What are Hemorrhoids? The Symptoms, Causes and Treatments of Hemorrhoids - Is it Beef Bad for High Blood Pressure
Hemorrhoids are embarrassing. The fact is, most people will get a hemorrhoid at some stage in their life. Anyone can get scared of seeing blood or feeling a painful lump. You panic and ask, "do I have cancer"? However, no need for fear, it's just a hemorrhoid - swelling of a vein.
Read this site in detail and discover how Mother Nature can help you...
Getting embarrassed is the reason why people won't tell others about thier hemorrhoid. The pain and itching can become not bearable. It can disturb you. You feel frustrated and exhausted. Women are afraid to make love with their partners thinking that their partners could be repulsed if they noticed thier hemorrhoids.
Hemorrhoid - What is it?
Is it Beef Bad for High Blood Pressure - A hemorrhoid is an enlarged vein in the anus (it's also called a varicose vein). In a normal anus of a person, the vein is filled with blood to regulate bowel movements. But the veins get inflamed when they are constantly pressured leading to poor blood circulation. This results in a blood clot. And the person will experience pain, swelling and the enlargement of the vein - a hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
There are two types of hemorrhoids: classified by medical doctorsExternal Hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms are burning and itching. Streaks of blood can be present on a toilet paper after bowel movements.
- usual symptoms are rectal bleeding and intense pain. Internal hemorrhoids
sometimes clot and protrude. The sight of mucus and blood is also a sign of internal hemorrhoids.
Why do Hemorrhoids Occur?
Hemorrhoids (aka piles
) are usually caused by a pressure on the anus' small veins. Potential causes:
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- Prolonged sitting or standing
- Frequent Diarrhea
- Constipation and straining at bowel movements
- Excess body weight
What to do About Hemorrhoids?
Usually, a person's reaction is to immediately go to the drugstore and purchase a well-known cream for hemorrhoids. Sadly, a phenylephrine chemical contained in the cream only reduces the swelling of the hemorrhoid tissue temporarily. However, the real issue why there is hemorrhoid is not really treated. The hemorrhoids may have shrank for now but it is expected that it could return right after a couple of week with more pain and severe bleeding. Using a cream to mask symptoms
but not treating the real source of the problem is the number one reason people end up at the doctor's, needing a major treatment solution or surgical treatment.
Treatments for Hemorrhoids
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared beam is being used to burn off some tissue to cut off the supply of blood to the hemorrhoid. 5 to 6 treatments (one weekly) are necessary. Though it's advertised as pain-free, several patients reported intense pain during procedure. The hemorrhoids can reappear since the actual cause wasn't treated.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgery that gets rid of the hemorrhoid. Statistics have shown that this treatment method may cause incontinence later in life so it's advised only for severe cases. Numerous patients complain of severe pain after, so this option should be the last resort.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are tied around the base of a hemorrhoid to cut off its blood supply. Within a couple of days, the hemorrhoid dies and falls off. A few patients encounter pain and bleeding after the procedure. The cause isn't treated, so they can show up again.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is made for people suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve itching, pain, and burning. †
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, protect tissue from inflammation, reduce swelling, and cool down. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural medicine formulated to relieve the discomfort associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Constipation †
- Aching or burning in anus †
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Rectal pain and itching†
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an over-the-counter homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a dietary supplement that was formulated to support healthy veins and colon health in multiple ways *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional diarrhea or constipation *
- It supports healthy and strong veins *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
- It supports healthy blood flow to help faster healing *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory properties *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A must-read for anyone who wants to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order now and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 key tips to get rid of hemorrhoids forever.
These tips cover pain reduction, exercise, diet, what to do during flare-ups, and hygiene.
This no-nonsense eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Helpful advice on
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- Foods you should eat and avoid
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to improve hygiene habits
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
If you use our products diligently and follow the tips in our eBook, you will notice an overall improvement in less than a week. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our promise is simple: If you don't see a significant improvement, we don't want your money!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Product safety is our top priority. Calmovil™ products contain natural ingredients from plants and herbs that are generally considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products every day, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As is the case with many other products we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been studied. You should not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula when suffering from a bleeding disorder or while on blood thinning medication.
Calmovil's Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
As an herbal supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains natural ingredients from trees, herbs, and plants.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to take a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a high dose of 240 mg of pure Rutin/Diosmin/Hesperidin bioflavonoid mix.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that contains Nattokinase enzyme, ensuring proper blood flow.
BILBERRY is found in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. It will improve blood flow and circulation. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, blackberries, apricots, and blueberries. Rutin has potent anti-inflammatory action and promotes healthy blood vessels. Used and popular in Europe. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme derived from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes healthy blood flow needed for circulatory health. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins elastic and strong, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps strengthen and tone veins and reduce swelling. *
PLANTAIN is an plant that has potent anti-inflammatory action. It has been shown to also help relieve bleeding, swelling, and itching. *
has a regulatory and calming effect on the digestive system. its properties areIt is great for indigestion and diarrhea, as it helps to stop irregular bowel movements.
It contributes to relieve anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that prevents itching. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and also act as a diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.
is a bioflavonoid found in the Figwort plant.
It has been used and shown to have benefits as a vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent for more than thirty years. *
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons and is beneficial for its anti-inflammatory action. It improves capillary and connective tissue health, and fragile capillaries. *