Experiencing Painful, Itchy or Bleeding Hemorrhoids? - How Big do External Hemorrhoids Get?
Hemorrhoids may be humiliating. Person of any age can get hemorrhoids. Lump can be very painful and even just seeing blood can be scary. You worry and ask, "do I have cancer"? The great news: in most cases it is just a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading and see how Mother Nature could help you.
Oftentimes, people who got hemorrhoids just keep silent because of the embarrassment. The pain and itching become excruciating. You can't concentrate. Often it can cause depression. Women are scared to make love with their lovers thinking that their partners could be repulsed if they saw thier hemorrhoids.
How Big do External Hemorrhoids
Get? - The enlargement of the vein in the anus is a hemorrhoid (it's also referred to as a varicose vein). In a normal anus of an individual, the vein is filled with blood to regulate bowel movements. Nevertheless, when there is constant pressure restricting blood circulation, the veins become inflamed. This will create a blood clot. And a person ends up with a very painful, swollen and enlarged hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Proctologists classify two types of hemorrhoids:External Hemorrhoids
- You can feel burning and itching sensation. Streaks of blood may appear on a toilet paper after bowel movements.
- you can experience rectal bleeding with or without pain. Internal hemorrhoids often clot and protrude. Internal hemorrhoids
can also be identified by the presence of blood and mucus.
What is the Cause of Hemorrhoids?
Hemorrhoids are caused by too much pressure on the veins in the anus. Probable causes:
- Repeatitive diarrhea
- Sitting and standing for prolonged period of time
- Pregnancy and birth of a child
- Family Genetics
- Constipation and straining at bowl movements
What to do About Hemorrhoids?
People's first reaction is to purchase the infamous well known hemorrhoid cream. Unfortunately, a phenylephrine chemical contained in the cream only minimizes the swelling of the hemorrhoid tissue temporarily. Having said that, the real issue why there is hemorrhoid is not really cured. The hemorrhoids will subside, but return after a couple of weeks or months with more intense pain and bleeding. Simply by using a cream to cover symptoms without treating the cause is the main reason why individuals finally go to the hospital for doctor's treatment and worst, a surgical treatment.
Hemorrhoid Treatment Procedures
- Hemorrhoidectomy - It is a surgery that cuts off hemorrhoids. Statistics have shown that this treatment may cause incontinence later in life so it's advised only for severe cases. It is recommended as a last resort because of its really painful recovery.
- Infrared coagulation - It is done by burning up a tissue to stop blood flowing to the hemorrhoid. Five to six treatments (one weekly) are necessary. Despite that ads show that it is not painful, sufferers have reported that it is painful specifically during the procedure. The hemorrhoids can reappear because the actual cause isn't treated.
- Rubber band ligation - In order to cut off the blood supply, elastic band is wrapped around the base of the hemorrhoid. Within several days, the hemorrhoid dies and falls off. After the treatment, the bleeding and pain will still be felt. They can reappear because the source of the problem isn't addressed.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is formulated for people suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, protect tissue from inflammation, and cool down. *
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve itching, pain, and burning. †
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural medicine formulated to relieve symptoms of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Rectal pain and itching†
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Aching or burning in anus †
- Constipation †
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a non-prescription homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that was formulated to support colon health and healthy veins from several angles *
- It promotes proper blood circulation to help faster healing *
- It has bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory action *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional constipation or diarrhea *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A priceless information for those who want to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order now and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 key tips to get rid of hemorrhoids forever.
These tips cover what to do during flare-ups, pain reduction, diet, hygiene, and exercise.
This no-nonsense eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Valuable advice on
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Foods to eat and avoid
- How to improve hygiene habits
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
If you use our products diligently and follow the tips in our eBook, you should see a significant improvement within days. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see great improvement, we don't want your money!
Calmovil Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is extremely important for us. Calmovil™ products contain only natural ingredients from plants and herbs that are generally considered safe. Although numerous customers use Calmovil products each day since 2008, no serious side effects have been reported.
As is the case with many other products we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated. You should also not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you are taking blood thinning medication or have a bleeding disorder.
Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
As an dietary supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains natural ingredients extracted from herbs, plants, and trees.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a high dose of 240 mg of a pure Hesperidin, rutin, and diosmin bioflavonoid mix in only one capsule.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that contains Nattokinase enzyme, ensuring proper blood flow.
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins elastic and strong, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps tone and strengthen veins and reduce swelling. *
BILBERRY is found in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. It will improve circulation and blood flow. *
is a bioflavonoid present in Figwort plants.
It has been used and shown to have benefits as a anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent for more than thirty years. *
PLANTAIN is an herb that has potent anti-inflammatory action. Research suggests it helps relieve itching, swelling, and bleeding. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports healthy blood viscosity that is beneficial for circulatory health. *
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory property. It improves both capillary and connective tissue health, and fragile capillaries. *
has a calming and regulatory effect on the digestive system. its properties areIt is great for diarrhea and indigestion, as it helps to stop frequent or irregular bowel movements.
It also relieves stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect minimizes itching. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, blueberries, apricots, and blackberries. Rutin has potent anti-inflammatory properties and promotes healthy blood vessels. Widely used in Europe. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and also act as a mild diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.