Learn Everything about Hemorrhoids - How Hemorrhoids Shrink?
One of the most humiliating thing you can have on your body is hemorrhoids. Actually, many people can suffer from hemorrhoids at a certain point. Anyone can get frightened of seeing blood or feeling a painful lump. Perhaps you could wonder if you have a cancer. But, here's a great news: In all the most common cases it is just a swollen vein called a hemorrhoid.
Read this site in detail and learn how Mother Nature can help you...
We suffer in silence mainly because we're too embarrassed to speak about it. The pain and itching become unbearable. You can't focus. You feel frustrated and worn out. Women are afraid to be intimate with their partners thinking that their partners could be turned off if they noticed thier hemorrhoids.
What Exactly are Hemorrhoids?
How Hemorrhoids Shrink? - A hemorrhoid is an abnormal enlargement of the vein in the anus. It's otherwise called a varicose vein. In a normal anus of a person, the vein is filled with blood to regulate bowel movements. But the veins get swollen when they are constantly pressured resulting to poor blood circulation. This results in a blood clot. That results in a painful, swollen, protruding hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Physicians classify 2 types of hemorrhoids:External Hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms are burning and itching. During bowel movements, blood stains can appear.
- usual symptoms are rectal bleeding and intense pain. Swelling and clotting is encountered. The sight of mucus and blood is also a sign of internal hemorrhoids
What's the Cause of Hemorrhoids?
(another name for hemorrhoids) are brought on by a constant pressure on the veins in the anus. The most common causes
- Constipation and straining at bowel movements
- Excess body weight
- Frequent Diarrhea
- Prolonged sitting or standing
- Pregnancy and childbirth
Dealing with Hemorrhoids
Usually, a person's reaction would be to immediately go to the pharmacy and purchase a well-known cream for hemorrhoids. Sadly, a phenylephrine chemical within the cream only reduces the swelling of the hemorrhoid tissue temporarily. It does not treat the real cause of hemorrhoids. It may have subsided, but after a month or more, severe pain
and bleeding could return. Using a cream to mask symptoms but not treating the real source of the issue is the number one reason people end up at the doctor's office, needing a major treatment solution or even surgery
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgical treatment that gets rid of the hemorrhoid. Statistics shows that this treatment solution may cause complications with urinating, that is why this is only for severe cases when all other procedures are not suitable. Numerous patients complain of intense pain after, so it should be the last resort.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are tied around the base of a hemorrhoid to cut off its blood supply. The hemorrhoid will die and fall off after a couple of days. A few patients encounter severe pain and bleeding after the treatment. It doesn't cure the cause of hemorrhoids so they sometimes reappear.
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared beam is being used to burn off some tissue to cut off the supply of blood to the hemorrhoid. Each week, the patient has to undergo one treatment session and 6 sessions are usually needed. Even though it's advertised as pain-free, several patients complain of serious pain during treatment. It doesn't cure the cause, so the hemorrhoids can reappear again after a few months.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Our 3 Part Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is made for people suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, cool down, protect tissue from inflammation, and reduce swelling. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve burning, itching, and pain. †
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural product made to relieve the discomfort of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Constipation †
- Rectal itching and pain†
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an OTC homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a supplement that was designed to support colon health and healthy veins in five ways *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory activity *
- It supports strong and healthy veins *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
- It promotes proper blood flow to help faster healing *
- It helps relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A must-read for those who want to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order Calmovil and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 helpful tips to get rid of hemorrhoids for good.
These tips cover exercise, hygiene, diet, pain reduction, and what to do during flare-ups.
This valuable eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Helpful advice on
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
- Foods to eat and avoid
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to improve hygiene habits
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Calmovil products as directed, you will notice a definite improvement in just a few days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you don't see great improvement, return the empty bottle for a full refund!
Calmovil Side Effects
Product safety is our #1 priority. Calmovil™ products contain natural herb and plant extracts that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products every day, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As is the case with other supplements you should not use Calmovil products if you are nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been tested. You should not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula when suffering from a bleeding disorder or while on blood thinning medication.
Calmovil's Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Sulphur................................................... burning and itching anus †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
As an dietary supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains natural ingredients extracted from plants, herbs, and trees.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to take a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of pure Diosmin, hesperidin, and rutin bioflavonoid mix.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that contains Nattokinase enzyme, ensuring proper blood flow.
is a bioflavonoid present in Figwort plants.
Used for over 30 years as an anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent, it has been shown to be beneficial. *
BILBERRY is found in Europe and is similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves blood flow and circulation. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins strong and elastic, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps tone and strengthen veins and reduce swelling. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, blueberries, blackberries, and apricots. Rutin promotes strong blood vessels and has high anti-inflammatory activity. Used and popular in Europe. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and act as a mild diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.
PLANTAIN is an plant that has potent anti-inflammatory activity. It has been demonstrated to relieve itching, swelling, and bleeding. *
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons and is used for its anti-inflammatory property. It improves both connective tissue and capillary health, and fragile capillaries. *
has a regulatory and calming effect on digestion. its properties areIt is great for indigestion and diarrhea, helping to stop irregular or frequent bowel movements.
It also relieves anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that stops itching. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme derived from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports increased blood flow that is essential for circulatory health. *