Experiencing Painful, Itchy or Bleeding Hemorrhoids? - When Hemorrhoids Itch
Hemorrhoids may be humiliating. In fact, most people can get hemorrhoids at some point in their life. An agonizing lump or the sight of blood is frightening. You could possibly panic and wonder: what if it's a cancer. But, no need for fear, it's just a hemorrhoid - swelling of a vein.
Continue reading and see how Mother Nature could help you.
Oftentimes, people who got hemorrhoids just keep silent because of the embarrassment. The pain and itching become excruciating. You lose your concentration and can't do anything. You really feel frustrated and exhausted. A lot of women can think "What if he notices?", and start avoiding being intimate.
Everything You Wanted to Know About Hemorrhoids...
When Hemorrhoids Itch - A hemorrhoid is actually an enlarged vein in the anus (it's also known as a varicose vein). Bowel movements are controlled by the veins in the anus that are filled with blood. Nevertheless, when there is constant pressure restricting blood circulation, the veins become inflamed. This will create a blood clot. That leads to a painful, swollen, protruding hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Proctologists classify two kinds of hemorrhoids:External Hemorrhoids
- You can feel itching and burning sensation. Streaks of blood may appear on a toilet tissue during bowel movements.
- you can experience rectal bleeding with or without pain. Internal hemorrhoids often protrude and clot. Blood and mucus also indicate internal hemorrhoids
Why do Hemorrhoids Appear?
Hemorrhoids are caused by too much pressure on the veins in the anus. Probable causes:
- Sitting and standing for prolonged time period
- Pregnancy and birth of a child
- Family Genetics
- Repeatitive diarrhea
- Constipation and straining at bowl movements
How to cope with hemorrhoids?
The first thing people commonly do is to purchase a certain well-known cream for hemorrhoids. Unfortunately, a phenylephrine chemical contained in the cream only lowers the swelling of the hemorrhoid tissue temporarily. It doesn't treat the cause of hemorrhoids. It may have gone away, but after a month or so, severe pain and bleeding may reocur. Using a cream to mask symptoms
but not curing the real source of the problem is the leading reason people end up at the doctor's, needing a major treatment or surgical procedure.
Hemorrhoid Treatment Procedures
- Rubber band ligation - In order to cut off the supply of blood, elastic band is wrapped around the base of the hemorrhoid. Within several days, the hemorrhoid dies and falls off. Other patients may experience bleeding and pain right after the procedure. They can reappear since the source of the problem is not addressed.
- Infrared coagulation - It is done by burning up a tissue to cease blood flowing to the hemorrhoid. Five to six procedures (one per week) are needed. Although it is shown in the ads as pain-free, most sufferers do complain about intolerable pain during the session. The hemorrhoids can reappear because the actual cause is not treated.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - It is a surgery that cuts off hemorrhoids. Statistics have shown that this treatment may cause incontinence later so it is advised only for serious cases. A lot of patients have complaints because of the very painful process of recovery, that's the reason why it should be considered as a last resort.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a comprehensive solution for anybody suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve itching, pain, and burning. †
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, protect tissue from inflammation, cool down, and reduce swelling. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural OTC product formulated to relieve the discomfort associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Constipation †
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
- Aching or burning in anus †
- Rectal pain and itching†
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an OTC homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as published in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that was formulated to promote healthy veins and colon health in several ways *
- It supports healthy blood flow to help faster healing *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional diarrhea or constipation *
- It has bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory action *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A must-read for people who want to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order Calmovil and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 key tips to get rid of hemorrhoids for good.
These tips cover hygiene, exercise, diet, what to do during flare-ups, and pain reduction.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Helpful advice on
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Foods to eat and avoid
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
If you use our products as recommended and follow the advice in our eBook, you should see a significant improvement in less than a week. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see an improvement, return the empty bottle for a full refund!
Calmovil Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is extremely important for us. Calmovil™ products contain natural ingredients from herbs and plants that are considered safe. Although numerous customers use Calmovil products each day since 2008, no adverse side effects have been reported.
As with other dietary supplements we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been studied. You should also not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you are taking blood thinning medication or have a bleeding disorder.
Ingredients in Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an dietary supplement that contains only natural ingredients from plants, herbs, and trees.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to take a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a high dose of 240 mg of pure Hesperidin, diosmin, and rutin bioflavonoid blend.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that promotes proper blood flow with Nattokinase enzyme.
has a calming and regulatory effect on the digestive system. Camomile's properties areIt is great for indigestion and diarrhea, helping to stop irregular or frequent bowel movements.
It contributes to relieve stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect stops itching. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, apricots, blueberries, and blackberries. Rutin has potent anti-inflammatory activity and supports healthy blood vessels. Widely used in Europe. *
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory effects. It improves connective tissue and capillary health, and fragile capillaries. *
BILBERRY grows in Europe and is similar to blueberry. It will improve blood flow and circulation. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and also act as a diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.
is a bioflavonoid found in the Figwort plant.
Used for over 30 years as an vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent, it has been demonstrated to be beneficial. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins elastic and strong. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps tone and strengthen veins and reduce swelling. *
PLANTAIN is an herb that has anti-inflammatory action. Research suggests it helps relieve swelling, itching, and bleeding. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports healthy blood viscosity required for circulatory health. *