What are Hemorrhoids? The Symptoms, Causes and Treatments of Hemorrhoids - Pain in the Rectum When Sitting Down
Hemorrhoids are definitely embarrassing. Actually, many people can get hemorrhoids at a certain point in their life. Anyone can get frightened of seeing blood or feeling a painful lump. Perhaps you could wonder if you have a cancer. But, here's a great news: In all the most typical cases it is just a swollen vein called a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading and see if our natural products may be of help.
Sometimes, people who got hemorrhoids just keep silent because they are embarrassed . However, after some time, it may become painful and itchy. It can bother you. You become exhausted and stressed out. Women are afraid to be intimate with their lovers thinking that their partners could be turned off if they found out about thier hemorrhoids.
What is a Hemorrhoid?
Pain in the Rectum When Sitting Down - The enlargement of the vein in the anus is a hemorrhoid (it is also called a varicose vein). Bowel movements are regulated by the veins in the anus that are filled with blood. But the veins get swollen when they are continuously pressured resulting to poor blood flow. Abnormal flow of the blood would lead to clotting of the blood. And the person will feel pain, swelling and the enlargement of the vein - a hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Physicians classify 2 kinds of hemorrhoids:Internal Hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms are rectal bleeding and severe pain. Swelling and clotting is encountered. Blood and mucus can indicate internal hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms are itching and burning. During bowel movements, blood stains can appear.
What Causes a Hemorrhoid?
are caused by a pressure on the veins in the anus. The most common causes
- Constipation and straining at bowel movements
- Frequent Diarrhea
- Prolonged sitting or standing
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- Excess body weight
What Can You do About Hemorrhoids?
Usually, a person's reaction would be to instantly go to the pharmacy and buy a well-known cream for hemorrhoids. But, unfortunately, it only copes with the symptoms
by shrinking the swollen tissue with a substance known as phenylephrine. It does not treat the real cause of hemorrhoids. The hemorrhoids may have shrank for now but it is expected that it will go back after several weeks with more pain and serious bleeding. By using a cream to cover symptoms without healing the cause is the most common reason why people finally go to the hospital for doctor's treatment and worst, a surgical
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared beam is being used to burn up some tissue to cut off the blood supply to the hemorrhoid. Weekly, the patient has to endure one treatment session and 6 sessions are usually needed. Though it is shown in the ads as pain-free, most people do complain about unbearable pain during the session. It doesn't deal with the actual cause, so the hemorrhoids can reappear.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are tied around the base of a hemorrhoid to cut off its supply of blood. The hemorrhoid will die and fall off after a few days. Some other patients may experience bleeding and pain after the procedure. It doesn't treat the cause of hemorrhoids so they usually reappear.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgery which removes the hemorrhoid. Statistics shows that this surgical option may cause problems with urinating, that is why this is just for severe cases. Many patients have complaints because of the very painful process of recovery, that's why it should be considered as a last resort.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is the right choice for people suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve pain
, burning, and itching. †
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, cool down, reduce swelling, and protect tissue from inflammation. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical product made to relieve the discomfort associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
- Constipation †
- Aching or burning in anus †
- Rectal itching and pain†
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a non-prescription homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that was formulated to support colon health and healthy veins in several ways *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory action *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
- It supports proper blood flow to help quicker healing *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional constipation or diarrhea *
Before ordering, please read about product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A priceless eBook for those who want to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order Calmovil and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 key tips to get rid of hemorrhoids for good.
These tips cover what to do during flare-ups, hygiene, exercise, diet, and pain reduction.
This valuable eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Useful advice on
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
- Foods you should eat and avoid
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Calmovil products as directed, you should see a remarkable improvement in less than a week. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you are not absolutely astonished by the improvement, we do not want your money!
Calmovil Side Effects
Product safety is our top priority. Calmovil™ products contain only natural herb and plant extracts that are generally considered safe. Although numerous customers use Calmovil products each day since 2008, no serious side effects have been reported.
As with other products you should not use Calmovil products while pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been studied. You should also not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula while on blood thinning medication or when suffering from a bleeding disorder.
Ingredients in Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
As an dietary supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains natural ingredients from herbs, trees, and plants.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to take a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of pure Diosmin, hesperidin, and rutin bioflavonoid blend.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that contains Nattokinase enzyme, ensuring proper blood flow.
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins elastic and strong, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and tone and strengthen veins. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme derived from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports proper blood flow that is beneficial for circulatory health. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, apricots, blueberries, and blackberries. Rutin has strong anti-inflammatory properties and supports healthy blood vessels. Widely used in Europe. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and also act as a diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.
is a bioflavonoid found in the Figwort plant.
It has been used and shown to have benefits as a vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent for more than thirty years. *
PLANTAIN is an plant that has anti-inflammatory activity. Research suggests it helps relieve bleeding, itching, and swelling. *
has a regulatory and calming effect on digestion. its properties areIt is great for diarrhea and indigestion, helping to stop irregular bowel movements.
It contributes to relieve anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect minimizes itching. *
BILBERRY grows in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. It will improve circulation and blood flow. *
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers and is helpful because of its anti-inflammatory action. It improves both capillary and connective tissue health, and fragile capillaries. *