Learn about Hemorrhoids - When Hemorrhoids Heal
The most humiliating thing you can have on your body is hemorrhoids. The truth is, a lot of people will get a hemorrhoid at some stage in their life. You can get frightened of seeing blood or feeling a painful lump. Maybe you could wonder if you have a cancer. But, no need for fear, it's simply a hemorrhoid - swelling of a vein.
Continue reading and see if our natural products may be of help.
Oftentimes, people who got hemorrhoids just keep silent because they are embarrassed to talk about this sensitive issue. But, after some time, it can become agonizing and itchy. It could bother you. You really feel frustrated and worn out. Women are scared to be intimate with their partners thinking that their partners could be repulsed if they noticed thier hemorrhoids.
When Hemorrhoids Heal
- The enlargement of the vein in the anus is a hemorrhoid (it's also called a varicose vein). Bowel movements are controlled by the veins in the anus that are filled with blood. However the veins get swollen when they are constantly pressured leading to poor blood circulation. Poor blood circulation may cause a blood clot. That leads to a painful
, swollen, protruding hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
There are 2 kinds of hemorrhoids: classified by doctorsInternal Hemorrhoids
- you can experience rectal bleeding with or without pain. Swelling and clotting is experienced. The presence of mucus and blood is also a sign of internal hemorrhoids
- You can feel burning and itching sensation. During bowel movements, blood stains can be seen.
Why do Hemorrhoids Appear?
are caused by a pressure on the veins in the anus. Probable causes:
- Weight problems
- Pregnancy and birth of a child
- Family Genetics
- Repeatitive diarrhea
- Improper weightlifting form at the gym
- Constipation and straining at bowl movements
- Sitting and standing for prolonged period of time
What to do About Hemorrhoids?
The first thing individuals usually do is to purchase a certain well-known cream for hemorrhoids. Sad to say, it just temporarily masks the symptoms by shrinking the hemorrhoid tissue with a chemical called phenylephrine. Having said that, the real issue why there is hemorrhoid isn't really treated. It may have gone away, but after a month or more, severe pain and bleeding could come back again. Using a cream to mask symptoms but not addressing the real source of the issue is the number one reason people end up at the doctor's, needing a major treatment solution or even surgical treatment.
Hemorrhoid Treatment Methods
- Rubber band ligation - In order to cut off the blood supply, elastic band is wrapped around the base of the hemorrhoid. The hemorrhoid will die and fall off after a couple of days. Some patients encounter pain and bleeding after the treatment. The cause is not treated, so they can show up again.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - It is a surgery that cuts off hemorrhoids. Statistics shows that this hemorrhoid treatment solution may cause complications with urinating, that's why this is only for severe cases of hemorrhoids. Many patients complain of serious pain after, so this option should be the last resort.
- Infrared coagulation - It is done by burning off a tissue to stop blood flowing to the hemorrhoid. Each week, the patient has to undergo one treatment session and 6 sessions are usually needed. Even though it's advertised as pain-free, several patients reported serious pain during treatment. The hemorrhoids can reappear because the real cause wasn't treated.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Our Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a natural alternative for people suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve itching, pain, and burning. †
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, cool down, protect tissue from inflammation, and reduce swelling. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical OTC medicine made to relieve symptoms of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Rectal pain and itching†
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Constipation †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a non-prescription homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that was formulated to support colon health and healthy veins in multiple ways *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It promotes healthy blood flow to help heal quickly *
- It helps relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory action *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A must-read for those who want to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order Calmovil and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 valuable tips to get rid of hemorrhoids forever.
These tips cover diet, pain reduction, hygiene, what to do during flare-ups, and exercise.
This no-nonsense eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Valuable advice on
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Foods you should eat and avoid
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
If you use our products as recommended and follow the tips in our eBook, you will see a major improvement within days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our guarantee is simple: If you are not amazed by the improvement, return the open bottle for a full refund!
Calmovil Side Effects
Product safety is our #1 priority. Calmovil™ products contain only natural plant and herb extracts that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products every day, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with many other products you should not use Calmovil products while nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated. You should also not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula while on blood thinning medication or when suffering from a bleeding disorder.
Ingredients in Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Sulphur................................................... burning and itching anus †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
As an dietary supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains only natural ingredients from plants, trees, and herbs.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of a pure Rutin, hesperidin, and diosmin bioflavonoid mix in only a single capsule.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that contains Nattokinase enzyme, ensuring proper blood flow.
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory property. It improves capillary and connective tissue health, and fragile capillaries. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins strong and elastic, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and tone and strengthen veins. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme derived from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports healthy blood flow beneficial for circulatory health. *
PLANTAIN is an plant that has potent anti-inflammatory properties. Research suggests it helps relieve swelling, itching, and bleeding. *
is a bioflavonoid found in Figwort plants.
Used for over 30 years as an vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent, it has been shown to be beneficial. *
has a regulatory and calming effect on digestion. Camomile's properties areIt is great for diarrhea and indigestion, as it helps to stop frequent or irregular bowel movements.
It contributes to relieve stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect stops itching. *
BILBERRY grows in Europe and is similar to blueberry. It will improve circulation and blood flow. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, blackberries, apricots, and blueberries. Rutin promotes healthy blood vessels and has potent anti-inflammatory action. Widely used in Europe. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and act as a mild diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.