Learn about Hemorrhoids - When Hemorrhoids Come Out
The most embarrassing thing you can have on your body is hemorrhoids. The truth is, most people will get a hemorrhoid at some stage in their life. Lump can be very painful and even just seeing blood can be scary. You worry and ask, "do I have cancer"? But, no need for fear, it's just a hemorrhoid - swelling of a vein.
Continue reading and see if our natural products may be of help.
Getting humiliated is the reason why people won't tell others about thier hemorrhoid problem. But, as time passes, it can become excruciating and itchy. You lose your concentration and can't do anything. You become tired and even depressed. A lot of women can think "What if he notices?", and that's why they avoid being intimate.
When Hemorrhoids Come Out - A hemorrhoid is actually an enlarged vein in the anus (it's also called a varicose vein). Bowel movements are controlled by the veins in the anus that are filled with blood. But, when the veins are pressured for too long, thier blood flow is disturbed, leading to inflammation and pain. Poor blood circulation may cause a blood clot. And the individual will experience pain, swelling and the enlargement of the vein - a hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
There are 2 types of hemorrhoids: classified by doctorsExternal Hemorrhoids
- You can feel itching and burning sensation. Streaks of blood might appear on a toilet tissue during bowel movements.
- you can experience rectal bleeding with or without pain. Internal hemorrhoids
often protrude and clot. Blood and mucus also indicate internal hemorrhoids.
The Cause of Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids (aka piles
) are commonly caused by a pressure on the anus' small veins. Probable causes:
- Pregnancy and birth of a child
- Improper weightlifting form at the gym
- Constipation and straining at bowl movements
- Weight problems
- Repeatitive diarrhea
- Family Genetics
- Sitting and standing for prolonged time period
How to cope with hemorrhoids?
People's first reaction is to purchase the infamous well known hemorrhoid cream. Sad to say, it only temporarily masks the symptoms
by shrinking the hemorrhoid tissue with a chemical called phenylephrine. It doesn't treat the cause of hemorrhoids. It may have gone away, but after a month or so, severe pain and bleeding may reocur. Using a cream to mask symptoms but not addressing the real source of the problem is the number 1 reason people end up at the doctor's, needing a major treatment or surgery.
- Rubber band ligation - In order to cut off the supply of blood, elastic band is wrapped around the base of the hemorrhoid. Within a few days, the hemorrhoid dies and falls off. Other patients may experience bleeding and pain right after the procedure. They can reappear since the source of the problem is not addressed.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - It is a surgery that cuts off hemorrhoids. Statistics have shown that this treatment solution may cause incontinence later so it is advised only for serious cases. A lot of patients have complaints because of the very painful process of recovery, that's the reason why it should be considered as a last resort.
- Infrared coagulation - It is done by burning up a tissue to cease blood flowing to the hemorrhoid. Five to six procedures (one per week) are needed. Even though it is shown in the ads as pain-free, most sufferers do complain about intolerable pain during the procedure. The hemorrhoids can reappear because the actual cause is not treated.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Our Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is the right choice for anyone suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve burning, pain, and itching. †
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, protect tissue from inflammation, cool down, and reduce swelling. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical product made to relieve the discomfort of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Aching or burning in anus †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Constipation †
- Rectal pain and itching†
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an over-the-counter homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as published in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a dietary supplement that was designed to promote healthy veins and colon health from multiple angles *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
- It promotes proper blood circulation to help faster healing *
- It helps relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It has bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory activity *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A priceless eBook for anyone who wants to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order Calmovil and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 useful tips to stop hemorrhoids for good.
These tips cover what to do during flare-ups, hygiene, exercise, pain reduction, and diet.
This no-nonsense eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Useful advice on
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Foods you should eat and avoid
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
If you use our products as recommended and follow the tips in our eBook, you'll see a definite improvement within several days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you are not absolutely impressed by the improvement, return the open bottle for a full refund!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Product safety is our top priority. Calmovil™ products contain only natural extracts from plants and herbs that are considered safe. Although numerous customers use Calmovil products each day since 2008, no adverse side effects have been reported.
As with other dietary supplements we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products while nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been determined. You should not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you are taking blood thinning medication or have a bleeding disorder.
Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that contains natural ingredients extracted from herbs, plants, and trees.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to consume a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of pure Diosmin, hesperidin, and rutin bioflavonoid blend.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that contains Nattokinase enzyme, ensuring proper blood flow.
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and also act as a mild diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
has a calming and regulatory effect on digestion. its properties areIt is great for indigestion and diarrhea, helping to stop irregular bowel movements.
It contributes to relieve anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect reduces itching. *
PLANTAIN is an herb that has potent anti-inflammatory properties. It has been shown to also help relieve bleeding, swelling, and itching. *
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory effects. It improves both capillary and connective tissue health, and fragile capillaries. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports increased blood flow beneficial for circulatory health. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins strong and elastic. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps tone and strengthen veins and reduce swelling. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, blueberries, apricots, and blackberries. Rutin supports strong blood vessels and has strong anti-inflammatory action. Used and very popular in Europe. *
BILBERRY grows in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. It will improve circulation and blood flow. *
is a bioflavonoid present in the Figwort plant.
It has been used and shown to have benefits as a vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent for more than thirty years. *