What are Hemorrhoids? The Symptoms, Causes and Treatments of Hemorrhoids - When Hemorrhoids Are Painful
Hemorrhoids are embarrassing. Anybody can get hemorrhoids. A painful lump or the sight of blood is scary. You panic and ask, "do I have cancer"? But, here's a great news: In all the most common cases it is only a swollen vein called a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading and see if our natural products may be of help.
We suffer in silence mainly because we're too ashamed to talk about it. However, after some time, it can become agonizing and itchy. It can bother you. It may cause depression. Most women may think "What if he notices?", and that's the reason why they avoid being intimate.
Hemorrhoid - What is it?
When Hemorrhoids Are Painful - The enlargement of the vein in the anus is a hemorrhoid (it is also called a varicose vein). In a healthy person, the tissue around the anus fills with blood to control bowel movements. However, when there's constant pressure restricting blood flow, the veins become inflamed. Poor blood flow may cause a blood clot. And the person will feel pain, swelling and the enlargement of the vein - a hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
There are two kinds of hemorrhoids: classified by medical doctorsExternal Hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms are burning and itching. During bowel movements, blood stains can appear.
- usual symptoms are rectal bleeding and intense pain. Swelling and clotting is encountered. The sight of mucus and blood is also a sign of internal hemorrhoids
What's the Cause of Hemorrhoids?
are caused by a pressure on the veins in the anus. Potential causes:
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- Lifting of heavy objects
- Prolonged sitting or standing
- Constipation and straining at bowel movements
- Frequent Diarrhea
- Excess body weight
What to do About Hemorrhoids?
First thing individuals usually do is to purchase a certain well-known cream for hemorrhoids. Sadly, a phenylephrine chemical within the cream only reduces the swelling of the hemorrhoid tissue temporarily. It does not treat the real cause of hemorrhoids. The hemorrhoids may have shrank for now but it is expected that it will return right after several weeks with more pain and serious bleeding. Using a cream to mask symptoms but not treating the real source of the issue is the number one reason people end up at the doctor's, needing a major treatment or surgical
How to treat a Hemorrhoid?
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgery that gets rid of the hemorrhoid. Statistics shows that this treatment may cause complications with urinating, that's why this is just for severe cases when all other options are not suitable. Numerous patients complain of intense pain after, so this option must be the last resort.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are tied around the base of a hemorrhoid to cut off its blood supply. The hemorrhoid will die and fall off after a few days. A few patients encounter pain and bleeding right after the treatment. The cause isn't treated, so they can show up again.
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared beam is being used to burn off some tissue to cut off the supply of blood to the hemorrhoid. Weekly, the patient has to undergo one treatment session and 6 sessions are usually needed. Though it's advertised as pain-free, several patients reported serious pain during treatment. The hemorrhoids can reappear since the real cause wasn't treated.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a natural alternative for anyone suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve itching, burning, and pain. †
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, cool down, and protect tissue from inflammation. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural OTC medicine formulated to relieve the discomfort associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
- Aching or burning in anus †
- Rectal itching and pain†
- Constipation †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an over-the-counter homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as published in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that was designed to promote healthy veins and colon health from several angles *
- It promotes proper blood circulation to help quicker healing *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional constipation or diarrhea *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory properties *
Before ordering, please read important product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A priceless information for anyone who wants to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order now and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 useful tips to get rid of hemorrhoids.
These tips cover hygiene, what to do during flare-ups, diet, pain reduction, and exercise.
This valuable eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Useful advice on
- Foods you should eat and avoid
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- How to improve hygiene habits
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
If you use our products diligently and follow the advice in our eBook, you'll see a major improvement in just a few days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you don't see great improvement, return the open bottle for a full refund!
Calmovil Side Effects
Product safety is our top priority. Calmovil™ products contain natural extracts from plants and herbs that are generally considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products every day, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As is the case with other supplements you should not use Calmovil products while nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been studied. You should not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula when suffering from a bleeding disorder or while on blood thinning medication.
Calmovil's Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that contains natural ingredients from plants, herbs, and trees.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of pure Rutin/Diosmin/Hesperidin bioflavonoid mix.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that contains Nattokinase enzyme, ensuring proper blood flow.
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, apricots, blackberries, and blueberries. Rutin supports healthy blood vessels and has strong anti-inflammatory activity. Used and very popular in Europe. *
PLANTAIN is an herb that has anti-inflammatory activity. It has been demonstrated in studiesto relieve itching, swelling, and bleeding. *
BILBERRY grows in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves blood flow and circulation. *
has a regulatory and calming effect on the digestive system. its properties areIt is useful for treating diarrhea and indigestion, helping to stop irregular or frequent bowel movements.
It also relieves stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that reduces itching. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes healthy blood viscosity needed for circulatory health. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and act as a mild diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins elastic and strong, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps tone and strengthen veins and reduce swelling. *
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory properties. It improves capillary and connective tissue health, and fragile capillaries. *
is a bioflavonoid present in the Figwort plant.
It has been used and shown to have benefits as a vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent for more than thirty years. *