Experiencing Painful, Itchy or Bleeding Hemorrhoids? - When Hemorrhoids Itch
Hemorrhoids may be humiliating. In fact, most people can get hemorrhoids at some point in their life. An agonizing lump or the sight of blood is frightening. You could possibly panic and wonder: what if it's a cancer. But, no need for fear, it's just a hemorrhoid - swelling of a vein.
Continue reading and see how Mother Nature could help you.
Oftentimes, people who got hemorrhoids just keep silent because of the embarrassment. The pain and itching become excruciating. You lose your concentration and can't do anything. You really feel frustrated and exhausted. A lot of women can think "What if he notices?", and start avoiding being intimate.
Everything You Wanted to Know About Hemorrhoids...
When Hemorrhoids Itch - A hemorrhoid is actually an enlarged vein in the anus (it's also known as a varicose vein). Bowel movements are controlled by the veins in the anus that are filled with blood. Nevertheless, when there is constant pressure restricting blood circulation, the veins become inflamed. This will create a blood clot. That leads to a painful
, swollen, protruding hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Proctologists classify two kinds of hemorrhoids:External Hemorrhoids
- You can feel itching and burning sensation. Streaks of blood may appear on a toilet tissue during bowel movements.
- you can experience rectal bleeding with or without pain. Internal hemorrhoids often protrude and clot. Blood and mucus also indicate internal hemorrhoids
Why do Hemorrhoids Appear?
Hemorrhoids are caused by too much pressure on the veins in the anus. Probable causes:
- Sitting and standing for prolonged time period
- Pregnancy and birth of a child
- Family Genetics
- Repeatitive diarrhea
- Constipation and straining at bowl movements
How to cope with hemorrhoids?
The first thing people commonly do is to purchase a certain well-known cream for hemorrhoids. Unfortunately, a phenylephrine chemical contained in the cream only lowers the swelling of the hemorrhoid tissue temporarily. It doesn't treat the cause of hemorrhoids. It may have gone away, but after a month or so, severe pain and bleeding may reocur. Using a cream to mask symptoms
but not curing the real source of the problem is the leading reason people end up at the doctor's, needing a major treatment or surgical procedure.
Hemorrhoid Treatment Procedures
- Rubber band ligation - In order to cut off the supply of blood, elastic band is wrapped around the base of the hemorrhoid. Within several days, the hemorrhoid dies and falls off. Other patients may experience bleeding and pain right after the procedure. They can reappear since the source of the problem is not addressed.
- Infrared coagulation - It is done by burning up a tissue to cease blood flowing to the hemorrhoid. Five to six procedures (one per week) are needed. Although it is shown in the ads as pain-free, most sufferers do complain about intolerable pain during the session. The hemorrhoids can reappear because the actual cause is not treated.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - It is a surgery that cuts off hemorrhoids. Statistics have shown that this treatment may cause incontinence later so it is advised only for serious cases. A lot of patients have complaints because of the very painful process of recovery, that's the reason why it should be considered as a last resort.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
This Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is made for anyone suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve itching, pain, and burning. †
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, protect tissue from inflammation, and cool down. *
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical OTC product made to relieve symptoms of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
- Rectal itching and pain†
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Constipation †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an over-the-counter homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a supplement that was designed to promote colon health and healthy veins from several angles *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory activity *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional diarrhea or constipation *
- It promotes proper blood circulation to help heal quickly *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A must-read for those who want to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order now and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 valuable tips to stop hemorrhoids forever.
These tips cover pain reduction, exercise, diet, hygiene, and what to do during flare-ups.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- Foods to eat and avoid
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
If you use our products as recommended and follow the advice in our eBook, you'll see a significant improvement within days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our guarantee is simple: If you are not impressed by the improvement, we don't want your money!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Manufacturing safe products is our number one priority. Calmovil™ products contain natural herb and plant extracts that are generally considered safe. Although numerous customers use Calmovil products each day since 2008, no serious side effects have been reported.
As with other supplements we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been tested. You should not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you are taking blood thinning medication or have a bleeding disorder.
Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Sulphur................................................... burning and itching anus †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
As an herbal supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains natural ingredients extracted from plants, trees, and herbs.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of pure Rutin, diosmin, and hesperidin bioflavonoid mix.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is the only product on the market that has the Nattokinase enzyme which supports proper blood flow. .
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and also act as a mild diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme derived from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes healthy blood flow that is essential for circulatory health. *
BILBERRY is found in Europe and is similar to blueberry. It will improve blood flow and circulation. *
is a bioflavonoid found in the Figwort plant.
Used for over 30 years as an vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent, it has been demonstrated to be beneficial. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, apricots, blueberries, and blackberries. Rutin has high anti-inflammatory properties and promotes strong blood vessels. Used and popular in Europe. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins strong and elastic, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps strengthen and tone veins and reduce swelling. *
has a regulatory and calming effect on digestion. Camomile's properties areIt is useful for diarrhea and indigestion, helping to stop irregular or frequent bowel movements.
It also relieves anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that reduces itching. *
PLANTAIN is an plant that has potent anti-inflammatory activity. Research suggests it helps relieve bleeding, swelling, and itching. *
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers and is helpful because of its anti-inflammatory effects. It improves connective tissue and capillary health, as well as fragile capillaries. *