What are Hemorrhoids? The Symptoms, Causes and Treatments of Hemorrhoids - When Hemorrhoids Are Serious
One of the most humiliating thing you could have on your body is hemorrhoids. Actually, many people can get hemorrhoids at a certain point in their life. A painful lump or the sight of blood is scary. Perhaps you could wonder if you have a cancer. But, here's a great news: In all the most typical cases it is just a swollen vein called a hemorrhoid.
Read this site in detail and learn how Mother Nature could help you...
Getting embarrassed is the reason why people won't tell others. However, after some time, it may become painful and itchy. You lose your focus and can't think about anything else. You become exhausted and stressed out. Most women may think "What if he notices?", and start avoiding having sex.
When Hemorrhoids Are Serious - The enlargement of the vein in the anus is a hemorrhoid (it is also called a varicose vein). Bowel movements are regulated by the veins in the anus that are filled with blood. However, when there's constant pressure restricting blood circulation, the veins become inflamed. Poor blood flow may cause a blood clot. And the person will feel pain, swelling and the enlargement of the vein - a hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Proctologists recognize 2 types of hemorrhoidsInternal Hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms are rectal bleeding and intense pain. Swelling and clotting is encountered. Internal hemorrhoids
could also be identified by the presence of blood and mucus.
- usual symptoms are itching and burning. During bowel movements, blood stains can appear.
What's the Cause of Hemorrhoids?
(another name for hemorrhoids) are brought on by too much pressure on the veins in the anus. Potential causes:
- Frequent Diarrhea
- Excess body weight
- Prolonged sitting or standing
- Constipation and straining at bowel movements
- Pregnancy and childbirth
What Can You do About Hemorrhoids?
First thing individuals normally do is to buy a certain well-known cream for hemorrhoids. But, unfortunately, it only copes with the symptoms by shrinking the swollen tissue with a substance known as phenylephrine. But it doesn't treat the real cause. It may have subsided, but after a month or more, severe pain and bleeding will return. By not really dealing with the real source, the person could end up going to the doctor for a treatment or a surgery.
Treatments for Hemorrhoids
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are tied around the base of a hemorrhoid to cut off its blood supply. The hemorrhoid will die and fall off after a couple of days. After the procedure, the bleeding and pain will still be felt. It doesn't cure the cause of hemorrhoids so they commonly reappear.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgical treatment that removes the hemorrhoid. Statistics shows that this treatment solution may cause issues with urinating, that is why this is just for serious cases of hemorrhoids when all other procedures are not suitable. It is suggested as a last resort because of its very painful recovery that the patients have to go through.
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared beam is being used to burn off some tissue to cut off the blood supply to the hemorrhoid. Each week, the patient has to undergo one treatment session and 6 sessions are usually needed. Despite the fact that ads show that it is not painful, sufferers have said that it's painful especially during the procedure. It doesn't treat the actual cause, so the hemorrhoids may reappear.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a natural option for anyone suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, protect tissue from inflammation, reduce swelling, and cool down. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve pain, itching, and burning. †
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical OTC product formulated to relieve symptoms associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Constipation †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Rectal itching and pain†
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an over-the-counter homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as published in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that was formulated to support healthy veins and colon health from several angles *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
- It supports healthy blood circulation to help quicker healing *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory activity *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional diarrhea or constipation *
- It promotes healthy and strong veins *
Before ordering, please read about product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A priceless information for anyone who wants to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order Calmovil and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 key tips to stop hemorrhoids.
These tips cover exercise, what to do during flare-ups, hygiene, diet, and pain reduction.
This no-nonsense eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Helpful advice on
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Foods to eat and avoid
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
If you use our products diligently and follow the advice in our eBook, you will notice a significant improvement in less than a week. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see an improvement, we do not want your money!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Product safety is our #1 priority. Calmovil™ products contain only natural herb and plant extracts that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products every day, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As is the case with other supplements we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products if you are nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been studied. You should also not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you have a bleeding disorder or are taking blood thinning medication.
Ingredients in Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that contains only natural ingredients from trees, herbs, and plants.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of a pure Hesperidin, diosmin, and rutin bioflavonoid mix in only a single capsule.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is the only product on the market that has the Nattokinase enzyme which supports proper blood flow. .
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes proper blood viscosity that is required for circulatory health. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and act as a diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
BILBERRY grows in Europe and is similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves blood flow and circulation. *
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory effects. It improves connective tissue and capillary health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, blackberries, apricots, and blueberries. Rutin has strong anti-inflammatory properties and promotes strong blood vessels. Used and popular in Europe. *
is a bioflavonoid found in the Figwort plant.
Used for over 30 years as an vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent, it has been shown to be beneficial. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins elastic and strong, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and strengthen and tone veins. *
PLANTAIN is an plant that has anti-inflammatory activity. Research suggests it helps relieve itching, swelling, and bleeding. *
has a regulatory and calming effect on digestion. its properties areIt is great for indigestion and diarrhea, as it helps to stop frequent or irregular bowel movements.
It also relieves stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect prevents itching. *