Things You should Know about Hemorrhoids - Sores or Bumps around Anus Children
One of the most embarrassing thing you can have on your body is hemorrhoids. The fact is, most people will get a hemorrhoid at some point in their life. A painful
lump or the sight of blood is frightening. You panic and ask, "do I have cancer"? The good news: in most cases it is simply a swollen vein - a hemorrhoid.
Read this site in detail and discover how Mother Nature can help you...
In some cases, people who got hemorrhoids just keep silent because of the embarrassment. The pain and itching may become not bearable. It can disturb you. You become exhausted and even depressed. Many women can think "What if he notices?", and that's the reason why they avoid having sex.
What is a Hemorrhoid?
Sores or Bumps around Anus Children - The enlargement of the vein in the anus is a hemorrhoid (it is also referred to as a varicose vein). In a healthy person, the tissue around the anus fills with blood to regulate bowel movements. But the veins get inflamed when they are constantly pressured resulting to poor blood circulation. This will cause a blood clot. That results in a painful, swollen, protruding hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
There are two types of hemorrhoids: classified by medical doctorsExternal Hemorrhoids
- the most typical signs are burning sensation and itchiness. Streaks of blood can be seen on a toilet tissue during bowel movements.
- most typical sign is bleeding of the rectum and extreme pain. Internal hemorrhoids
sometimes protrude and clot. Blood and mucus can indicate internal hemorrhoids.
What Causes a Hemorrhoid?
Hemorrhoids (aka piles
) are usually caused by a pressure on the anus' small veins. Possible causes:
- Standing and sitting for an extended time
- Child delivery and pregnancy
- Recurrence of diarrhea
- Excessive body weight
- Straining at bowel movements and constipation.
- Too much lifting
How to deal with hemorrhoids?
People's first reaction is to buy the infamous well known hemorrhoid cream. Sadly, it only temporarily masks the symptoms by shrinking the hemorrhoid tissue with a chemical called phenylephrine. But, the real issue why there is hemorrhoid is not really addressed. The hemorrhoids may have shrank for now but it is expected that it could return after few weeks with more pain and serious bleeding. By not really dealing with the real source, the person could end up going to the doctor for a treatment or a surgery
Hemorrhoid Treatment Options
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared laser is used to burn off a tissue in order for the blood supply to cut off from the hemorrhoid. 5 to 6 procedures (one per week) are usually needed. Though it is shown in the ads as pain-free, most sufferers do complain about unbearable pain during the session. It doesn't address the actual cause, so the hemorrhoids may reappear.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a procedure that eliminates the hemorrhoids. Statistics have shown that this treatment method may cause incontinence later so it is suggested only for serious cases. Many patients have complaints because of the very painful process of recovery, that's why it should be considered as a last resort.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are tied around the base of the hemorrhoid to stop the supply of blood. Within a couple of days, the hemorrhoid dies and falls off. Some other patients may experience bleeding and pain after the procedure. It doesn't treat the cause of hemorrhoids so they usually reappear.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
This Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a natural option for people suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve itching, pain, and burning. †
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, cool down, protect tissue from inflammation, and reduce swelling. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural product made to relieve the discomfort of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Constipation †
- Rectal itching and pain†
- Aching or burning in anus †
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an over-the-counter homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that was formulated to promote colon health and healthy veins from several angles *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory action *
- It supports healthy and strong veins *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional diarrhea or constipation *
- It promotes proper blood flow to help heal quickly *
Before ordering, please read about product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A must-read for people who want to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order Calmovil and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 key tips to get rid of hemorrhoids.
These tips cover exercise, pain reduction, what to do during flare-ups, diet, and hygiene.
This no-nonsense eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Useful advice on
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Foods to eat and avoid
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
If you use our products as recommended and follow the advice in our eBook, you'll see a considerable improvement in just a few days. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our guarantee is simple: If you are not absolutely impressed by the improvement, return the empty bottle for a full refund!
Calmovil Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is our #1 priority. Calmovil™ products contain natural plant and herb extracts that are generally considered safe. Although numerous customers use Calmovil products each day since 2008, no serious side effects have been reported.
As with many other products you should not use Calmovil products while nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been studied. You should not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you have a bleeding disorder or are taking blood thinning medication.
Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
As an herbal supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains natural ingredients extracted from trees, plants, and herbs.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to consume a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of pure Diosmin, rutin, and hesperidin bioflavonoid blend.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that promotes proper blood flow with Nattokinase enzyme.
has a regulatory and calming effect on digestion. its properties areIt is useful for treating indigestion and diarrhea, as it helps to stop irregular bowel movements.
It also relieves stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that minimizes itching. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme derived from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes healthy blood viscosity essential for circulatory health. *
is a bioflavonoid present in Figwort plants.
It has been used and shown to have benefits as a anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent for more than thirty years. *
PLANTAIN is an plant that has anti-inflammatory action. It has been shown to also help relieve bleeding, itching, and swelling. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, blackberries, apricots, and blueberries. Rutin supports strong blood vessels and has high anti-inflammatory action. Used and popular in Europe. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins strong and elastic, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and tone and strengthen veins. *
BILBERRY grows in Europe and is similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves circulation and blood flow. *
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory properties. It improves connective tissue and capillary health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and act as a mild diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.