Do You Have Hemmorrhoids? - The Tissue around my Anus is Swollen and Itchy is it Hemrroids
The most humiliating thing you could have on your body is hemorrhoids. Person of any age can get hemorrhoids. Lump can be very painful and even just seeing blood can be terrifying. You could possibly panic and wonder: what if it's a cancer. But, no need for fear, it's simply a hemorrhoid - swelling of a vein.
Continue reading and see if our natural products may be of help.
Oftentimes, people who got hemorrhoids just keep silent because they are embarrassed to talk about this sensitive issue. The pain and itching become agonizing. It could bother you. You become tired and stressed out. A lot of women may think "What if he notices?", and start avoiding sex.
Exactly What is a Hemorrhoid?
The Tissue around my Anus is Swollen and Itchy is it Hemrroids - A hemorrhoid is actually an abnormal enlargement of the vein in the anus. It's otherwise referred to as a varicose vein. Bowel movements are controlled by the veins in the anus that are filled with blood. But, when the veins are pressured for too long, thier blood circulation is disrupted, leading to inflammation and pain. Abnormal circulation of the blood would lead to clotting of the blood. That leads to a painful, swollen, protruding hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Medical doctors recognize 2 types of hemorrhoidsExternal Hemorrhoids
- You can feel burning and itching sensation. During bowel movements, blood stains can be seen.
- you can experience rectal bleeding with or without pain. Swelling and clotting is experienced. Internal hemorrhoids can also be identified by the presence of blood and mucus.
What is the Cause of Hemorrhoids?
Hemorrhoids (aka piles) are commonly caused by a pressure on the anus' small veins. List of causes
- Family Genetics
- Constipation and straining at bowl movements
- Pregnancy and birth of a child
- Improper weightlifting form at the gym
- Repeatitive diarrhea
- Weight problems
- Sitting and standing for prolonged period of time
How to cope with hemorrhoids?
Normally, a person's reaction would be to right away go to the drugstore and purchase a well-known cream for hemorrhoids. Sad to say, it just temporarily masks the symptoms by shrinking the hemorrhoid tissue with a chemical phenylephrine. It doesn't treat the main cause of hemorrhoids. The hemorrhoids may have shrank for now but it's expected that it will go back right after a couple of week with more pain and severe bleeding. Using a cream to mask symptoms but not addressing the real source of the issue is the most common reason people end up at the doctor's, needing a major treatment solution or surgical treatment.
Hemorrhoid Treatment Methods
- Hemorrhoidectomy - It is a surgery that cuts off hemorrhoids. Statistics shows that this hemorrhoid treatment may cause issues with urinating, that is why this is only for serious cases. It is suggested as a last resort because of its really painful recovery that the patients go through.
- Infrared coagulation - It is done by burning off a tissue to stop blood flowing to the hemorrhoid. Each week, the patient has to undergo one treatment session and 6 sessions are usually needed. Despite that ads show that it is not painful, sufferers have said that it is painful specifically during the session. The hemorrhoids can reappear because the real cause isn't addressed.Rubber band ligation - In order to cut off the blood supply, elastic band is wrapped around the base of the hemorrhoid. The hemorrhoid will die and fall off after a couple of days. After the treatment, the bleeding and pain will still be felt. They can reappear because the source of the problem isn't treated.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a complete solution for anyone suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve itching, burning, and pain. †
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, cool down, and protect tissue from inflammation. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical medicine formulated to relieve symptoms of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Constipation †
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Rectal pain and itching †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a non-prescription homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that was designed to support healthy veins and colon health in multiple ways *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory properties *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
- It promotes proper blood flow to help faster healing *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It help relieve irritation from occasional constipation or diarrhea *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help and I ordered it. I wanted try this product. I received it in the mail and in about 2 weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A must-read for anyone who wants to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order Calmovil and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this e-book, you'll learn 20 valuable tips to get rid of hemorrhoids for good.
These tips cover what to do during flare-ups, hygiene, diet, pain reduction, and exercise.
This valuable e-book is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Foods to eat and avoid
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- How to improve hygiene habits
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you should notice an improvement within several days. Small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see an improvement, we do not want your money!
Calmovil Side Effects
Product safety is our #1 priority. Calmovil™ products contain only natural extracts from herbs and plants that are generally considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products every day and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported. As with other products you should not use Calmovil products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated. You should not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you have a bleeding disorder or are taking blood thinning medication.
Ingredients in Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that contains natural ingredients from trees, herbs, and plants.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit. In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of pure Rutin/Diosmin/Hesperidin bioflavonoid mix.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that promotes proper blood flow with Nattokinase enzyme.
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, apricots, blueberries, and blackberries. Rutin has strong anti-inflammatory properties and supports healthy blood vessels. Widely used in Europe. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme derived from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow. Nattokinase supports proper blood flow beneficial for circulatory health. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins strong and elastic, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps strengthen and tone veins and reduce swelling. *
BILBERRY grows in Europe and is similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves blood flow and circulation. *
CAMOMILE has a calming and regulatory effect on the digestive system. Camomile's properties areIt is great for indigestion and diarrhea, helping to stop irregular or frequent bowel movements. It also relieves stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect prevents itching. *
BUTCHER'S BROOM is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest Europe. Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and act as a mild diuretic. Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels. *
DIOSMIN is a bioflavonoid present in the Figwort plant. Used for over 30 years as an anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent, it has been demonstrated to be beneficial. *
HESPERIDIN is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory effects. It improves both capillary and connective tissue health, and fragile capillaries. *
PLANTAIN is an herb that has anti-inflammatory properties. It has been shown to also help relieve itching, swelling and bleeding. *