Facts You need to know about Hemorrhoids - My Dogs Anus is Red and Swollen What to do
Hemorrhoids are certainly humiliating. Any person can get hemorrhoids. You can get scared of seeing blood or feeling a painful lump. You could possibly panic and wonder: what if it's a cancer. But, no need for fear, it's just a hemorrhoid - swelling of a vein.
Continue reading and find out how Mother Nature could help you!
We endure the pain in silence simply because we are too embarrassed to talk about it. But, as time passes, it may become agonizing and itchy. It could disturb you. You become tired and even stressed out. Women avoid intimacy, afraid that their partner will discover their hemorrhoids.
What are Hemorrhoids?
My Dogs Anus is Red and Swollen What to do - The enlargement of the vein in the anus is a hemorrhoid (it's also known as a varicose vein). In a healthy individual, the tissue around the anus fills with blood to regulate bowel movements. But, when the veins are pressured for too long, thier blood flow is disrupted, resulting to inflammation and pain. This will cause a blood clot. And the individual will experience pain, swelling and the enlargement of the vein - a hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
There are 2 types of hemorrhoids:Internal Hemorrhoids
- most common symptom
is bleeding of the rectum and extreme pain. They often clot and swell. Blood and mucus also indicate internal hemorrhoids
- the most common signs are itchiness and burning sensation. Blood smudges can appear on a toilet paper during bowel movements.
Why do Hemorrhoids Happen?
Hemorrhoids are caused by too much pressure on the veins in the anus. Possible causes:
- Family Genetics
- Too much lifting
- Recurrence of diarrhea
- Too much body weight
- Straining at bowel movements and constipation.
- Standing and sitting for a long time
- Child delivery and pregnancy
What to do About Hemorrhoids?
The first thing people commonly do is to find a certain well-known cream for hemorrhoids. However, sad to say, it only copes with the symptoms by shrinking the swollen tissue with a substance referred to as phenylephrine. But it doesn't treat the real cause. The hemorrhoids will subside, but return after a couple of months with more serious pain and bleeding. Using a cream to mask symptoms but not curing the real source of the problem is the leading reason people end up at the doctor's office, needing a major treatment or even surgery.
Treatment Options for Hemorrhoids
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgical procedure that gets rid of the hemorrhoids. Statistics reveal that this type of procedure can be risky. So serious cases are only recommended for this surgery. A lot of patients have complaints because of the very painful process of recovery, that's why it should be considered as a last resort.
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared light is used to burn off a tissue in order for the supply of blood to cut off from the hemorrhoid. 5 to 6 sessions are needed. Although it is shown in the ads as pain-free, most people do complain about intolerable pain during the session. It does not address the actual cause, so the hemorrhoids sometimes reappear.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are used to tie the base of the hemorrhoid to stop the supply of blood. After several days, the hemorrhoids will die and will fall off. Other patients may experience bleeding and pain right after the procedure. The cause is not addressed, so they can appear again.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a natural option for people suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, cool down, reduce swelling, and protect tissue from inflammation. *
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve burning, itching, and pain
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural product made to relieve symptoms of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Rectal itching and pain†
- Constipation †
- Aching or burning in anus †
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an over-the-counter homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that was formulated to support healthy veins and colon health from several angles *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It supports proper blood circulation to help heal quickly *
- It helps relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory properties *
Before ordering, please read about product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A priceless eBook for people who want to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order now and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 useful tips to get rid of hemorrhoids for good.
These tips cover diet, hygiene, exercise, pain reduction, and what to do during flare-ups.
This no-nonsense eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- Foods to eat and avoid
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
If you use our products as recommended and follow the tips in our eBook, you should notice a significant improvement in just a few days. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our guarantee is simple: If you are not amazed by the improvement, return the empty bottle for a full refund!
Calmovil Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is our top priority. Calmovil™ products contain natural extracts from herbs and plants that are generally considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products every day, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As is the case with many other products you should not use Calmovil products while nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated. You should also not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you are taking blood thinning medication or have a bleeding disorder.
Ingredients in Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Sulphur................................................... burning and itching anus †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that contains only natural ingredients extracted from herbs, trees, and plants.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to take a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of a pure Rutin, hesperidin, and diosmin bioflavonoid mix in only a single capsule.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that contains Nattokinase enzyme, ensuring proper blood flow.
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory effects. It improves connective tissue and capillary health, and fragile capillaries. *
BILBERRY is found in Europe and is similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves blood flow and circulation. *
PLANTAIN is an plant that has potent anti-inflammatory action. Research suggests it helps relieve swelling, itching, and bleeding. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, blackberries, blueberries, and apricots. Rutin promotes healthy blood vessels and has high anti-inflammatory activity. Widely used in Europe. *
has a regulatory and calming effect on the digestive tract. its properties areIt is useful for diarrhea and indigestion, helping to stop frequent or irregular bowel movements.
It contributes to relieve anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that minimizes itching. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme derived from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports healthy blood viscosity that is required for circulatory health. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and act as a mild diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins elastic and strong. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps strengthen and tone veins and reduce swelling. *
is a bioflavonoid present in Figwort plants.
Used for over 30 years as an vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent, it has been shown to be beneficial. *