Things You must know about Hemorrhoids - When Hemorrhoids Itch Are They Healing
One of the most humiliating thing you can have on your body is hemorrhoids. Any person can get hemorrhoids. Lump can be painful and even just seeing blood can be terrifying. You could possibly get scared and wonder: what if it's a cancer. The good news: most likely it's just a swollen vein - a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading and see if our natural products may be of help.
In some cases, people who got hemorrhoids just keep silent because they are embarrassed to talk about it. However, after some time, it can become very painful and itchy. You can't focus. You feel frustrated and worn out. Women avoid having sex, afraid that their lover will notice their hemorrhoids.
Everything You Wanted to Know About Hemorrhoids...
When Hemorrhoids Itch Are They Healing - A hemorrhoid is an enlarged vein in the anus (it is also called a varicose vein). In a normal anus of a person, the vein is filled with blood to regulate bowel movements. However, when the veins are pressured for too long, thier blood circulation is disturbed, resulting to inflammation and pain. This will cause a blood clot. And the person will feel pain, swelling and the enlargement of the vein - a hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Doctors recognize two kinds of hemorrhoidsInternal Hemorrhoids
- most common indication is bleeding of the rectum and intense pain. Swelling and clotting is experienced. The presence of mucus and blood is also a sign of internal hemorrhoids
- the most common indications are burning sensation and itchiness. During bowel movements, blood stains can be seen.
The Causes of Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids (aka piles
) are usually caused by a pressure on the anus' small veins. Possible causes:
- Child delivery and pregnancy
- Straining at bowel movements and constipation.
- Too much body weight
- Too much lifting
- Recurrence of diarrhea
- Standing and sitting for a long time
Dealing with Hemorrhoids
People's first reaction is to buy the infamous well known hemorrhoid cream. But, unfortunately, it only deals with the symptoms
by shrinking the swollen tissue with a substance known as phenylephrine. It does not treat the main cause of hemorrhoids. The hemorrhoids will subside, but return after a few weeks with more severe pain
and bleeding. Using a cream to mask symptoms but not healing the real source of the issue is the number 1 reason people end up at the doctor's office, needing a major treatment solution or surgical treatment.
Treatment Methods for Hemorrhoids
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared light is used to burn a tissue for the blood supply to cut off from the hemorrhoid. Every week, the patient has to undergo one treatment session and 6 sessions are usually needed. Although it's advertised as pain-free, several patients complain of intense pain during procedure. It does not cure the cause, so the hemorrhoids may reappear after some time.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are used to tie the base of the hemorrhoid to cease the supply of blood. The hemorrhoid will die and fall off after several days. Some patients encounter severe pain and bleeding after the procedure. It does not cure the cause of hemorrhoids so they sometimes reappear.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgical procedure that surgically removes the hemorrhoids. Statistics shows that this hemorrhoid treatment may cause complications with urinating, that is why this is only for serious cases. Many patients complain of intense pain after, so it should be the last resort.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is the right choice for anyone suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve itching, burning, and pain. †
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, cool down, and protect tissue from inflammation. *
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical OTC product made to relieve the discomfort associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
- Rectal itching and pain†
- Constipation †
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an OTC homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that was formulated to support colon health and healthy veins from several angles *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory properties *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional constipation or diarrhea *
- It supports proper blood circulation to help heal quickly *
Before ordering, please read important product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A must-read for anyone who wants to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order now and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 useful tips to get rid of hemorrhoids.
These tips cover what to do during flare-ups, hygiene, diet, exercise, and pain reduction.
This valuable eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Useful advice on
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to improve hygiene habits
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Foods to eat and avoid
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you will notice an improvement within days. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our promise is simple: If you are not impressed by the improvement, we do not want your money!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Product safety is extremely important for us. Calmovil™ products contain only natural plant and herb extracts that are generally considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products every day, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As is the case with other dietary supplements you should not use Calmovil products while nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated. You should not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula while on blood thinning medication or when suffering from a bleeding disorder.
Calmovil's Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
- Sulphur................................................... burning and itching anus †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
As an dietary supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains natural ingredients from herbs, plants, and trees.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a high dose of 240 mg of a pure Rutin, diosmin, and hesperidin bioflavonoid blend in only one capsule.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that promotes proper blood flow with Nattokinase enzyme.
has a regulatory and calming effect on the digestive system. its properties areIt is useful for treating indigestion and diarrhea, helping to stop frequent or irregular bowel movements.
It also relieves stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect prevents itching. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins strong and elastic, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps strengthen and tone veins and reduce swelling. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes healthy blood flow that is needed for circulatory health. *
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory action. It improves both capillary and connective tissue health, and fragile capillaries. *
BILBERRY is found in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. It will improve circulation and blood flow. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and also act as a mild diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.
is a bioflavonoid found in the Figwort plant.
Used for over 30 years as an anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent, it has been demonstrated to be beneficial. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, apricots, blueberries, and blackberries. Rutin supports strong blood vessels and has potent anti-inflammatory activity. Used and very popular in Europe. *
PLANTAIN is an herb that has anti-inflammatory action. It has been demonstrated in studiesto relieve bleeding, swelling, and itching. *