What are Hemorrhoids? The Symptoms, Causes and Treatments of Hemorrhoids - How Long Does it Take for Hemorrhoids to go Away?
Hemorrhoids are definitely humiliating. Anybody can get hemorrhoids. Lump can be painful and even just seeing blood can be scary. You could possibly get afraid and wonder: what if it's a cancer. But, here's a good news: In all the most typical cases it is just a swollen vein called a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading and see if our natural products may be of help.
Sometimes, people who got hemorrhoids just keep silent because of the embarrassment. The pain and itching become unbearable. You lose your focus and can't do anything. You become exhausted and even stressed out. Women avoid having sex, afraid that their partner will discover their hemorrhoids.
Hemorrhoid - What is it?
How Long Does it Take for Hemorrhoids to go Away? - A hemorrhoid is an abnormal enlargement of the vein in the anus. It is otherwise referred to as a varicose vein. In a normal anus of a person, the vein is filled with blood to regulate bowel movements. However, when there is constant pressure restricting blood circulation, the veins become inflamed. Abnormal flow of the blood would result to clotting of the blood. That results in a painful, swollen, protruding hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
There are two types of hemorrhoids:External Hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms
are itching and burning. Streaks of blood can be present on a toilet paper during bowel movements.
- usual symptoms are rectal bleeding and intense pain. Internal hemorrhoids
sometimes protrude and clot. Internal hemorrhoids could also be identified by the presence of blood and mucus.
Why do Hemorrhoids Occur?
are caused by a pressure on the veins in the anus. The most common causes
- Frequent Diarrhea
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- Prolonged sitting or standing
- Constipation and straining at bowel movements
- Excess body weight
What Can You do About Hemorrhoids?
Usually, a person's reaction is to right away go to the pharmacy and purchase a well-known cream for hemorrhoids. Unfortunately, it only temporarily masks the symptoms by shrinking the hemorrhoid tissue with a chemical phenylephrine. But it doesn't treat the real cause. It may have subsided, but after a month or so, severe pain
and bleeding will return. Using a cream to mask symptoms but not treating the real source of the problem is the leading reason people end up at the doctor's office, needing a major treatment solution or even surgery.
How to treat a Hemorrhoid?
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared beam is being used to burn off some tissue to cut off the blood supply to the hemorrhoid. 5 to 6 treatments (one per week) are necessary. Despite the fact that ads show that it is not painful, sufferers have reported that it is really painful particularly during the session. It doesn't treat the actual cause, so the hemorrhoids can reappear again within a year.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgery that removes the hemorrhoid. Statistics have shown that this treatment method may cause incontinence later in life so it is suggested only for severe cases. It's suggested as a last resort because of its very painful recovery.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are tied around the base of a hemorrhoid to cut off its blood supply. Within a couple of days, the hemorrhoid dies and falls off. After the procedure, the bleeding and pain will still be felt. It doesn't cure the cause of hemorrhoids so they commonly reappear.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Our 3 Part Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a natural alternative for people suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, protect tissue from inflammation, and cool down. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve burning, itching, and pain. †
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical medicine made to relieve symptoms associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Aching or burning in anus †
- Rectal itching and pain†
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
- Constipation †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an over-the-counter homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a supplement that was formulated to support colon health and healthy veins from several angles *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
- It promotes healthy blood flow to help quicker healing *
- It has bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory activity *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional constipation or diarrhea *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A must-read for anyone who wants to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order Calmovil and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 tips to get rid of hemorrhoids forever.
These tips cover pain reduction, hygiene, exercise, diet, and what to do during flare-ups.
This valuable eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Valuable advice on
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Foods to eat and avoid
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Calmovil products as directed, you should notice an improvement within several days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see a significant improvement, we do not want your money!
Calmovil Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is extremely important for us. Calmovil™ products contain only natural plant and herb extracts that are generally considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products every day, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As is the case with other products you should not use Calmovil products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been tested. You should also not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula while on blood thinning medication or when suffering from a bleeding disorder.
Calmovil's Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Sulphur................................................... burning and itching anus †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that contains natural ingredients from herbs, trees, and plants.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to consume a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a high dose of 240 mg of a pure Rutin, hesperidin, and diosmin bioflavonoid blend in a single capsule.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is the only product on the market that has the Nattokinase enzyme which supports proper blood flow. .
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, blackberries, apricots, and blueberries. Rutin has strong anti-inflammatory action and promotes strong blood vessels. Used and very popular in Europe. *
BILBERRY grows in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. It will improve circulation and blood flow. *
has a regulatory and calming effect on the digestive tract. its properties areIt is useful for indigestion and diarrhea, as it helps to stop frequent or irregular bowel movements.
It also relieves stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect reduces itching. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme derived from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports healthy blood viscosity needed for circulatory health. *
is a bioflavonoid present in Figwort plants.
Used for over 30 years as an vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent, it has been shown to be beneficial. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins elastic and strong. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and tone and strengthen veins. *
PLANTAIN is an plant that has anti-inflammatory properties. It has been shown to also help relieve itching, swelling, and bleeding. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and also act as a mild diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons and is used for its anti-inflammatory action. It improves both connective tissue and capillary health, and fragile capillaries. *