Struggling with Painful, Itchy or Bleeding Hemorrhoids? - When Hemorrhoids Flare up
Hemorrhoids are certainly embarrassing. In fact, many people can suffer from hemorrhoids at some point in their life. An agonizing lump or the sight of blood is scary. Maybe you could wonder if you have a cancer. However, here's a great news: In all the most common cases it's just a swollen vein called a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading and see if our natural products may be of help.
Getting humiliated is the reason why people won't tell others. The pain and itching become excruciating. You can't concentrate. Often it may cause depression. Many women may think "What if he notices?", and that is why they avoid sex.
Exactly What is a Hemorrhoid?
When Hemorrhoids Flare up - The enlargement of the vein in the anus is a hemorrhoid (it's also called a varicose vein). Bowel movements are controlled by the veins in the anus that are filled with blood. However the veins get swollen when they are constantly pressured leading to poor blood flow. Poor blood circulation may cause a blood clot. And the individual will feel pain, swelling and the enlargement of the vein - a hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Doctors recognize two kinds of hemorrhoidsExternal Hemorrhoids
- the most common indications are burning sensation and itchiness. During bowel movements, blood stains can be seen.
- most common indication is bleeding of the rectum and extreme pain. Swelling and clotting is experienced. The presence of mucus and blood is also a sign of internal hemorrhoids
Why do Hemorrhoids Happen?
Hemorrhoids are brought on by a constant pressure on the veins in the anus. Possible causes:
- Too much body weight
- Standing and sitting for a long time
- Recurrence of diarrhea
- Family Genetics
- Straining at bowel movements and constipation.
- Child delivery and pregnancy
What Could You do About Hemorrhoids?
The first thing individuals usually do is to get a certain well-known cream for hemorrhoids. Sadly, it just temporarily masks the symptoms
by shrinking the hemorrhoid tissue with a chemical called phenylephrine. It doesn't treat the main cause of hemorrhoids. The hemorrhoids may have shrank for now but it's expected that it will return right after few weeks with more pain and severe bleeding. Simply by using a cream to cover symptoms without addressing the real cause is the main reason why people finally go to the hospital for doctor's treatment and worst, a surgical treatment.
Treatment Options for Hemorrhoids
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are used to tie the base of the hemorrhoid to cease the supply of blood. The hemorrhoid will die and fall off after several days. Some patients experience severe pain and bleeding right after the procedure. They can reappear because the source of the problem is not treated.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgical procedure that surgically removes the hemorrhoids. Statistics shows that this hemorrhoid treatment may cause problems with urinating, that is why this is just for serious cases. Many patients complain of intense pain during recovery, so it must be the last resort.
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared light is used to burn a tissue in order for the blood supply to cut off from the hemorrhoid. Every week, the patient has to undergo one treatment session and 6 sessions are usually needed. Although it's advertised as pain-free, many patients complain of severe pain during procedure. The hemorrhoids can reappear because the real cause is not addressed.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
This Three Part Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a complete answer for anyone suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve itching, burning, and pain. †
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, protect tissue from inflammation, and cool down. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural OTC product made to relieve the discomfort of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
- Rectal itching and pain†
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Constipation †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a non-prescription homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a supplement that was formulated to support healthy veins and colon health in several ways *
- It helps relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It has bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory properties *
- It supports proper blood circulation to help heal quickly *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A priceless eBook for people who want to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order Calmovil and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 tips to stop hemorrhoids.
These tips cover hygiene, diet, exercise, pain reduction, and what to do during flare-ups.
This valuable eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Helpful advice on
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- How to improve hygiene habits
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- Foods you should eat and avoid
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Calmovil products as directed, you should notice a great improvement in less than a week. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see great improvement, return the open bottle for a full refund!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Manufacturing safe products is our number one priority. Calmovil™ products contain natural ingredients from plants and herbs that are generally considered safe. Although numerous customers use Calmovil products each day since 2008, no adverse side effects have been reported.
As is the case with other products we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products if you are nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been tested. You should also not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you are taking blood thinning medication or have a bleeding disorder.
Calmovil's Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that contains natural ingredients from herbs, trees, and plants.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of a pure Rutin, diosmin, and hesperidin bioflavonoid mix in only a single capsule.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is the only product on the market that has the Nattokinase enzyme which supports proper blood flow. .
PLANTAIN is an herb that has anti-inflammatory activity. Research suggests it helps relieve swelling, itching, and bleeding. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, blueberries, apricots, and blackberries. Rutin supports healthy blood vessels and has strong anti-inflammatory action. Widely used in Europe. *
has a calming and regulatory effect on the digestive tract. its properties areIt is useful for treating indigestion and diarrhea, as it helps to stop irregular bowel movements.
It also relieves anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that prevents itching. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins elastic and strong, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps tone and strengthen veins and reduce swelling. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and also act as a mild diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.
BILBERRY is found in Europe and is similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves blood flow and circulation. *
is a bioflavonoid present in the Figwort plant.
Used for over 30 years as an anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent, it has been shown to be beneficial. *
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory property. It improves capillary and connective tissue health, and fragile capillaries. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports proper blood viscosity that is needed for circulatory health. *