Learn Everything about Hemorrhoids - How Hemorrhoids Occur?
One of the most humiliating thing you could have on your body is hemorrhoids. Anybody can get hemorrhoids. Anyone can get frightened of seeing blood or feeling a painful lump. You panic and ask, "do I have cancer"? But, here's a great news: In all the most typical cases it is only a swollen vein called a hemorrhoid.
Read this site in detail and find out how Mother Nature could help you...
We suffer in silence simply because we are too ashamed to speak about it. The pain and itching become unbearable. You lose your focus and can't think about anything else. You feel frustrated and tired. Women are afraid to have sex with their lovers thinking that their partners could be repulsed if they noticed thier hemorrhoids.
Hemorrhoid - What is it?
How Hemorrhoids Occur? - A hemorrhoid is an abnormal enlargement of the vein in the anus. It's otherwise referred to as a varicose vein. Bowel movements are regulated by the veins in the anus that are filled with blood. However, if there's constant pressure restricting blood circulation, the veins become inflamed. Abnormal flow of the blood would lead to clotting of the blood. That results in a painful, swollen, protruding hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Physicians classify 2 kinds of hemorrhoids:Internal Hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms
are rectal bleeding and severe pain. They sometimes clot and swell. Internal hemorrhoids
could also be identified by the presence of blood and mucus.
- usual symptoms are burning and itching. Blood streaks can appear on a toilet tissue during bowel movements.
Why do Hemorrhoids Occur?
Hemorrhoids (aka piles
) are usually caused by a pressure on the anus' small veins. The most common causes
- Prolonged sitting or standing
- Excess body weight
- Constipation and straining at bowel movements
- Frequent Diarrhea
- Pregnancy and childbirth
What Can You do About Hemorrhoids?
People's first reaction is to buy the infamous well known hemorrhoid cream. But, unfortunately, it only copes with the symptoms by shrinking the swollen tissue with a substance referred to as phenylephrine. It does not treat the real cause of hemorrhoids. The hemorrhoids may have shrank for now but it is expected that it may go back right after a couple of week with more pain and intense bleeding. Using a cream to mask symptoms but not treating the real source of the issue is the most common reason people end up at the doctor's, needing a major treatment solution or even surgery
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgical treatment which eliminates the hemorrhoid. Statistics show that this type of procedure may be risky. So severe cases are only suggested for this treatment method. It is suggested as a last resort due to its really painful recovery.
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared beam is being used to burn up some tissue to cut off the supply of blood to the hemorrhoid. Five to 6 sessions are required. Despite the fact that ads show that it's not painful, people have reported that it is painful particularly during the procedure. The hemorrhoids can reappear since the cause wasn't healed.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are tied around the base of a hemorrhoid to cut off its supply of blood. After a couple of days, the hemorrhoids will die and will fall off. After the procedure, the bleeding and pain may be felt. The cause isn't addressed, so they can show up again.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a comprehensive solution for anyone suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve burning, pain, and itching. †
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, cool down, protect tissue from inflammation, and reduce swelling. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural product formulated to relieve symptoms associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Aching or burning in anus †
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Constipation †
- Rectal pain and itching†
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an over-the-counter homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a supplement that was designed to promote colon health and healthy veins from several angles *
- It promotes proper blood flow to help heal quickly *
- It has bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory activity *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional constipation or diarrhea *
- It supports healthy and strong veins *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A priceless information for anyone who wants to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order now and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 key tips to get rid of hemorrhoids for good.
These tips cover what to do during flare-ups, diet, exercise, hygiene, and pain reduction.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Helpful advice on
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
- Foods you should eat and avoid
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
If you use our products as recommended and follow the tips in our eBook, you should notice a substantial improvement in just a few days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you don't see an improvement, we do not want your money!
Calmovil Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is extremely important for us. Calmovil™ products contain only natural extracts from plants and herbs that are considered safe. Although numerous customers use Calmovil products each day since 2008, no adverse side effects have been reported.
As with other products you should not use Calmovil products while pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been studied. You should not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you have a bleeding disorder or are taking blood thinning medication.
Calmovil's Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
As an dietary supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains only natural ingredients extracted from trees, herbs, and plants.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to take a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of pure Rutin, diosmin, and hesperidin bioflavonoid mix.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that promotes proper blood flow with Nattokinase enzyme.
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and also act as a mild diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, blueberries, apricots, and blackberries. Rutin supports strong blood vessels and has potent anti-inflammatory properties. Widely used in Europe. *
has a calming and regulatory effect on digestion. its properties areIt is useful for indigestion and diarrhea, as it helps to stop irregular or frequent bowel movements.
It also relieves anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that prevents itching. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins strong and elastic, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps tone and strengthen veins and reduce swelling. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports increased blood flow that is required for circulatory health. *
PLANTAIN is an plant that has anti-inflammatory action. It has been demonstrated in studiesto relieve swelling, bleeding, and itching. *
is a bioflavonoid found in Figwort plants.
Used for over 30 years as an anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent, it has been shown to be beneficial. *
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory effects. It improves capillary and connective tissue health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
BILBERRY is found in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves circulation and blood flow. *