What are Hemorrhoids? The Symptoms, Causes and Treatments of Hemorrhoids - When Hemorrhoids Are Serious
One of the most humiliating thing you could have on your body is hemorrhoids. Actually, many people can get hemorrhoids at a certain point in their life. A painful lump or the sight of blood is scary. Perhaps you could wonder if you have a cancer. But, here's a great news: In all the most typical cases it is just a swollen vein called a hemorrhoid.
Read this site in detail and learn how Mother Nature could help you...
Getting embarrassed is the reason why people won't tell others. However, after some time, it may become painful and itchy. You lose your focus and can't think about anything else. You become exhausted and stressed out. Most women may think "What if he notices?", and start avoiding having sex.
When Hemorrhoids Are Serious - The enlargement of the vein in the anus is a hemorrhoid (it is also called a varicose vein). Bowel movements are regulated by the veins in the anus that are filled with blood. However, when there's constant pressure restricting blood circulation, the veins become inflamed. Poor blood flow may cause a blood clot. And the person will feel pain, swelling and the enlargement of the vein - a hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Proctologists recognize 2 types of hemorrhoidsInternal Hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms are rectal bleeding and intense pain. Swelling and clotting is encountered. Internal hemorrhoids
could also be identified by the presence of blood and mucus.
- usual symptoms are itching and burning. During bowel movements, blood stains can appear.
What's the Cause of Hemorrhoids?
(another name for hemorrhoids) are brought on by too much pressure on the veins in the anus. Potential causes:
- Frequent Diarrhea
- Excess body weight
- Prolonged sitting or standing
- Constipation and straining at bowel movements
- Pregnancy and childbirth
What Can You do About Hemorrhoids?
First thing individuals normally do is to buy a certain well-known cream for hemorrhoids. But, unfortunately, it only copes with the symptoms by shrinking the swollen tissue with a substance known as phenylephrine. But it doesn't treat the real cause. It may have subsided, but after a month or more, severe pain and bleeding will return. By not really dealing with the real source, the person could end up going to the doctor for a treatment
or a surgery.
Treatments for Hemorrhoids
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are tied around the base of a hemorrhoid to cut off its blood supply. The hemorrhoid will die and fall off after a couple of days. After the procedure, the bleeding and pain will still be felt. It doesn't cure the cause of hemorrhoids so they commonly reappear.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgical treatment that removes the hemorrhoid. Statistics shows that this treatment solution may cause issues with urinating, that is why this is just for serious cases of hemorrhoids when all other procedures are not suitable. It is suggested as a last resort because of its very painful recovery that the patients have to go through.
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared beam is being used to burn off some tissue to cut off the blood supply to the hemorrhoid. Each week, the patient has to undergo one treatment session and 6 sessions are usually needed. Despite the fact that ads show that it is not painful, sufferers have said that it's painful especially during the procedure. It doesn't treat the actual cause, so the hemorrhoids may reappear.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a natural alternative for people suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, protect tissue from inflammation, cool down, and reduce swelling. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve pain
, burning, and itching. †
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical medicine made to relieve symptoms associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
- Rectal itching and pain†
- Aching or burning in anus †
- Constipation †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an over-the-counter homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as published in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that was formulated to support healthy veins and colon health in multiple ways *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional diarrhea or constipation *
- It has bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory action *
- It supports proper blood flow to help faster healing *
- It supports strong and healthy veins *
Before ordering, please read important product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A priceless eBook for people who want to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order Calmovil and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 valuable tips to stop hemorrhoids forever.
These tips cover pain reduction, exercise, hygiene, what to do during flare-ups, and diet.
This valuable eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Valuable advice on
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Foods to eat and avoid
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you'll notice an improvement within days. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see an improvement, we do not want your money!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Product safety is extremely important for us. Calmovil™ products contain only natural ingredients from herbs and plants that are generally considered safe. Although numerous customers use Calmovil products each day since 2008, no serious side effects have been reported.
As with other supplements we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products while nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been determined. You should also not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula when suffering from a bleeding disorder or while on blood thinning medication.
Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that contains natural ingredients extracted from plants, herbs, and trees.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of pure Rutin/Diosmin/Hesperidin bioflavonoid blend.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is the only product on the market that has the Nattokinase enzyme which supports proper blood flow. .
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and act as a diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory property. It improves both capillary and connective tissue health, and fragile capillaries. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, blackberries, apricots, and blueberries. Rutin promotes strong blood vessels and has potent anti-inflammatory activity. Widely used in Europe. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes proper blood viscosity that is essential for circulatory health. *
is a bioflavonoid found in Figwort plants.
It has been used and shown to have benefits as a vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent for more than thirty years. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins strong and elastic. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps strengthen and tone veins and reduce swelling. *
BILBERRY is found in Europe and is similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves circulation and blood flow. *
PLANTAIN is an plant that has potent anti-inflammatory action. It has been demonstrated to relieve itching, bleeding, and swelling. *
has a calming and regulatory effect on digestion. Camomile's properties areIt is great for diarrhea and indigestion, helping to stop frequent or irregular bowel movements.
It also relieves anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect reduces itching. *