Learn about Hemorrhoids - Pazo Cream
Hemorrhoids are humiliating. Person of any age can get hemorrhoids. An agonizing lump or the sight of blood is scary. You could possibly panic and wonder: what if it's a cancer. But, no need for fear, it's simply a hemorrhoid - swelling of a vein.
Continue reading and see if our natural products may be of help.
Getting humiliated is the reason why people won't tell others. But, after some time, it may become agonizing and itchy. It could bother you. You really feel frustrated and tired. Women are scared to have sex with their lovers thinking that their partners could be turned off if they discovered thier hemorrhoids.
Pazo Cream - A hemorrhoid is actually an abnormal enlargement of the vein in the anus. It's otherwise referred to as a varicose vein. In a normal anus of an individual, the vein is filled with blood to regulate bowel movements. Nevertheless, if there's constant pressure restricting blood circulation, the veins become inflamed. Poor blood circulation may cause a blood clot. That leads to a painful, swollen, protruding hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Proctologists classify 2 kinds of hemorrhoids:Internal Hemorrhoids
- you can experience rectal bleeding with or without pain. They often clot and swell. Internal hemorrhoids
can also be identified by the presence of blood and mucus.
- You can feel burning and itching sensation. Blood smudges can appear on a toilet tissue during bowel movements.
What is the Cause of Hemorrhoids?
Hemorrhoids are brought on by too much pressure on the veins in the anus. List of causes
- Family Genetics
- Pregnancy and birth of a child
- Sitting and standing for prolonged time period
- Improper weightlifting form at the gym
- Repeatitive diarrhea
- Weight problems
- Constipation and straining at bowl movements
What to do About Hemorrhoids?
Normally, a person's reaction would be to right away go to the pharmacy and buy a well-known cream for hemorrhoids. Unfortunately, a phenylephrine chemical within the cream only minimizes the swelling of the hemorrhoid tissue temporarily. It doesn't treat the main cause of hemorrhoids. It may have gone away, but after a month or more, severe pain and bleeding will come back again. Using a cream to mask symptoms
but not addressing the real source of the issue is the most common reason people end up at the doctor's office, needing a major treatment or even surgical treatment.
Hemorrhoid Treatment Methods
- Hemorrhoidectomy - It is a surgery that cuts off hemorrhoids. Statistics reveal that this type of procedure may be risky. So serious cases are only suitable for this hemorrhoid surgery. It is suggested as a last resort due to its really painful recovery.
- Rubber band ligation - In order to cut off the supply of blood, elastic band is wrapped around the base of the hemorrhoid. After a couple of days, the hemorrhoids will die and will fall off. After the treatment, the bleeding and pain may be felt. The cause is not addressed, so they can show up again.
- Infrared coagulation - It is done by burning a tissue to stop blood flowing to the hemorrhoid. 5 to 6 sessions are required. Despite that ads show that it's not painful, sufferers have reported that it's very painful especially during the session. It does not deal with the cause, so the hemorrhoids can reappear.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
This Three Part Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is scientifically formulated for anyone suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, cool down, reduce swelling, and protect tissue from inflammation. *
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve pain, burning, and itching. †
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural medicine made to relieve the discomfort associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Rectal itching and pain†
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Constipation †
- Burning or aching in anus †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an over-the-counter homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as published in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a dietary supplement that was formulated to support colon health and healthy veins from several angles *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional constipation or diarrhea *
- It promotes healthy blood flow to help heal quickly *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory activity *
Before ordering, please read important product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A priceless eBook for those who want to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order Calmovil and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 helpful tips to stop hemorrhoids for good.
These tips cover hygiene, exercise, pain reduction, what to do during flare-ups, and diet.
This valuable eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Useful advice on
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Foods to eat and avoid
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Calmovil products as directed, you will see a substantial improvement in a few days. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our promise is simple: If you don't see an improvement, return the open bottle for a full refund!
Calmovil Side Effects
Product safety is our #1 priority. Calmovil™ products contain natural ingredients from herbs and plants that are considered safe. Although numerous customers use Calmovil products each day since 2008, no adverse side effects have been reported.
As with other dietary supplements we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products while pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been determined. You should not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you are taking blood thinning medication or have a bleeding disorder.
Calmovil's Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
As an dietary supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains only natural ingredients extracted from trees, plants, and herbs.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a high dose of 240 mg of a pure Diosmin, hesperidin, and rutin bioflavonoid blend in a single capsule.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that contains Nattokinase enzyme, ensuring proper blood flow.
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports proper blood viscosity that is beneficial for circulatory health. *
has a regulatory and calming effect on the digestive tract. its properties areIt is great for diarrhea and indigestion, as it helps to stop irregular or frequent bowel movements.
It also relieves stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that reduces itching. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and also act as a mild diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins elastic and strong. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and tone and strengthen veins. *
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory action. It improves connective tissue and capillary health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
is a bioflavonoid found in the Figwort plant.
Used for over 30 years as an anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent, it has been shown to be beneficial. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, apricots, blueberries, and blackberries. Rutin promotes healthy blood vessels and has potent anti-inflammatory action. Widely used in Europe. *
BILBERRY is found in Europe and is similar to blueberry. It will improve circulation and blood flow. *
PLANTAIN is an plant that has potent anti-inflammatory action. Research suggests it helps relieve bleeding, itching, and swelling. *