Things You should Know about Hemorrhoids - Sitz Bath for Dogs
Hemorrhoids are embarrassing. The fact is, most people will have a hemorrhoid at some stage in their life. Lump can be painful and even just seeing blood can be scary. Perhaps you could wonder if you have a cancer. However, no need for fear, it's just a hemorrhoid - swelling of a vein.
Continue reading and see if our natural products may be of help.
In some cases, people who got hemorrhoids just keep silent because of the embarrassment. The pain and itching may become unbearable. You lose your focus and can't do anything. You feel frustrated and exhausted. Women avoid having sex, afraid that their partner will discover their hemorrhoids.
Hemorrhoids Explained in Detail
for Dogs - A hemorrhoid is an enlarged vein in the anus (it's also known as a varicose vein). In a healthy person, the tissue around the anus fills with blood to regulate bowel movements. However, when the veins are pressured for too long, thier blood flow is disrupted, leading to inflammation and pain. Abnormal flow of the blood would result to clotting of the blood. That results in a painful
, swollen, protruding hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Doctors classify two types of hemorrhoids:Internal Hemorrhoids
- most typical sign is bleeding of the rectum and severe pain. Internal hemorrhoids sometimes clot and protrude. Internal hemorrhoids
could also be identified by the presence of blood and mucus.
- the most typical indications are itching and burning sensation. Streaks of blood can be present on a toilet paper after bowel movements.
The Causes of Hemorrhoids
are caused by a pressure on the veins in the anus. The most common causes
- Straining at bowel movements and constipation.
- Child delivery and pregnancy
- Recurrence of diarrhea
- Standing and sitting for an extended time
- Excessive body weight
- Too much lifting
How to deal with hemorrhoids?
Commonly, a person's reaction is to right away go to the drugstore and purchase a well-known cream for hemorrhoids. Sadly, a phenylephrine chemical contained in the cream only minimizes the swelling of the hemorrhoid tissue temporarily. But it doesn't treat the real cause. It may have subsided, but after a month or so, severe pain and bleeding will reocur. Using a cream to mask symptoms but not healing the real source of the problem is the most common reason people end up at the doctor's, needing a major treatment solution or surgical
Hemorrhoid Treatment Options
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are wrapped around the base of the hemorrhoid to cease the supply of blood. Within a couple of days, the hemorrhoid dies and falls off. After the procedure, the bleeding and pain will still be felt. They may reappear because the source of the problem isn't addressed.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a procedure that eliminates the hemorrhoids. Statistics have shown that this treatment method may cause incontinence later in life so it's advised only for serious cases. It's suggested as a last resort because of its really painful recovery.
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared laser is used to burn a tissue for the supply of blood to cut off from the hemorrhoid. 5 to 6 treatments (one weekly) are needed. Despite the fact that ads show that it is not painful, sufferers have reported that it's painful particularly during the treatment. The hemorrhoids can reappear since the actual cause isn't treated.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a complete solution for anybody suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, protect tissue from inflammation, and cool down. *
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve itching, burning, and pain. †
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural OTC medicine formulated to relieve symptoms associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
- Rectal itching and pain†
- Constipation †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an over-the-counter homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that was designed to support colon health and healthy veins from several angles *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory activity *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It promotes healthy blood circulation to help faster healing *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional constipation or diarrhea *
Before ordering, please read about product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A must-read for anyone who wants to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order now and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 helpful tips to stop hemorrhoids.
These tips cover hygiene, what to do during flare-ups, pain reduction, diet, and exercise.
This no-nonsense eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Useful advice on
- Foods you should eat and avoid
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
If you use our products diligently and follow the advice in our eBook, you'll see a substantial improvement within days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our guarantee is simple: If you are not amazed by the improvement, we don't want your money!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Manufacturing safe products is our #1 priority. Calmovil™ products contain natural herb and plant extracts that are generally considered safe. Although numerous customers use Calmovil products each day since 2008, no serious side effects have been reported.
As with other supplements we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been studied. You should not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula while on blood thinning medication or when suffering from a bleeding disorder.
Calmovil's Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an dietary supplement that contains only natural ingredients from trees, plants, and herbs.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a healthy dose of 240 mg of a pure Hesperidin, diosmin, and rutin bioflavonoid blend in one capsule.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that contains Nattokinase enzyme, ensuring proper blood flow.
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports healthy blood viscosity that is needed for circulatory health. *
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons and is used for its anti-inflammatory properties. It improves capillary and connective tissue health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, blackberries, blueberries, and apricots. Rutin has high anti-inflammatory properties and promotes healthy blood vessels. Widely used in Europe. *
is a bioflavonoid found in the Figwort plant.
It has been used and shown to have benefits as a vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent for more than thirty years. *
PLANTAIN is an herb that has potent anti-inflammatory activity. It has been demonstrated in studiesto relieve bleeding, swelling, and itching. *
has a regulatory and calming effect on the digestive tract. its properties areIt is useful for diarrhea and indigestion, helping to stop irregular bowel movements.
It contributes to relieve stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that minimizes itching. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins strong and elastic, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and tone and strengthen veins. *
BILBERRY grows in Europe and is similar to blueberry. It will improve blood flow and circulation. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and also act as a diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.