What are Hemorrhoids? The Symptoms, Causes and Treatments of Hemorrhoids - When Hemorrhoids Are Serious
One of the most humiliating thing you could have on your body is hemorrhoids. Actually, many people can get hemorrhoids at a certain point in their life. A painful lump or the sight of blood is scary. Perhaps you could wonder if you have a cancer. But, here's a great news: In all the most typical cases it is just a swollen vein called a hemorrhoid.
Read this site in detail and learn how Mother Nature could help you...
Getting embarrassed is the reason why people won't tell others. However, after some time, it may become painful and itchy. You lose your focus and can't think about anything else. You become exhausted and stressed out. Most women may think "What if he notices?", and start avoiding having sex.
When Hemorrhoids Are Serious - The enlargement of the vein in the anus is a hemorrhoid (it is also called a varicose vein). Bowel movements are regulated by the veins in the anus that are filled with blood. However, when there's constant pressure restricting blood circulation, the veins become inflamed. Poor blood flow may cause a blood clot. And the person will feel pain, swelling and the enlargement of the vein - a hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Proctologists recognize 2 types of hemorrhoidsInternal Hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms are rectal bleeding and intense pain. Swelling and clotting is encountered. Internal hemorrhoids
could also be identified by the presence of blood and mucus.
- usual symptoms are itching and burning. During bowel movements, blood stains can appear.
What's the Cause of Hemorrhoids?
(another name for hemorrhoids) are brought on by too much pressure on the veins in the anus. Potential causes:
- Frequent Diarrhea
- Excess body weight
- Prolonged sitting or standing
- Constipation and straining at bowel movements
- Pregnancy and childbirth
What Can You do About Hemorrhoids?
First thing individuals normally do is to buy a certain well-known cream for hemorrhoids. But, unfortunately, it only copes with the symptoms by shrinking the swollen tissue with a substance known as phenylephrine. But it doesn't treat the real cause. It may have subsided, but after a month or more, severe pain and bleeding will return. By not really dealing with the real source, the person could end up going to the doctor for a treatment or a surgery.
Treatments for Hemorrhoids
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are tied around the base of a hemorrhoid to cut off its blood supply. The hemorrhoid will die and fall off after a couple of days. After the procedure, the bleeding and pain will still be felt. It doesn't cure the cause of hemorrhoids so they commonly reappear.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgical treatment that removes the hemorrhoid. Statistics shows that this treatment solution may cause issues with urinating, that is why this is just for serious cases of hemorrhoids when all other procedures are not suitable. It is suggested as a last resort because of its very painful recovery that the patients have to go through.
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared beam is being used to burn off some tissue to cut off the blood supply to the hemorrhoid. Each week, the patient has to undergo one treatment session and 6 sessions are usually needed. Despite the fact that ads show that it is not painful, sufferers have said that it's painful especially during the procedure. It doesn't treat the actual cause, so the hemorrhoids may reappear.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is made for people suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, cool down, reduce swelling, and protect tissue from inflammation. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve burning, pain, and itching. †
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural product made to relieve symptoms of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
- Constipation †
- Rectal itching and pain†
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Aching or burning in anus †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an over-the-counter homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as published in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that was formulated to promote healthy veins and colon health from multiple angles *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory properties *
- It helps relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation *
- It supports healthy blood flow to help quicker healing *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
Before ordering, please read about product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A priceless information for anyone who wants to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order now and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 key tips to stop hemorrhoids.
These tips cover diet, hygiene, exercise, pain reduction, and what to do during flare-ups.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Useful advice on
- How to improve hygiene habits
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- Foods you should eat and avoid
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Calmovil products as directed, you'll see a symptomatic improvement in less than a week. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see a significant improvement, we don't want your money!
Calmovil Side Effects
Product safety is extremely important for us. Calmovil™ products contain only natural ingredients from plants and herbs that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products for many years, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with other supplements you should not use Calmovil products if you are nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been tested. You should not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you are taking blood thinning medication or have a bleeding disorder.
Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that contains natural ingredients extracted from herbs, plants, and trees.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to take a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a healthy dose of 240 mg of a pure Hesperidin, diosmin, and rutin bioflavonoid blend in a single capsule.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that promotes proper blood flow with Nattokinase enzyme.
BILBERRY grows in Europe and is similar to blueberry. It will improve circulation and blood flow. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, blueberries, apricots, and blackberries. Rutin supports strong blood vessels and has potent anti-inflammatory activity. Used and popular in Europe. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins strong and elastic. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps strengthen and tone veins and reduce swelling. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and also act as a diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.
is a bioflavonoid found in Figwort plants.
Used for over 30 years as an vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent, it has been shown to be beneficial. *
has a regulatory and calming effect on the digestive system. its properties areIt is useful for treating diarrhea and indigestion, helping to stop irregular or frequent bowel movements.
It also relieves stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect stops itching. *
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory action. It improves connective tissue and capillary health, and fragile capillaries. *
PLANTAIN is an plant that has potent anti-inflammatory activity. Research suggests it helps relieve swelling, bleeding, and itching. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes healthy blood viscosity that is required for circulatory health. *