no-nonsense eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Helpful advice on
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Foods you should eat and avoid
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Calmovil products as directed, you'll see a rapid improvement in less than a week. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see great improvement, we do not want your money!
Calmovil Side Effects
Product safety is extremely important for us. Calmovil™ products contain natural extracts from plants and herbs that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products every day, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As is the case with other products you should not use Calmovil products while nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated. You should also not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula when suffering from a bleeding disorder or while on blood thinning medication.
Ingredients in Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an dietary supplement that contains natural ingredients from plants, trees, and herbs.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of pure Rutin/Diosmin/Hesperidin bioflavonoid blend.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that contains Nattokinase enzyme, ensuring proper blood flow.
PLANTAIN is an herb that has potent anti-inflammatory action. It has been demonstrated to relieve itching, bleeding, and swelling. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme derived from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports healthy blood viscosity that is essential for circulatory health. *
has a regulatory and calming effect on the digestive system. Camomile's properties areIt is great for indigestion and diarrhea, as it helps to stop irregular bowel movements.
It contributes to relieve stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect prevents itching. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and act as a diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins elastic and strong, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and strengthen and tone veins. *
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons and is used for its anti-inflammatory properties. It improves capillary and connective tissue health, and fragile capillaries. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, apricots, blueberries, and blackberries. Rutin supports healthy blood vessels and has high anti-inflammatory properties. Widely used in Europe. *
BILBERRY grows in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. It will improve blood flow and circulation. *
is a bioflavonoid present in Figwort plants.
Used for over 30 years as an vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent, it has been demonstrated to be beneficial. *