What are Hemorrhoids? The Symptoms, Causes and Treatments of Hemorrhoids - When Hemorrhoids Are Painful
Hemorrhoids are embarrassing. Anybody can get hemorrhoids. A painful lump or the sight of blood is scary. You panic and ask, "do I have cancer"? But, here's a great news: In all the most common cases it is only a swollen vein called a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading and see if our natural products may be of help.
We suffer in silence mainly because we're too ashamed to talk about it. However, after some time, it can become agonizing and itchy. It can bother you. It may cause depression. Most women may think "What if he notices?", and that's the reason why they avoid being intimate.
Hemorrhoid - What is it?
When Hemorrhoids Are Painful - The enlargement of the vein in the anus is a hemorrhoid (it is also called a varicose vein). In a healthy person, the tissue around the anus fills with blood to control bowel movements. However, when there's constant pressure restricting blood flow, the veins become inflamed. Poor blood flow may cause a blood clot. And the person will feel pain, swelling and the enlargement of the vein - a hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
There are two kinds of hemorrhoids: classified by medical doctorsExternal Hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms are burning and itching. During bowel movements, blood stains can appear.
- usual symptoms are rectal bleeding and intense pain. Swelling and clotting is encountered. The sight of mucus and blood is also a sign of internal hemorrhoids
What's the Cause of Hemorrhoids?
are caused by a pressure on the veins in the anus. Potential causes:
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- Lifting of heavy objects
- Prolonged sitting or standing
- Constipation and straining at bowel movements
- Frequent Diarrhea
- Excess body weight
What to do About Hemorrhoids?
First thing individuals usually do is to purchase a certain well-known cream for hemorrhoids. Sadly, a phenylephrine chemical within the cream only reduces the swelling of the hemorrhoid tissue temporarily. It does not treat the real cause of hemorrhoids. The hemorrhoids may have shrank for now but it is expected that it will return right after several weeks with more pain and serious bleeding. Using a cream to mask symptoms
but not treating the real source of the issue is the number one reason people end up at the doctor's, needing a major treatment or surgical treatment.
How to treat a Hemorrhoid?
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgery that gets rid of the hemorrhoid. Statistics shows that this treatment may cause complications with urinating, that's why this is just for severe cases when all other options are not suitable. Numerous patients complain of intense pain after, so this option must be the last resort.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are tied around the base of a hemorrhoid to cut off its blood supply. The hemorrhoid will die and fall off after a few days. A few patients encounter pain and bleeding right after the treatment. The cause isn't treated, so they can show up again.
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared beam is being used to burn off some tissue to cut off the supply of blood to the hemorrhoid. Weekly, the patient has to undergo one treatment session and 6 sessions are usually needed. Though it's advertised as pain-free, several patients reported serious pain during treatment. The hemorrhoids can reappear since the real cause wasn't treated.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
This 3 Part Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is made for anyone suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, cool down, and protect tissue from inflammation. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve pain, itching, and burning. †
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural product formulated to relieve the discomfort of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Rectal pain and itching†
- Constipation †
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a non-prescription homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as published in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a supplement that was formulated to promote colon health and healthy veins in five ways *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It supports proper blood flow to help heal quickly *
- It helps relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory properties *
Before ordering, please read important product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A priceless eBook for those who want to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order Calmovil and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 helpful tips to stop hemorrhoids forever.
These tips cover diet, hygiene, what to do during flare-ups, pain reduction, and exercise.
This no-nonsense eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Foods you should eat and avoid
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
If you use our products as recommended and follow the advice in our eBook, you should notice a rapid improvement within several days. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our guarantee is simple: If you are not absolutely astonished by the improvement, return the open bottle for a full refund!
Calmovil Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is extremely important for us. Calmovil™ products contain only natural plant and herb extracts that are generally considered safe. Although numerous customers use Calmovil products each day since 2008, no serious side effects have been reported.
As with other products we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products while pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been studied. You should not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you are taking blood thinning medication or have a bleeding disorder.
Ingredients in Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Sulphur................................................... burning and itching anus †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
As an herbal supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains only natural ingredients from plants, trees, and herbs.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to take a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a healthy dose of 240 mg of a pure Hesperidin, rutin, and diosmin bioflavonoid mix in only one capsule.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is the only product on the market that has the Nattokinase enzyme which supports proper blood flow. .
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and act as a mild diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory action. It improves connective tissue and capillary health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
is a bioflavonoid found in Figwort plants.
It has been used and shown to have benefits as a vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent for more than thirty years. *
has a calming and regulatory effect on digestion. its properties areIt is great for diarrhea and indigestion, as it helps to stop irregular bowel movements.
It also relieves stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that minimizes itching. *
PLANTAIN is an herb that has anti-inflammatory properties. It has been demonstrated to relieve swelling, itching, and bleeding. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins elastic and strong, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps strengthen and tone veins and reduce swelling. *
BILBERRY grows in Europe and is similar to blueberry. It will improve blood flow and circulation. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme derived from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes healthy blood flow needed for circulatory health. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, apricots, blackberries, and blueberries. Rutin has high anti-inflammatory action and promotes healthy blood vessels. Widely used in Europe. *